Chapter 29

THANK YOU FOR THE 5K READS!!! AND 100+ VOTES AND THE INSPIRING COMMENTS! 

I LOVE YOU GUYS! SO HERE IS MY UPDATE. SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT EVERYONE! 

Percy’s POV

It’s been 6 days until we finished all of the cabins and we did! Thank gods were done! It was a lot of hard work. Well we are demigods so our powers were kind of our advantage so it didn’t really became that super duper hard. But enough to make us tired in one day. And as I promised Annabeth that we would have a one normal day I begged Chiron to let us go out for the day and have some demigod fun. Since we were half-mortal we still have the rights to have a normal day. So I told Leo to bring our iPhone’s which we use only when we go outside the barrier. Each of us had an iPhone. It was still a surprise for Annabeth so I told her just to change casual.

“Seriously Seaweed brain, where will we go?” She complained. “It’s a surprise! Now go get dress!” I said and went out of her cabin. I changed into my dark blue v-neck and a black hoodie and dark jeans with my Nike. I looked at my mirror to fix my hair I tried to comb it but I really didn’t know what hair style to do so I just combed it with my fingers till I was satisfied. I went out to Hephaestus cabin and knocked. “Where’s Leo?” I asked the kid who was reading a comic book. “In his bunk.” He said and I went to his bunk and saw him dress already but sleeping. I had a light bulb above my head. I used my powers to splash him.

“RAINBOWS AND UNICORNS!” Leo said when I splashed him with water. Me and his siblings laughed at him. “PERSUES JACKSON!!!”

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Your face was like ‘RAINBOWS AND UNICORNS!’ HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OH GODS LEO! YOU ALWAYS MAKE MY DAY BEAUTIFUL.” I said and held his shoulder. He was glaring at me. “You son of a bea-!” He didn’t continue when I cut him off. “Op! Don’t say that!” I said and willed him dry. “HAHAHAHA, BUT STILL! YOUR FACE WAS PRICE LESS!” I teased and just punch me in the shoulder.

“What are you even doing here?” He said. “I came to pick you up milady.” I said and bowed with a British accent. “Yeah right, I’m flattered Percy but I don’t like you that way. So what are you doing here?”

“I came to pick up the phones you idiot. Now where are they?” I said

He handed me two phones. One for me one for Annabeth. Mine was blue with some designed waves on it, then Annabeth was gray with small owls. “Thanks bro! See you there!” I said and went to Annabeth’s cabin.

Annabeth’s POV

I didn’t really know where we will be going but he said to wear some casual clothes, I just wore some crop top and maroon ripped skinny jeans, the crop top was color gray. Then I brought some knitted cardigan incase it gets cold. I wore my combat boots and grabbed my small brown backpack with my dagger in it and added some lip gloss and let my curly hair fall down to my shoulders. That’s casual enough. I thought.

I even asked Thalia and Piper where we were going but they said it was also a surprise. Yep, you heard me. They were coming with us too but I don’t really know why. “Going somewhere Annie?” Immediately, I knew that irritating voice. “Yes, and you don’t have the rights to call me that.” I said. “Wow, another date with Percy? Isn’t he tired of wasting his time for you?” She said, I knew she was just getting in my head and making my day worse but I didn’t let her get to me. “Oh Natalie. Don’t be that obsessed and desperate. Percy loves me, and I love him back. You can never break our bond with your silly obsessions. So If I were you, I would back off.” I said but I continued as I went closer to her ear. “And P.S, you can never ruin my day with your  stupid attitude of destroying me and my relationship. So ciao.” I said and looked t her smirking. ‘One point for Annabeth’ I thought.