Chapter 8

This will be very short update. DISCLAIMER.

•••••••••••••••••••••••

Piper's POV

When my Alarm clock Beeped i woke up. I'm still at my PJ's i got my robe and turned my knob and opened the door. Then,

*SPLASH*

"STOLLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Thalia, Jason, Percy, Annabeth, Clarisse, Leo, and Chris was also at there front doors and screamed. "OH YOU BOTH ARE SO GONNA GET IT!!!!" Thalia screamed

Travis and Connor run towards the stairs, they were already dressed up for school and went out the house. It was still early and Percy Willed as dry. Thank gods.

"Oh those two will die!" Clarisse cursed. "Oh they will!" Annabeth said.

We all went down to eat breakfast, we ate waffles and pancakes with bacon. I got dressed after wearing a floral Above the knee dress and braided my hair side ways and had a thin hairband. And i wore flats which color is peach. And grabbed my brown satchel.

I went down to see Jason wearing his white shirt showing his abs and a leather black jacket with tight dark jeans and Vans. Oh gods he looked so hot. "I don't look that hot you know?" He said bringing me into the real world. "Huh what?" I said "nothing i said you look beautiful." He pecked my lips and put his arm at my shoulders i blushed at that.

"Let's wait for the others" i said

Annabeth's POV

Those stupid stolls are really going to get mu wrath! I thought. When i was done with my morning rituals i got dressed wearing my maroon jeans with a laced tank top and a gray cardigan. And a Black Doll shoes which are pointed with a gold design in it. And got my Brown backpack. I wore my bracelet on and Made my hair into a messy bun.

I knocked at Percy's room and opened the door, i saw him wearing a sea green 3/4's and jeans and he's nike black shoes, "i know i'm gorgeous. But you don't need to drool at me wise girl." He said smirking i didn't know i was staring so i just said "You wish seaweed brain!" He snickered.

"You look beautiful as well" he complimented i blushed. And we went down. Clinging into percy's arm.

Clarisse's POV

We were all down and went to the garage to get our cars Annabeth rode with Percy and Piper rode with Jason while Thalia rode her own car so did i, Leo, Nico and Chris.

Nico's POV

When we got to school we went to our lockers all of the students were staring at us and i have no idea why.

16 minutes before classes starts so we stayed at our lockers i was talking at Sam, Percy's friend. Thalia was laughing with Tori and Piper and Clarisse was talking to Charlot and Chris was laughing with Mike and Jason while Leo was giving the girls his number (what a duffus i thought) and Percy was Making googly eyes with Annabeth.

Annabeth's POV

When Percy and i was laughing in here Natalie cam in and grabbed Percy's arm and he removed it quickly.

"Babe, you know my mom's a MODEL right?" She said emphasizing the model part. "I'm not your babe k? And so?" Percy said with a bored tone. He touched Percy's Chest, oh no she di-n't! I'M GONNA KILL HER! I glared at her and she doesn't even notice. "So, my mom has this party with her models and she want's me to bring a date-" i cut her off. "He has plans." "I'm sorry but i'm not talking to you." She said rolling her eyes, "as i was saying i-" Percy cuts her off again, "Annabeth's right, i - i mean we have plans. We gave a date so yeah bye!" Just then the bell rang and we got in to class leaving Natalie and here Clique dumb-founded.

"I was almost gonna kill her there." I whispered to percy so that Mr. Greyson won't hear us. "I know." He smirked.

So the day went by, and Percy has his swim meet. I need to support him so i'll come too.

Then i saw Natalie kissing Percy.... I think i heard my heart tore into million pieces...

••••••••••••••••••••••••

CLIFF HANGER. I just wanna try that. Haha.

I said just a short update but it felt like hours typing this chapter.

SO DISCLAIMER ALERT!!!

IT'S UP TO YOU TO VOTE OR COMMENT!

All rights reserve.

-patty