||Chapter 36~A Favor||

I wake up in a dark room. It must be night.
I open my eyes which feel dry and tired. My throat stings and burns. I take a deep breath and looked around myself.
This isn't the pink room. I'm laying in a big bed and the room is big, too. It has nice and open windows and it smells good too. I look to my side and freeze. He's laying next to me. His face facing me. His eyes closed. I feel hunger and a big need to pee. I get up slowly and look at myself. I'm wearing only a big and loose white t-shirt which reaches up to my mid thigh.
I noticed the nightstand. With a phone. A matte black iPhone 7. I looked at Sebastian which was fast asleep. I quickly grabbed the phone.
Fuck, no signal!
I look at the date and time. 5:03am.
I've been asleep for over 24 hours...
It's been nearly a week since I'm gone.
I quietly put the phone down and start walking towards the doors. I look down at my leg and noticed it was nearly healed. My wrists were still purple with bruises and so were my arms. My back didn't hurt and I wanted to see how it looked. I reached the doors and quietly twisted the doorknob. It made a loud clicking sound and I heard Sebastian turn in bed.
"Kitten? You're awake. What are you doing?" He asked as he slowly got up and I turned to him.
"I need to use the toilet, sir." I said looking down and he chuckled warmly. He was wearing grey shorts and a white shirt which made his muscles stand up. He kissed my forehead.
"Of course, kitten. This way." He said leading me out of the room. I looked at the house which looked amazing. Made from dark wood and highly polished, it made it look cozy and comfortable. But Sebastian personally made sure it never feels that way. He held my waist and led me to a huge bathroom at the end of the corridor. He stopped me and held my chin up so I met his eyes.
"You've been asleep for a long time, kitten. I'll make you something to eat while you clean yourself up. Is there anything you want in particular?" He asked softly as he stroked my cheek.
"No, anything will be fine. Thank you, sir." I said and he nodded. He pulled me closer and kissed the top of my head before letting me go. I went to the bathroom and closed myself in it.
There was only one word to describe how I felt: numb.
I stood in front of the big and long mirror and started stripping down. I looked at the deep circles under my eyes and how I've lost a few pounds. I turned around and tried to see my back. It was covered with cuts and bruises and marks from the whip but it was healing.
Flashbacks of when he tortured me came back as I looked at myself.
I closed my eyes and took a deep breath.
I will get out of here one day. I promise.
I still had a little hope for Damon, maybe he's still looking for me... maybe he'll find me...
Maybe...

I took a long and hot shower. I took my time washing myself and my hair. I wrapped myself in a towel as I realized I didn't have any clothes to change into. As I brushed my teeth I heard a knock on the door.
"Kitten, breakfast's ready downstairs. I'm leaving some clothes for you to change into outside the bathroom. Come downstairs when you're finished." I heard Sebastian say before hearing him walk away. I took the clothes inside and changed into them. Oh, great. He gave me a mini red skater skirt and a white shirt with red hearts on it. It also came with high knee white socks and a red collar. The underwear consisted of a white laced push up bra and laced panties. I wonder if he's gonna get angry if I don't put the collar on....
yeah I bet he will, I'll just put it on.
I put everything on and let my wet hair down. I guess I should go downstairs....
I walked out of the bathroom and walked down the corridor. I walked down those few stairs and welcomed a beautifully lightened living room with openings to the dining room and the kitchen and the garden behind the house. The tv was on and some tv show was playing.
"You're here, kitten. Come, this way." He said as he came out of the kitchen with a half apron around his wide hips. He took it off and put if somewhere as we entered the dining room. It was a simple room with big windows and he walls were made of dark wood and white colored walls. There was also a tv and some big plants in the corners. Slightly on the right of the room was the average sized table. It had a chair on each end of it and it was filled with food. Muffins. Scrambled eggs. Pancakes. Bacon. Sandwiches. Salads. Fruit. My mouth watered at the sight.
Sebastian sat at one end and gestured for me to sit too. I slowly walked up to the chair and sat in it. I wasn't sure if I should start eating as he didn't say anything and I didn't want to anger him. He started eating and stopped as he saw how uncomfortable I was.
"Eat, Natalie." He used my real name which means he must be slightly annoyed. I quickly grabbed the fork and started eating.
Oh god this is delicious!
I moaned as I tasted the pancakes on my tongue. I opened my eyes and saw that Sebastian was staring at me intensely. I looked away and slowly carried on eating.

After we were done Sebastian was clearly tired as he yawned at least a hundred times. I always kept him in the corner of my eyes as I never knew what he was gonna do.
I felt much better but Sebastian clearly not.
"Let's go back to bed. It's only 6am." He stated as he stood up and I didn't want to.
"Well, can I do something else, sir?" I asked quietly and he gave me a glare that sent shivers down my spine and I immediately shut up. I followed him up the few stairs and back into the bedroom that we slept in earlier. He closed the door behind me and locked it, putting the keys into his pocket in his shorts. He took his shirt off, showing off his six pack and wide shoulders. He brushed a hand through his hair and looked at me. I froze as his eyes looked me up and down.
"Come here." He said silently and my heart started racing. I took slow steps towards him. Until I was inches away he grabbed my waist and pushed me onto the bed. My knees were hanging off the bed but the rest of my body was laying down, not daring to move.
He pulled me until I was whole on the bed and then he climbed on top of me. He started kissing and sucking my neck while his hands were on each side of my head.
I felt the opposite of safe.
Soon his lips met mine and I just couldn't kiss him back. He pulled away and gave me a warning look. Play smart, Natalie.
He put his lips on mine again and started kissing more fiercely. I kissed him back even though I very much didn't want to. He entered my mouth, touching parts that are only for Damon to touch. Damon... I felt so guilty kissing him back, like I was cheating on Damon... it's not cheating... it's either kiss him and play along or get tortured! ... doesn't make it feel any better. I don't even know if I'll see Damon ever again...
He deepened the kiss even more and his hands were now on my waist.
When I needed time to breathe he went again for my neck and my collarbone. One of his hands wandered up my inner thigh.
Then he stopped and sat up. He pulled me in his lap and kissed me again. Then he leaned into my ear and whispered,
"Do daddy a favor, won't you?" As he unbuckled his pants.