Chapter 36

Third’s Person’s POV

The next day, the demigods went to school because it was Monday and that means lots and lots of homework to do. They were surprisingly early for school, so Percy and his friend Mike went to their swim coach and asked if there was a swim meet, then Annabeth didn’t know what to do so she decided to go to the garden at the back of the school. She saw a group of girls who were talking or may I say having a meeting, she fished something in her bag and pulled out her Yankees cap and puts it on. She walked over to the girls who were talking and she listened to the conversation.

“Why does Pery like that old hag? She isn’t even pretty!” The girl said.

“I know right? Obviously her hair’s dyed!” The girl with dyed purple hair replied.

“Yeah! And her freaky eyes are so scary! It’s totally contacts.” As Annabeth sink it in her head, she remembered that voice. It was Bridgette, Natalie’s posse.  She looked at Bridgette who was bussy putting her lips stick on. Annabeth held the lipstick and moves her hand and made her look like a clown. Bridgette’s eyes widen as she drops the lips stick, the other girls looked at her and started laughing their guts out. Bridgette screamed in frustration. “WHO THE HELL DID THIS?!” The clown said. Everyone went silent. Then Annabeth decided to remove her Yankees cap behind the tree.

She walked over to Bridgette who was removing her lipstick using a napkin. “Wow Bridgette, new look?” Annabeth teased. The clown just huffed and Annabeth left them with a smirk on her face. “I hate her.” The last words that she heard from Bridgette. Annabeth went to her locker and saw Thalia, Nico, Mike, Tori, Charlot, and Connor. “Hey guys.” Annabeth greeted with a huge smile on her face. “Why do you have your smile like that?” Thalia asked, “What do you mean? I have a good encounter with Bridgette.” She said and smirked. “What’d you do?” Connor asked. “Well, I used my Yankees cap while she was using her lipstick. Then applied the lipstick all over her mouth then she looked like a clown! And I think her lipstick is water proof so it won’t be removed any second now.” She said. Her friends laughed. “Oh gods, Annabeth that is classic!” Connor said. She didn’t know if she would take it as a compliment or what but she decided to just smile. “Thanks Stoll, well. Where’s the others?” She said. “Hm, Percy and Mike’s with Coach, Piper and Jason is nowhere to be seen, Sam’s with his jock friends. Katie and Travis’s are in class and I don’t know why because it’s still early maybe making some prank without Connor. And Natalie’s at home, training. Leo’s talking to some girls over there. Clarisse is –“ .  “Here.” Clarisse said finishing Thalia’s words. “Why’s Natalie at home? Training?” I said. “I don’t know. Maybe preparing to kick your butt.” Thalia said. “THA’TS NOT IMPORTANT! Why did Katie and Travis left me here without telling me that they will have a prank?!” Connor beamed which made their ears hurt. “Will you shut up Connor?!” Nico said.

“What’s happening in here?” Jason said besides Piper who was clung up to Jason. “Connor’s having some issues.” Charlot said. “No I’m not!” He replied. “You don’t need to raise your voice!” Charlot snaps. They kept bickering until all of us were here at our lockers. “Hey wise girl.” She instantly knew that voice. Annabeth turned around and saw her handsome boyfriend with his terrible messy hair but made him more hotter than usual, and his shiny sea-green eyes that made her heart melt every single time, his plump soft pink lips that she always wanted to kiss every time they were so close to each other. Annabeth’s train of thoughts was cut off by Percy snickering. “Why are you laughing?” Annabeth said. “You were staring at me and I guess you were having some dirty thoughts about me wise girl.” He said teasing Annabeth. “Oh you wish.” She said and faced her friends while Percy wraps his arms into Annabeth’s waist.

“Let’s get to class.” Leo said enthusiastically. All of them looked at Leo like he was growing a tree over his head or something. “Why are you so excited?” Jason asked. Leo shook his head and everyone just shrugged. Everyone got to their seats as they entered the room. Travis and Katie was at the back, Jason and Piper were at the front of Percy and Annabeth. Thalia and Nico was at their back, Mike and Tori was at the front. Leo and some blonde girl was beside him, and Charlot and Connor was at the middle. “Do you think Connor and Charlot are cute together?” Annabeth asked Percy. “Yeah, I guess.” He replied.

While Annabeth was taking notes she noticed that Percy was staring at him. “You’re staring.” She simply said. “It’s your fault!” He said. Annabeth gave him a confused look. “Because you’re so pretty so that I keep staring at you!” Percy said. Annabeth chuckles a little bit. Percy grins and didn’t even bother to listen to their teacher. After class it was gym, everyone went out of the room and got to their lockers for their gym clothes.

Annabeth’s POV

“I’m gonna get change.” I said. “Yeah me too.” Tori said. “How about we all change because all of us has the same class?” Thalia said in a obvious tone. “Meet you at the gym.” Percy whispers and I gave him a smile for assurance. All of us girls went to the girls changing room and got our clothes. Bridgette and the other girls that were at the garden earlier were also there. “Oh look who’s here, the old hag.” Bridgette said. I noticed that she still has her lipstick all over her mouth but just the color was  pink rather than red. “Oh look, I thought this was a changing room for the girls but I was wrong. This was actually the circus!” I said and Thalia, Clarisse, Tori, Charlot, Piper, Katie, and I laughed. Bridgette huffed with her posse and left the room. “Oh my gods Annie!” Thalia said. “You’re not that bad blondie.” Clarisse said and they just gave me a thumbs up. We changed into our shorts and shirt for gym. We went out of the room and I started to the gym.

Percy and the boys were there and I instantly laced my hands with his. He was about to uncapped riptide but he looks at me and pecks me on my lips. “I thought you were Natalie.” He said. “Nope, Natalies at the house, training.” I said. He nods and just then coach Hedge enters the room. “Alright Ladies! We will be having a sword fight today! Who knows how to do this?” Coach said, all of us demigods including Sam, raised our hands. “Well, well,well. Jackson, Grace! Come up here and show me what you got!” Coach said, the two boys went in front and did what they have to do. Percy won, obviously. He un-armed Jason who was also good. Everyone clap their hands and Bridgette here was squealing like a craze fan. “Well done Jackson, you too Grace. Now find a partner and do what they did.” Coach said and i was going to grab Percy but Bridgette gabs him first. “Percy! Can you be my partner, I don’t really know how to do this sword thingy.” She said and twirled her hair. Which made my nose smoke. “How about I teach you.” I said and grabbed her arm. “Aw! Let go off me!” She winced. “You want to learn sword thingy? I’ll show you!” I said and grabbed a wooden sword. “W-what?? I was just k-kidding.” She said. “Well I’m not.” I said simply, when I was about to charge Percy held my wrist. “Annabeth no. Just leave her.” Percy said and pulled me away from the clown. “Sorry, it’s just. Ugh never mind.” I said and walked over to Thalia. We trained for a moment and stopped when the coach dismissed.

“Annabeth I’m sorry.” Percy said. I didn’t look at him and went to Thalia.

Percy’s POV

Can anybody tell me why Annabeth is getting this weird? “Annabeth I’m sorry.” I apologized and she didn’t even looked at me when she walked away and went to Thalia. “Dude, what happened?” Nico asked. “I don’t know really. Annabeth’s mad at me.” I said. “Maybw she’s mad because you two really haven’t had the time with each other. You know have a date or something?” Jason adds. “Yeah, your right. But how?”

“Leave it to the experts.” Leo said.

Uh-oh.

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>><><><><><><><><> 

Hey everyone! OH MY GODS! THANK YOU FOR THE 13K!

I SO LOVE YOU ALL FOR THIS! I’LL UPDATE THE OTHER CHAPTER LATER! PROMISE!!

All rights reserve. 2014

-Patty