||Chapter 28~A Bad Feeling In My Gut||

||Damon's POV||

I calmly looked around the room for Natalie. I drank my champagne and got a little nervous when I couldn't find her. I asked around the girls where I saw her lastly and they said she went outside a few minutes ago. I quickly rushed outside and looked around. Empty. The streets were long, and empty. Why do I have a bad feeling in my gut?
I walked two streets further but she wasn't anywhere. I went back inside and checked the crowd again. Not here. I checked the bathroom and asked my receptionists but she also said she went outside a few minutes ago and hasn't came back. I was getting worried. She wouldn't leave without me, would she?
I quickly called Taylor but he said he hasn't seen her.
Maybe she walked back home. But when it's so cold? On her high heels? 4 miles?
No. Something was wrong. I quickly got in my car and drove as fast as possible towards my penthouse. I quickly walked inside.
Empty.
Where the fuck is she?!
I called the police.

"I last saw her at the party, maybe an hour ago, she wasn't drinking, she was just talking with the girls. I let her out of my sight for ten minutes and she's gone. The girls said she went outside and some other people saw her walking out too. After she went out of those doors, she vanished." I explained to the officer sitting opposite me on my couch, noting something his small notebooks.
"Did you and Miss Sene had a fight or any misunderstanding before the party?" He asked in a deep voice and I shook my head no.
"No, everything was fine, she was fine."
"Is there a chance Miss Sene might've ran away? Is it possible she had a lover on the side?"
"Absolutely not. That's not like her." I said and explained also about the creep that was outside her window a few weeks ago and he asked if I think it might be possible it's the same person.
"I don't know. Maybe."
"Mr Queen, we will do everything in our power to find Miss Sene. Those cases are usually solved within 48 hours."
"And if they're not?" I asked and he didn't answer. It means she is possibly dead. I looked away.
"And sir, do you have access to security cameras outside the company or around it? It could help us track her." The cameras! Why didn't I thought about this?
"Yes, I do. Come with me." I said heading out of my building and walking a few blocks away to the small security room where Matt always sat. He had access to all possible cameras and devices in and my hotel and my company.

We all sat in front of the small table, waiting for the video to load. When it did, Matt pressed play at the time I've given him. Nothing happened for good two minutes and then, there she was. Natalie. She walked out of the doors and turned her left and walked slowly along the pathway. Nothing suspicious...
Then it was like my heart stopped and no one dared to make a sound, all three watching how a strong guy in a black hood wrapped his hands around my baby's waist and shoved her inside a trunk before shutting it closed. He quickly ran to the driver's seat, and drove off at high speed. His license plate was covered and I felt my blood boil. Before I could shout at the officer to go find her, he was already on the phone, giving orders.
"It's a black Audi A4." He added before handing up and hurriedly walked over to us before leaning to Matt.
"I'll need a copy of this." He said and looked at me, I really wanted to rip the guy's head off.
Me and the officer rushed outside.
"I'm guessing money won't be a problem?" He asked with a frown.
"Not even a little. Just find her. Find her alive and safe." I hated feeling so helpless.
"Sir, you are Damon Queen, I'll need a list of your biggest enemies and all the people you work with. All her enemies and her friends or exes or whatever. We need to get this on the news." He said in as he thought about it.
"Is there anyway we could track Miss Sene down? Did she have her cellphone? Her IPod or whatsoever with her?"
"No, I saw her phone on her bed. She doesn't carry any other devices."
"Mr Queen, I have to leave to the station now, please call me if you remember anything or have a suspect. Every second counts." He said before jogging to his car. I went back inside the penthouse.
I saw Bruno and I frowned, I took out my cellphone and dialed a number.
After a few rings, he finally answered.
"Xavier, Natalie's missing. I need your help."