||Chapter 13~It's Wrong||

Natalie's shirt for later.⬆️
Btw, I'm proud of this chapter.
****************

"Now... did he hurt you?"
"N-no... I'm fine." I said as I looked up at him.
"You sure? You can tell me." He said as he got calmer.
I shook my head yes but then I remembered I should use my words so I whispered a small,
"Yes."
"What did he tell you?" He asked.
"It doesn't matter, Damon." I said a little irritated.
"I decide what fucking matters." He raised his voice again and I looked down.
"He said it's no surprise you want to keep me to yourself and he kept asking me to talk about myself and he kept getting angry for every small thing I did, like talking when I'm not asked to and telling me I deserve a good punishment."
"Yeah, coz you do and you should be thankful I only took your phone and credit card from you." He said very loudly.
"T-thank you." I said under my breath and Damon sighed.
"He's done anyway, no one comes near my baby girl."  He said before storming out of my room.
"And I want you in bed before 10. We're leaving earlier tomorrow." He informed me.

I woke up when it was still dark outside. I took a shower and got dressed. I put on a nice white shirt with an embroidered collar and paired it up with dark Tommy Hilfiger jeans. I made a messy bun out of my hair and applied mascara and eyeliner.
I finished packing my suitcase and got everything ready, then I went to the living room to eat something the maid brought. I settled on some fruit and cereal.
God I'm so bored.
I thought as I sat on the couch. I can't even check my Instagram or Snapchat... I took out a book and started reading it. It's called Divergent and it's written by Veronica Roth. I sat with my legs crossed on the couch and peacefully read my book.
After maybe half an hour I heard Damon's doors open. I just kept reading my book since it was very interesting.
"Morning." Damon greeted as he entered the living room with a black sweater and grey sweatpants.
"Morning." I greeted back not looking away from my book.
Soon I felt him sit next to me on the couch, facing me. I still read my book.
It clearly annoyed Damon since he gently grabbed my book and put it to the side. I looked at him.
"Natalie, I just wanna say I'm sorry for yesterday... I shouldn't have acted the way I did. I don't want you to be mad at me. I'm sorry." He explained calmly and I tilted my head to the side.
"You're sorry now..." I said under my breath and hoped Damon didn't hear.
"What did you say?" He asked, not rudely.
"Nothing." I said looking at the floor.
"No, tell me. I want to know."
I sighed.
"You say you're sorry now but as soon as something pisses you off you become a completely different person... I don't know Damon... I don't know if our relationship is normal, I mean... I thought it was okay but I think there's too much... abuse. And fighting. And possessiveness. And jealously. I never thought about it until today because abuse has been all I've really known for so long but now that I'm out in the open and I see all the different people around me... I think that it's not okay. I really do. How many times will you say you're sorry? What if one time you'll go too far... what if I won't be able to forgive you? Damon... I love you. But I think it's wrong, the way you treat me... I used to be okay with it because I thought it was the only way but it isn't... and... now I know it's wrong, it's very wrong. I can go on like this, but I don't think I should." I explain as he clenched his jaw.
"I understand you." He said looking down.
"But I can't let you go." He said seriously looking into my eyes and I felt... scared?
"It's not your decision to make if I stay or not and don't tell me it is because I've learned it's not.... I've learned a lot of things in the past few months, Damon." I said like I was almost warning him.
"I've learned that I have the right to speak. I have the right to do whatever I please. I have the right to be and see whoever I want to. I can go where I want, whenever I want. I can walk, speak, run, eat, sleep on my own. I've learned that I don't need anybody to live. I've learned that I can be independent. So if I want to walk out of this building and never look back, I can." I explained.
Wow. That was the bravest thing I've said in my whole life.
His expression was unreadable. He tried to lean in and grab my hand but I flinched back.
"I've also learned that you and everybody else have no right to touch me if I don't want you to. So Damon, don't touch me." I said in a confident voice. I felt somehow... powerful.
I stood up, left him speechless, and walked away. I couldn't help the smirk that grew into my lips as I walked away from him.
I meant everything I said.
Then, I remembered.
I walked back to Damon who was still sitting on the couch, shocked.
"And one more thing, my phone, is not your properly and it hasn't been bought by your money. I want it back."

*********
Hey guys,
Do you want me to do a q&a?
Let me know!