||Chapter 49~I'm Worse pt.II||

I looked at him with a panicked expression.
"Damon, just let me go. You can't force me to stay, it's not right." I said trying to get to him but he wasn't having any of that.
He sighed.
"I know. I know it's not right but you're not leaving me a choice right now. Look, I opened up to you. I learned to love you despite everything! You're basically the only person to know me the way I really am and I love you so much... please, please, let me prove it to you. I can't live without you... you're my everything. Just stay. Stay and I swear things will get better for us. For the three of us." He said almost desperately.
"Damon... the question is, if I choose not to stay, would you force me to?" I said and he looked at me with a puzzled look.
"Yes."
Okay, Natalie, be smart.
"After everything I went through, you'd still force me?" I asked, hurting.
"I'm sorry. I'm sorry for everything that ever happened to you. But I would. Because I love you and that's what happens when I love someone."
"So what are my options?" I asked, disappointed by his behavior.
"You can willingly stay which would come good for the both of us and our baby, give me another chance and I'd prove it to you that I can change or... well... we both wouldn't like the second option."
Give him a second chance? You mean a millionth chance?
I took my time thinking about it.
"Well... I guess we have a tough time ahead of us." I said stepping out of the elevator. He smiled and took my suitcase and brought it back to my room.
This is so not going to end well...