||Chapter 23~As You Wish||

Nat's outfit⬆️
**************

The drive home seemed very long and exhausting. I was really tired and it was only 10pm. There still awaits me the whole flight to NY...
I was playing and twisting the ring on my finger as my head leaned against the window.
I was playing the whole day over in my head before closing my eyes.
"Babe, don't sleep, we're nearly there." I opened my eyes and looked at him.
I turned the radio on and slow hands by Niall Horan was playing. Before the song ended Damon parked outside the house.
We quickly went inside and got our bags and stuff packed. While me and Damon were in the room, I decided to change from my dress. I took it off in front of him and put on a comfortable, oversized sweater with tights and shorts. I kept my hair down and wore my short ankle boots.
Maids came to pick our stuff up and they took it all inside the car.
I firstly said goodbye to Xavier and asked if he's sure to let us keep Bruno and he answered yes. Then I said goodbye to Joy and we gave each other's phone numbers. Then Jennifer, his mother and the rest. Damon said his goodbyes too and soon we were on our way.

The drive seemed quicker than I thought it was gonna be. We made our way inside and soon we were inside the same plane we were last time.

I snuggled next to Damon on the couch as he texted something on his phone. I tried to look but he moved the phone away from me. I just snuggled onto his chest and closed my eyes. Bruno was peacefully laying on the floor.
After a minute or two he put the phone away and pulled me closer.

After that, I woke up in Damon's bed the next morning.
I slept through all this?!
I saw Damon sleeping peacefully with his bare and muscular back facing me. I quietly got up and walked back to my room. It was 12am and I took a shower. I wore some causal oversized black shirt and leggings and then I went to the kitchen to eat breakfast. As I walked through the living room, I saw Bruno sleeping on the couch. I quickly went over and petted him, he's so soft...
I ate some scrambled eggs and drank some orange juice. Then Damon entered the kitchen.
"Good morning."
"Good afternoon." I corrected but he wasn't in the mood. He was shirtless and with shorts. He was making his coffee and I could see he really wasn't in the mood.
"I think I'll visit Lola today, I haven't seen her in a while." I said silently, trying to get the conversation going.
"And did you fucking ask me for permission?" He asked bluntly as he poured his coffee into the cup.
"Do I have to?" I asked sarcastically and he clenched his jaw.
"Yes you fucking do." He answered and I stood up.
"What's up with you today?" I asked and he turned around to me.
"Nothing, I'm just not in the mood." He answered as he dropped sugar into his black coffee. Yeah, I can see that.
I didn't want to argue so I just exited the room. I sat next to Bruno on the couch and turned the tv on. He looked at me with those cute eyes and I knew he probably wanted to go for a run.
"Damon I'm gonna go out with Bruno." I shouted and turned around to grab my coat. But before I could enter my room I was pushed into the wall and pinned down. I tried pushing Damon away but he just grabbed my wrists and pinned them down, too.
"What's your problem?!" I snapped and he seemed perfectly calm.
"My fucking problem is that you won't fucking leave the building without my permission and you know that and yet you're playing games with me." He said before leaning closer.
"Or maybe you just like disobedience, oh I'd love to fuck some sense into you until your throat goes dry from screaming my name." He almost hissed.
Fuck. That was hot.
Hot?! He's humiliating you!
Doesn't feel like it...
You hoe!
I opened my mouth to say something but no words came out.
"I'd close that mouth of yours before I'll put it to use." My mouth snapped shut and I blushed just imagining it.
"Now, you're not leaving anywhere until I'll catch that creepy stalker of yours, got it?" I froze and thought about it but all I could think about is how close he is to me.
"Got it?!" He shouted and I nodded my head.
"Now, didn't I teach you to use your words? Maybe I should really fuck some sense into you-" he leaned even closer until his lips were brushing against my ear,
"You'd like that, wouldn't you?" Okay, I just died.
Get a grip, Natalie!
"Sorry, babe, I don't think so." I answered sassily and he smirked.
"Is that so? Well how would you know if no one ever fucked that virgin pussy of yours, hmm?"
Fuck fuck fuck fuck.
I felt his breath on my neck and it was driving me crazy.
"At least I'm not known as a person who fucks everything that moves." I said back and he chuckled.
"I'd watch that stubborn mouth of yours if I were you." He warned and I made him look me in the eyes.
"Fuck you, Damon."
"As you wish."