Chapter 7

Disclaimer: i do not own PJO or HOO and the characters!

I won't say comment or vote cause you won't do it anyways so let's go on to the story.

••••••••••••••••••••••••

Thalia's POV

Nico and I are watching stupid nonsense cartoon. What do you call it? This mouse and this cat that keep killing each other? But yet they still live? Is it Tim and Johnny? I don know!

Ok anyways where was i? Stupid ADHD Speaking of Cats and Mouse. Where are those lovers! It's 7:40! And i'm starving.

"Hey Nico have you seen the others?" He was laughing he's ass off while watching. "Huh what? Uh-i dont know! Why are you asking me? I was here the whole time with you!"

"Well sorry Captain Obvious! Get off the couch and help me find them."

"FINE."

We find Clarisse kicking Chris's butt at the training room, then we saw Pipes and Jason making out at the Theatre room. "Ok! That's disgusting!" Clarisse said. "GET A ROOM!" We all said. They stopped and glared at us.

"What are you guys doing here?" Piper asked. "DUH! Were hungry! No body's cooking our food yet!" Leo came out of nowhere.

"What? Where's Annabeth and Percy?" Jason said "i dunno" i replied.

"You know what let's just find them." Piper said.

Travis's POV

While the gang was doing there "thing" Conor and i set up a bucket of water and put it at their doors, well first we had there alarm clocks set at the same time tomorrow then when they wake up we'll pull the rope and the bucket of water will spill at them! WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! can't wait for this!!

"CONNOR TRAVIS COME DOWN NOWW!!!!" Thalia screamed. Wow she has large lungs!

Then we went down.

Annabeth's POV

We all saw them seating at the Lounge room except piper, they were talking and laughing and throwing pop corns at each other.

We walked at the room holding hands with Percy. Then i said "hey guys. Watcha doing? Did someone cooked yet?" "Yep, Pipers cooking Lasagna and Mac'n Cheese!" Leo said.

"Oh. I'll just help her cook. Hey seaweed brain do you want some blue cookies? I could bake some?"

"Yeah sure wise girl!" And he kissed my cheek. Then he joined the others while watching Tom and Jerry.

When i got at the kitchen Piper was doing the sauce of the lasagna. "Hey Pipes!" "Hey Annabeth. Uhm can you help me with this. I need to pour the sauce at the Lasagna." "Sure, no prob."

When we were don i heard a ding and Piper remove the pan at the oven which was the Bake mac and the cookies i baked. "Wow that smells delicious!" Jason exclaimed. "Yeah! What are you, chefs?" Percy said

"Haha very funny! Come on help us and get the plates, spoon and forks seaweed brain." He hugged me from behind and whispered, "ok wise girl but after dinner you'll need to pay for this." Then kissed my necked from behind. "Whatever! Now do your work!" I laughed. "Hey Jason? Can you get the Bake mac and place it at the dinner table?" Piper asked. "Yeah sure Pipes." He winked at Piper which made her blush.

Awwww, how cute! Wait what?! What did i just say! Ok i'm getting softyy!

When we were done setting the foods and plates we all say are prayers to the gods and ate. Leo being Leo finished his food last cause he was and i quote "I'm hungry like a Pig!" And the Stolls were the one who finished first.

When we were done i said that i'll do the dishes. "I'll help." Percy volunteered. Aww how sweet of my seaweed brain. Eww what did i just say?!

When i was almost done drying the dishes Percy hugged me from behind. "Hey wise girl. You're really good at this chores, you'll be a great mom some day." He whispered in a husky voice. "Oh really?" I placed the plates down and turned to look at him, his eyes pure of love, and desire.

Just then by staring at him he pulled me and he kissed me hard on the lips, but at the same time passionate. Oh my gods.

Percy's POV

I can't help it already so i just kissed her at the lips i licked the bottom of her lip for entrance and she did, our tongues were battling. I pulled her up and she wrapped her legs around my waist.

Her hands was tangled around my hair and my hands supporting her back while going up and down. I pushed her at the wall and i held the hem of her shirt i was almost removing it when i heard "EW! GUYS! THIS IS THE KITCHEN! GET A ROOM!!!" Jason said.

We blushed tomato red and i pulled annabeth in my room. There we continued our make out session.

Nico's POV

When i got at my room i heard banging at the walls. It's like people pushing each other at the walls, you see at my left side is Percy's room and- OH MY GODS EWW!

Are Annabeth and Percy making out?!

UGH SERIOUSLY?

Ok never mind about that. So this girl i was describing earlier her name's Nicole, and she's so beautiful! She's this goth type of girl and i like it.

I think this is called 'love at first sigh'? I really don't know i'm not good with this stuffs. So were partners at biology class and that is so cool! I get to see her all the time but she has a boyfriend and i don't think i have a chance with her...

-time lapse-

Annabeth's POV

When our make out session was done i went to my room and change to my PJ's . Just then i heard my door opening. I stood up, i really can't see who was that cause i turned my lights off "who's there?" I asked

"Hey wise girl." Oh gods it was just percy. "Hey what are you doing here?"

"I cant sleep." He said

"Aww, come on you could sleep here for the night." I replied and he just nod. We laid at my bed he wrapped he's arms around my waist why i laid at the crook of his neck. And touching his hard chest. We were wrapped around each other.

I can smell his warm breath and he kissed my forehead. "I love you, sweet dreams Wise girl night."

"I love you too, seaweed brain"

With those last words i slept dreaming about our future.

Tomorrow will be a beautiful day....i hope.

••••••••••••••••••••••••

Ok Two updates in a day.

I have a question, do you want for me to post steamy parts of Percabeth? Just tell me.

And i'll just add some Nico pov's so yeah disclaimer and i do not own PJO OR HOO!

All rights reserve.

-patty