||Chapter 41~Found||

"I guess it was fun while it lasted but-"
He winced as he felt the knife in his torso. He loosened his grip on me and eventually let me go as I twisted the knife in his side. He rolled on the floor and I started coughing hysterically and gasping for air. After a few quick and deep breaths I finally got back my senses. I looked at him as he leaned against the cupboard and took out the knife from his body, wincing and grunting. I started feeling dizzy. He covered the wound with his bloody hand and looked at me.
"You fucking bitch!" He shouted as he made his way towards me.
I leaned against the cupboard and tried to regain my strength. Everything was spinning.
Suddenly I felt his hand in my hair and he pushed me onto the floor. The only thing I could see was the knife next to my head. Covered in bright red blood which was dripping onto the cold floor.
He tried to get on top of me again, but before he could- the knife went through his ribcage.
The look in his eyes- the surprise, the pain, the confusion.
I wasn't thinking anymore and I pleasurably twisted the knife making him moan. He fell on the floor holding the knife and I kneed in front of him.
I pushed the knife further into his chest.

"I told you I'd never be yours, I'm glad I finally got that through that thick skull of yours."

And further. I heard cracks. He was spitting blood and my whole body was trembling.
He looked me right in the eyes- very intensely before taking his last horrid breath. I saw the life leave his body and my eyes were filled with tears. I let him go. I pushed myself further away from him until my back hit the wall. I looked at the blood on the floor.
A murder scene.

When I finally felt safe, I let it all go.
I killed a man. I killed him. I killed him.
I cried and cried until my vision was so blurry and spinning I felt my eyelids get heavy.
I felt blood on my fingers and clothes.
I'm a murdered. I killed him. It's all my fault.
I think I heard police sirens somewhere far away.
Or maybe somewhere close.
I couldn't think about it as my body was shutting down.
Voices. I heard voices. Talking or shouting... I didn't even tilt my head, I didn't respond, I was too weak.
Colors. Blue, red, they were flashing across the room. The last thing I remember is someone tugging my shoulder. I turned. A police officer. I felt relief.
They found me.

***********
A/N
I know. It's short. It's like ending for the last chapter.
But wooohooo they found her. But boohooo for what's going to happen.  God, I know so much more than you guys. #AuthorPerks
This is going to be sooo interesting now. Another update coming today!
And btw, I saw some people getting worried about when is the book going to end. The answer is- in 20 to 30 chapters! So.... don't worry. Lmao.

Enjoy,
Sb12