Chapter 42 (EPILOGUE)

EPILOGUE  *cries* T_T

Annabeth’s POV

Piper was fixing my hair while Katie was ironing my dress. Which is weird since graduation will be starting till 9am. Piper curled my hair and left it lying in my shoulders, Katie was done with my dress and left it in my bed. I looked at myself in the mirror for a bit. – I had light make up on and my hair was perfectly curled, like a hair of an Aphrodite kid. I was still in my pajamas so I went to Percy’s room, he was still wearing his jeans and shirt. Still he looked hot.

“Hey wise girl, what are you doing here?” He  says and kisses my cheek. “Just wanna see my boyfriend.” I said and flopped into his bed. “You look beautiful.” He said and sat beside me. “Thanks seaweed brain.” I said and gave him a peck on the lips. “I can’t believe it.” He adds not looking at me. “What don’t you believe?” – “I can’t believe I’m graduating.” He said and jumps up and down on his bed. I laughed. “Of course you will seaweed brain. I’m your tutor!” I said and joined him jumping.

We stopped when we heard a knock. “Hey guys! Am I interrupting? Don’t think so,” Leo said and entered Percy’s room. “Well, Piper wants us to have a group photo downstairs with our graduation clothes on.” He adds and went out. I rolled my eyes. “See you downstairs.” I said and looked at him. He gave a sweet but passionate kiss on the lips which took 4 minutes. Not that I’m counting. “I love you too.” I said and he touches my cheek. We smiled like idiots in his room, when I remembered we have to get dress.

I went to my room and change into my dress and I decided to wear my chuck taylors with it. Heck yeah! Like a boss. I thought. I got out of my room and went down with Percy holding my waist and me holding his back. “Well who would have thought you two would join us!” Connor beamed and the others chuckled. I gave him a death glare.

Did I mentioned Tori, Mike, and Charlot are here? Well yeah. They are. Tori was wearing a yellow dress, Charlot was wearing a floral nude color dress, while Mike was wearing a sky blue polo and trousers. “Now let’s just take a photo!” Piper said and placed the camera into the table and she set it on timer. “Say demigods!” Travis adds. “DEMIGODS!” We said in one queue. After the group photo we went to school and find our parents standing in front of it, obviously waiting for us. “Percy! I’m so proud of you!” Sally said and hugs Percy. She turns her head to me and gave me her sweetest smile that made the side of her eyes crinkle. “Annabeth! Thank you, you’re a miracle for helping Percy! Congrats too. I’m sure your parents are very proud of you!” She says and hugs me tight, “Hey! I did some of the my school works alone, with out the help of my girlfriend!” Percy says and crosses his arms. I rolled my eyes – so did Sally. Paul then greeted us with hugs and ‘congratulations’ so did the other teachers and my other classmates. Even though the ceremony hasn’t even started yet. As I saw my dad, step-mom, and brothers I gave them a hug and exchange greetings.

“I am very proud of you Annie!” Dad says and hugs me again. “Dad! Don’t call me that. But thanks. I love you guys.” I said and he chuckled. I hugged my family one last time and went to my friends who was sitting in our respective seats.

  When the principal has entered the auditorium everyone quiets down and listened. “Good Morning fellow staffs, families, and students. We are gathered here today to celebrate and to congratulate our students of Goode high for their outstanding performances during our school year! I am very proud to announce today our valedictorian and salutatorians. May I call Mr. Paul Blofis to stand in front and announce our graduates, and hand them their diplomas and certificates.”

I held Percy’s hand and Thalia’s. All of my family and friends were here. Even Natalie and Sam. I am very happy today, even though this is my last day in Goode. I still had so many great memories here. “Travis and Connor Stolls!” Paul announced as the two went upstairs – like a boss may I add. They grabbed something in their pockets and I noticed they were holding 2 cans. They sprayed tons of white cream all over  the stage and also to the students. Everyone laughed except the principal. Which made her furious, “YOU TWO! DETENTION!” The principal said. “We’re graduates. You can’t do that to us.” The both said and laughed like maniacs.