Chapter 23

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN PJO OR HOO! UNCLE RICK DOES! BECAUSE HE IS COOOOL! :DD

Percy’s POV

I really didn’t understand Annabeth last night, I kept repeating what happened, and I never saw Annabeth that jealous. So when I woke up I immediately showered and do my rituals before going out of the cabin, I checked the Athena cabin, but she wasn’t there, her bed was done and like no one slept in there, I asked Malcolm if she saw her. “Sorry Perce I don’t know, but she came here last night crying. We didn’t want to ask because it might be personal and maybe you two had a fight. Then she stopped crying and brought her pillow and blanket and went out.” He said. Maybe she’s at the beach, but why did she bring her pillow and blanket? And I thought of that……3….2….1….STUPID! Of course she’s at the beach!  SLEEPING! PERCY WHY ARE YOU SUCH A SEAWEED BRAIN!? I face palmed myself and went running to the beach. I saw her there sitting, with her blanket all wrap at her and reading a book. I sat beside her but not too close because I know she’s still mad at me. “Why did you sleep here?” I asked. “None of your business.” She snaps.  As I looked at her side because she wasn’t looking at me, I saw dried tears in her cheeks. Then something kicked in my gut. I feel guilt, stupid, idiot, and the worse boyfriend ever. “Annabeth, I’m sorry. Ok? I’m never gonna talk to her again and I promise you—“ She cuts me off, “Shut up! You and your promises can leave!” She said my heart sank. “Wise girl, I’m really sorry! I believe you,I won’t talk to Natalie again.” I said my voice cracking, I hope we won’t go to the part where we would break up. “Percy I know you won’t talk to her, I know what you’re thinking, but I am not breaking up with you, I just need space ok? I just want some time to think.” She said and kissed my cheek, “Fine, I’ll leave you for today, and today only.” I said and kissed her temple. “I’m truly sorry annabeth.” I whispered to her, “I know you are.”

I went to see Thalia and I need a plan! “Thals, can I talk to you for a minute?” “Sure Kelp head.” She said. “So what’s up? Heard that you and Annabeth had a nasty fight about a witch.” She said, I rolled my eyes and replied. “Yeah we did had a fight, now I need your help  to plan a surprise for her.” I said. “Surprise? Hmm, sounds like a good idea, I’ll tell Katie, and Piper.” She said ran off. The plan is a get together with the gang like we used to when we were kids, I missed that, so first we would be at the beach to plan a large picnic, and swim, second is at my cabin to play truth or dare, and just have fun. But we have a Capture the Flag after dinner so we’ll just do the surprise after lunch. I saw Piper and Katie, with the others coming towards me. “So, what’s the plan?” Katie asked. “Large picnic at the beach, games at my cabin, and just have fun.” I said. “Ok, Percy you will decorate the picnic and I’ll help you, Thalia and Leo will plan the food, Katie and Travis ready the games for later, and Jason and Connor well you two get pillows lot and lots of pillows for the game on truth or dare. K?”Piper said we all nod I knew what I would do.  I looked for Annabeth and she was training with…SAM? What the Hades. Annabeth was totally winning from a guy, Annabeth un-armed him and she pointed the sword at Sam’s throat. I see him smirking. I yelled her name. “Annabeth!” She looked at me with confuse look, Sam took the sword from her and he saw me and smirked, he took Annabeth’s armand pulled her closely, they were inch apart, he was going to kiss her when Annabeth kneed his groin, I smiled when Sam was lying at the ground growling because of pain. Annabeth said something to him “Never ever cross the line Ares.” She said.

I went to her and hugged her tight. The armor separating us from our bodies. “I love you, I love you, I love you. Don’t you ever forget that, I’m sorry for not listening to you, I’m sorry for being an idiot for not realizing what Natalie was doing. I really am, I love you Wise Girl, and thank you for kicking his butt for me.” I said and kiss her forehead, nose, cheek, and lips. When I kissed her she was smiling. “I love you too, I’m sorry too for over reacting, and you’re welcome.” She said and kiss me back. “I have a surprise for you.” I said. “Hmmm…Wonder what would be..” She said and gave a knowing look. “Oh, come on! I’ll show you later after Lunch.” I said and kissed her cheek, we walked hand in hand at the pavilion and we ate.

After Lunch she jumped in my back so I carried her like that. I put her down when we were close at the beach so I could cover her eyes. “No peeking!” I said. “Yeah,  yeah.” She replies. “Ok, one….two….three… Open your eyes now!” I said when I walked towards the gang. “Oh my gods! You were in this plan too?!” She yelled in excitement and happiness. We all nod, Thalia, Piper, Jason, Leo, Travis, Katie, Nico, Connor, Grover, and Clarisse was there, even though they didn’t help, I’m still glad they’re here. “Who planned this?” She asked. They all looked at me and pointed their fingers. “HE DID!” Leo said. I rolled my eyes and went to Annabeth. “Surprise wise girl!” I said. She laughed and tears a little. There was a huge red and white blanket at the sand so we could sit down, lights all over the trees like from the Christmas tree, there was a huge white cloth in the trees were it was hanging and a projector, Leo might set this up so we could watch movies, 4 picnic basket, petals all over it,  and scented candles. “Thank you Seaweed brain! I love you! Nothing could ruin my night.” She said and hugged me tight, “Anaaabeeeffff” I said. “Oh sorry.” I laughed. “Too tight?” She said. I nod. We sat there at the blanket and watched a movie. I pulled out some flowers for Annabeth. “For my lovely and beautiful girl friend.” I said and handed it to her. “Thank you Perseus Jackson.” She said and kissed my cheek. We watched quietly, all of us focusing at the movie. It was a great night and no one could ruin it.

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><> 

Ok I know this is only Percy’s POV but next chapter will be Annabeth’s, and Natalie. J Thank you for supporting. Love ya’ll :*

All Rights Reserve.

-Patty