||Chapter 40~It Was Fun||

BEFORE YOU READ THIS CHAPTER!
You better sit down. Grab a coffee.
Take a few deep breaths. Be prepared to feel angry, sad and happy. Mostly angry.
Take another deep breath. This is a VERY long chapter.
Now, you can continue...
Enjoy... I guess.

Warning: Might trigger some.
****************

Roberto's eyes widened as if he knew exactly who we're talking about.
"Okay, I might have a few suspects." He said as he stood up and straightened up his suit.

Me, Xavier and Roberto were drinking tea in a snack bar.
"When she came to you, did she say he tortured her? Or liked to have control over her?" Roberto asked as he was trying to figure something out in his head.
"She said he did 'terrible things' to her. Any ideas?" I asked.
"Well, it's clear he wants her to himself. He scared her, maybe even terrified her if she came back to him willingly. He has to be a man of power. And a man of wealth. Yes, wealthy. He has to be wealthy, the transports, the kidnapping... the place he's keeping her would be well hidden or just as ordinary as ever." Roberto explained as he sipped his tea clumsily.
"What about "kitten"?" Xavier asked and I was curious too.
"Now, that was easy. Didn't you figure it out? It's a nickname. Damon, did anyone ever called her kitten?"
He's going to die more slowly and painfully than he can possibly imagine.
I heard my phone ring and I immediately picked it up knowing who's calling.
"I know who it is." I said sharply and the guy I hired answered,
"Me too."

||Natalie's POV||

When Sebastian returned after work this evening, he seemed a little pissed off or maybe something was on his mind. I didn't want to get in his way so I barely talked or did anything.
Damn, I didn't even stare for too long so he wouldn't be pissed.
When I was just sitting and watching tv in the living room, he stopped and turned the tv off.
"Are you just gonna sit around and do nothing all day?" He asked angrily and I didn't respond in any way.
"You do shit! When are you gonna be comfortable with me anyway?! I gave you what you wanted-*throws a glass to the floor*- I did what you asked me to do! When are you gonna be happy? Nothing's ever enough for you!*throws a plate at the wall* I am sick of trying to make you comfortable and keep my distance for a while but it's done! I'm done! I fucking let you see that bastard for a WHOLE FREAKING HOUR! Do you know what it was like?! I didn't know what was happening to you! I was worried! And now I'm pissed off and frustrated because of you! How dare you get on my nerves!" He shouted as he threw everything that came in his way, the room looked like a total mess. I was terrified and I slowly back away towards the doors as he took quick steps towards me. I started shaking.
"You have been a bad girl." He hissed hatefully and those were the most awful words in the world right now.
"I haven't done anything!" I shouted with a weak voice and received a slap across my face that made me fly to the floor.
"And now you're talking back?! You ungrateful bitch!" A kick in the stomach. He suddenly grabbed my hands and threw me over his shoulder.
"Sebastian please let me down I'm sorry I-"
"Shut the fuck up!"
I though he was gonna take me to his torture room but I was suddenly thrown on a bed. The bed in his bedroom where we currently slept in every night. He slammed the door and locked it. My heart was up my throat.
"Strip." He said looking through something in the cupboard on the side.
I didn't move. I couldn't. What is he going to do?
"Fine. I'll do it myself." He said before coming towards me. I quickly stood off the bed and walked back until my back reached the wall. My palms were sweaty and I could feel his evil eyes looking at me.
As he was about to touch me I screamed,
"NO!" And he froze.
"Stop!"I said with a weaker voice as I felt hot tears on my cheeks.
He chuckled and I thought I was gonna have a breakdown.
He didn't say anything.
He slapped me again.
Then he grabbed my hair so I would face him, and did it again. Just harder.
I flew to the ground and fell with a loud thump. I could feel blood on my lips and dizziness.
He picked me by my hair again, very painfully, and threw me on the bed.
I winced as my cheek hurt.
He climbed on top of me and ripped my clothes open.
"I wanted to do this the second I saw you." He said before licking my neck up to my ear very disgustingly. I tried to push him away but he grabbed my wrists and suddenly they were tied above my head to the bed. I couldn't move them. I started panicking and kicking and screaming as he took off all my clothes and I was naked in front of him. No no no no this can't be happening... oh god!
He took off his clothes too until he was left with his black boxers. He grabbed my breasts and I winced as it was painful. He started lustfully and aggressively sucking my nipples and I swear it hurt like hell as he bit them mercilessly.
He spread my legs and put them at each side of him.
He put three fingers inside me. I winced and cried but I couldn't do anything. He started thrusting and had a devilish smirk on his lips which I'm pretty sure I won't forget till the end of my life.
"Stop screaming so pointlessly or I'll gag you!" He warned and I bit my lip.
After a while he stopped and licked his fingers. Then he took his boxers off.
I kicked, I screamed, I struggled, uselessly.
This was really happening.
He rubbed himself from my entrance to my clit and groaned weirdly.
"I will fuck you so hard, kitten." He whispered in my ear before licking it.
"Please stop Sebastian- I don't want this- please." I cried but that only made him smirk.
"Of course you want this. You love me. And I love you. And I will fuck your brains out and you will moan my name until your throat goes dry and you won't be able to walk for a week. You're gonna be begging for more. And I will fuck you every time. I can't wait to be inside you kitten, I can't wait until my big cock will be inside your wet and tight pussy. I will fuck you so hard you'll forget you've ever been with any other man. And I will do it everyday and every night and make your pussy explode with each orgasm every time." He whispered into my ear as he started entering me.
He entered me slowly but whole at once.
It hurt. It hurt like hell.
I cried. Tears streaming down my face and my lip bleeding as I bit it too hard.
He groaned and almost immediately started thrusting.

His breathing- I'll never forget how he breathed at my neck. In and out with his mouth the air went, warm and disgusting.
The hands- touching every single inch of my body... roaming through my hair before pulling them to get his wet lips on mine.
His thrusts- hard, fast, and painful. Not at all pleasurable. I hated it. I hated it all. I despised it, him, my life, my body, everything.
I stopped fighting and let him do whatever.

I started thinking about the future.
I won't let him do this to me again. I won't let him touch me even if it's the last thing I do.
Never.

3 hours. That's how long it took him to stop raping me. Imagine it. 180 minutes. Nonstop. His thrusting into me mercilessly.
I wanted to die.
When he finally pulled out I wasn't crying anymore- there were no more tears to come out at the moment. My fists above my head weren't clenched anymore.
After three hours. He finally pulled out.
He was panting and he chuckled.
"Heh! That was fun, wasn't it, kitten? I'll grab us something to drink." He said before putting his boxers on and untying my hands which fell carelessly down my side. As soon as he left I managed to stand up even though my parts were hurting awfully. I cried again as I tried putting on my clothes. My wrists were bruised and it hurt when I tried putting my panties on. After maybe two minutes of silently sobbing, I was dressed. Messily- but I was covered.
I was full of hate.
I didn't care anymore.
He deserved to die.

I slowly and painfully made my way downstairs, holding on to the walls.
I wasn't thinking.
I saw him- happy as ever, getting two glasses with a slightly red liquid inside them.
I looked over at the kitchen counter and silently grabbed something with my shaky hands.
I held it tightly.
"Kitten? You're here? You shouldn't be walking-"
He saw me... Holding the kitchen knife tightly in my hand, my eyes filled with hate and hopelessness.
With my hair messy and my clothes ripped, I bet I was the scary one this time.
"Kitten what are you doing- put that knife down." He said more demanding and I chuckled this time.
"I hope you rot."
"Excuse me?" He asked, offended.
"I hope you rot in hell you fucking rapist. I hope it will hurt you just as much as it hurt me when I'm going to stab this knife through you heart. Repeatedly." He was surprised, and fuming.
"I guess you're a lost cause." He said before walking towards me. He was so quick and I never saw it coming. I received a hard slap on my face and fell to the floor. This was a harder one that all the other ones. I immediately saw black spots in my sight. I looked at the knife which fell quite far away from me. But before I could reach it he straddled me and put his strong hands on my throat and squeezed.
"It's a pity, kitten. We could've been happy. If only you weren't so selfish and stupid! If only you obeyed me!" My hands couldn't reach his face or stop his strong hands as I was getting dizzy. I saw the knife. I tried to reach it but I couldn't- it was too far. I tried extending my hand, my finger tips shaking as they couldn't even touch the knife. It was over. I was running out of time.
I couldn't reach it.
I was going to die.
"I guess it was fun while it lasted but-"

****************

A/N
*sobbing* I NEED SOME HOLY WATER ASAP. 
Jesus, forgive me for I have sinned.
I made this happen. I wrote this chapter using my own fingers and my own head.
And forgive me, coz I'm about to kill that motherfucker.