Chaper 9

Hi everyone! I am SUPER HAPPY!

Thank you for reading mu story! Even though i only have 85 read and 18 votes. But i wish that would increase! And also at the comment section! Thank you guys so much. :)

••••••••••••••••••••••••

Percy's POV

I was practicing my first lap then i got out of the pool. Natalie came running towards me and pulled me at the shower room i removed her grip.

"Oh percy, you don't have to play hard

to get you know." She sang

"You wish Natalie, i'd rather fall in depths of tartarus than be with you." I said "Tartar what? You know what never mind, i'll have you! Remember percy, anything i want, i always get." She winked and kiss me.

I Was at the state of shocked! Then i pushed her away from me. "WHAT THE HADES NATALIE?! I HAVE GIRLFRIEND! AND YOU KNOW THAT!" I protested

"Oh you mean that old hag you've got? Psh, come on Percy you could do better than that!" She said rolling her eyes. "Shut up! Annabeth's prettier, smarter, kinder, hotter, and REAL than YOU, cause you're a slutty, insecure-" i was cut when Annabeth hugged me. "Thanks seaweed brain for standing up for me." She said kissing me.

"Ugh, whatever! Percy you'll pay for this! And you too Anniebell!" She huffed and turned away and flipped her hair. "It's ANNABETH!!" I laughed at that.

"Come on your team needs you seaweed brain." Annabeth reminded me. "Oh yeah, i hope you cheer for me." I said smirking. "Haha, yea yea. Now go out there!" She replied. I kissed her cheek and went out of the showers.

Annabeth's POV

We both went out of the boys shower room and percy went at the bleachers and the other side with the other teams. I got at the bleachers sitting beside me was Thalia,Piper, Tori, Charlot and Clarisse the guys at the bottom they have have a banner saying "GO PERCY! WE LOVE YOU!" And Leo keep screaming like a girl. We all chuckled at that.

"Hey, why are you guys late?" Charlot asked. "Oh, you know, Natalie problems." I said "haha, that's what i thought." We all girls laughed. Tori cheered for Mike. At the first lane was Percy at the second was the others school and the third was Mike. Percy was at the lead and Mike was at the second.

"WOOOH! GO PERCY!" I cheered. The other girls was cheering at Percy too, they even had a banner with he's photo on it with hearts. Desperate girls i thought. When Percy finished first we all cheered. Then Natalie being Natalie ran towards Percy and i went out of the Bleachers and ran too. "Oh my god Percy you were so hot in there!" Natalie squealed. I rolled my eyes. Percy ignored her.

"Hey wise girl! So what'd you think?" he said wiggling his eyebrows. "Haha you didn't cheat right?" I whispered at his ear, "yeah why?" He said smirking, "oh nothing cause i have a surprise for you later." I said "really? I wonder what." He replied putting his arms in my waist. We didn't notice Natalie was gone, we kissed and it felt like Hours.

The gang interrupted and said "GET A ROOM!" They said in unison. We all laughed. When we got dry and had are clothes on. We agreed to have a small party at the House.

••••••••••••••••••••••

DISCLAIMER PJO OR HOO IS NOT MINE :) SHORT CHAPTER NEXT CHAPPIE WILL BE QUITE LONG! GOOD NEWS I FOUND A LAPTOP!

PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE AND FOLLOW ME IF YOU'D LIKE TOO! THANKS AGAIN! LOVE YOU GUYS! 😄❤️

All rights reserve.

-patty