Chapter 3

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN PJO OR HOO.

VOMMENT GUYS! THANKS

HAPPY READING!

••••••••••••••••••••••••

Percy's POV

I woke up and it was 7:45 am school starts 8:30 so i still have time.

I really miss the gang, especially Annabeth!

I took a shower and brushed my teeth. I wore some jeans, a dark blue shirt and a black jacket, and my nike.

I went out of my room with mom cooking my favorite blue waffles, and Paul reading some news paper.

"Morning mom." I kissed her cheek

"Morning sweetie. Had a great sleep?"

"Yeah. Hey, mom do we have some drachmas? I'll just IM annabeth after i eat breakfast."

"Ah, yes there at the jar in the living room."

"Ok thanks." So i ate my blue waffles and went to get the drachmas. I got at the bathroom and make a mist and throw the drachma in the water and say the prayers,

"Show me Annabeth Chase"

I saw here at her bathroom brushing her teeth, weird that's a new bathroom?

"SHEAWEEHDBREIN!" She said with toothpaste in her mouth.

"Hi wise girl." I smirked, she gurgled and spit the remaining tooth paste

"Oh sorry about that. Ahm, hey i miss you!"

"It's okay. Haha. I miss you too, so did you rebuilt your cabin? Cause you look like in a different bathroom."

"Ahhhh-- y-yeahh!" She said, that's weird she's stammering.

"Ok? So how's the gang?"

"Ahm, their fine actually. Ah-Perce i have to go Chiron needs me bye! Love you!" Then she ended the connection.

That's really weird, oh well gotta get to school!

"Ah Percy! There's this new students in school and i want you to tour them, ok?" Oh great there's already a lot of girls throwing themselves at me and now there'll be more.

"Uh, sure Paul." I smiled.

Then he drives me into school.

Annabeth's POV

WEW! That was close! Percy shouldn't know were here at New York! We'll surprise him at school. Can't wait to see his face. Haha!

So i went in my closet and got a polo and a purple jacket and wore dark jeans and vans. I got my brown bag and put my books in there. I braided my hair and went out to see everyone in there sits eating breakfast.

"Hey guys, i have an idea. We'll surprise percy when we get there. Nico, stolls, jason, chris, you go to percy and surprise him. Then tell him that we girls didn't went with youand distract him. Then Thalia, Piper, Clarisse, you guys go first and cover me from your back and hug percy. Then i'll just do my thing, ok?"

"Yeah sure."jason and leo said

"Sure!" The stolls replied with an evil grin.

"Sounds good to me." Thalia said

"Yeah, can't wait to see Prissy's face when we surprise him, but i won't hug him for sure."

"Ok" i don't wanna argue with clarisse today so i'll just let it slide.

"So let's go!" Leo said

"Hey guys, i saw a garage outside the house i think there cars in there." Jason said

"Oh snap! Let's check it out!" Chris said

We all went to the garage there were 9 cars.

Blue Lamborghini was percy's it's written all over the car

Red Ferrari was Jason's

Black mustang was Nico's

A grey BMW was Leo's

Matte black was Thalia's

Neon green Dodge Challenger was Clarisse's

And a White Audi was Chris's

A pink Mustang was Pipers

A black with red stripes were The stolls

And a matte with clear grey Lamborghini was mine.

We all ride our cars and went to school.

••••••••••••••••••••••••

Cliff Hanger.

The next Chapter will be the School part where they will get together.

Vomment please thanks.

All rights reserve.

-patty