Chapter 16

THANK YOU EVERY ONE FOR READING MY STORY! I ALREADY GOT 400 READS! THANK YOU SO MUCH! 

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Leo's POV

The gang said that i should decorate the party, fix everything when it's done and when it's starts, you know why? Because they said that i planned this at first and i volunteered to have a party in our awsome house. We invited Tori, Charlot, and Sam. Annabeth's still thinking if we'll invite Natalie of course and we also invited other students in our party. Piper and Annabeth helped me with the invitations so it was easy to tell them that there's a party.

It's Tuseday so at 6:00 All of the people will be here. I am now blowing the balloons to put at the pool and hanging them inside the house. Setting the fireworks out side, Annabeth baked some goods and Piper cooked, Thalia fixed the arcades and Percy readied the water guns and chips. Jason's fixing the lounge room, and living room for the guest to sit in and he also readied the movies so that they could watch i put on the speakers at the living room so that this is were we could party and dance

Everything wa all ready! I need to shower, i thought. I was totally sweaty. It was still 4:56 so i still have time to get ready. 

Annabeth's POV

I showered, and wore my Shorts, Crop top, and sandals for the party i just braided my hair and went to Percy's rooom., he was also ready he wore a shirt and short. I jumped in to him and wrapped my legs around his waist. "So mr. Jackson, it's still early before the party starts. What do you want to do?" I asked wrapping my arms around his neck and messing up his hair. "Well, oh well, Ms. Chase. How about this?" He said and pushed his lips into mine. He pinned me in to the wall and removed my crop top.  He kissed my neck intensively and left love marks there i think 2 or 3? Then i pushed him away and removed his shirt i taced his abs and kissed them. 

"You are so naughty Annaebeth Chase." he said in a husky voice. I shut him up with a kiss and i pinned him at the bed. I kissed his chest and bit them, also leaving love marks. He rolled on top of me he was going to remove my bra when Leo knocked at the door. "Percy! We have to go down. And tell Annabeth too. But i know she's already in there and you two are making out so there's no problem." He said and we heared him snickered. "You are such a perv LEO!" I screamed. 

I looked at Percy who was still on top of me and i felt a bulge down there. I blushed and he's eyes widened. He got off me and i held my mouth to release a laugh, but it didn't work. I laughed and he saw me. He pinned me again at the bed and kissed my soft spot, i moaned in pleasure. "P-percy--" I said and he stopped. I groaned, "Not so funny now Wise girl? He teased. "Your're gonna pay for that." i said and left him there. There were people already there dancing and Drinking beer. 

Wait what? Beer? "Leo! Where'd they get those beer?" I asked. "Well.....I might of sort a bought them and gave them those." He said. "We are not allowed to drink beers Leo!" i said "I'm sorry! but hey they like it!" Leo replied. "Whatever, but if they get drunk and puked, you'll clean those!" i said and left him there shocked. He ran towards the people and grabbed there bears and threw them away. I laughed at what Leo did. "Hey, what are you laughing at?" Thalia asked.

"Oh nothing, just Leo." I said, Piper and Jason showed up Jason having lipstick around his mouth. Thalia and i laughed when we saw Jason. "What's funny?" Jason asked. "How about you ask Piper since she has her lipstick on your face." Thalia teased. Piper looked at Jason and blushed. We all laughed. 

"Hi guys!" A girl at my back greeted. "Hey Natalie!" Jason said. I looked at Piper and Thalia. They just shrugged. "Hi, Hey uhm, who invited you?" I asked so that it won't bee that rude. "Leo." She said simply. Even though were friends at camp that doesnt change the fact that she almost stole my boy friend. "Oh, uhm. Well have fun." I said. At camp she's still isn't that smart. She isn't adjusting at sword fighting and Archery. But hey, she's still new at those things.

"So where's Percy?" Natalie asked. "At his room i guess." I replied. "Oh, i need to talk to him with something." She said. What the hades? Percy wants to talk with her? "Ah, okk." I said Thalia looked at me saying it's just a talk don't worry. And i just nod at that thought. I drank some punch and sat at the couch. "Hey. Annabeth right?" This guys said. I just nod and ignored him. "Well i'm Mathew, but you can call me Mat." He said. "And i have a boyfriend." i said ignoring him again. I knew he was flirting with me and i'm to loyal for those jocks. "Is this guy bothering you wise girl?" Percy asked coming out of no where. "Nope.. And i was just about to go." I said and stood up. 

Percy just kept following me. "What's your problem?" He asked. "How about you talk to Natalie about something and maybe you'll figure it out." I said so sarcasticaly. "What are you talking about? Natalie and i just talk that's it. I thought you and her are in good case now?" He asked. "You know what, whatever." I said and walked to my room. 

Percy's POV

Ok Annabeth's acting super weird. I don't know if she's jelouse or what but i went to Thalia and asked her. "What's up with annabeth?" I asked. "She's just jelous." She said drinking some punch. "But i thought Natalie and Her are good friends now." "Well, not good friends, just friends. You see she tried to kiss you and she did. She almost stole you from her, she insulted Annabeth, she came between you two, then she was just claimed as her sister. You think she'll just get over with that?" Thalia explained with hand gestures. She's right but i was just talking to Natalie about giving Annabeth a ring.

Not an engagement ring but a promise ring i think this is the great time. I told Thalia i'll go to Annabeth's room to talk to her and she just nod. I knocked at her door. No one was answering. I opened the dorr and saw a person underneath it was annabeth. I laid down with here she got out of her blanket and glared at me. "What are you doing here. This is not your room." She said with so much anger in her voice. "I know, i was just going to give you something and explain it to you." i said. "What is it?" she asked. "You see i was talking to Natalie because i was asking her to wear this ring." i showed her a red boc with a ring in it. "And this ring isn't for her. I was asking her to wear it so that it would fit in your finger, cause you two has the same size."  I stopped for a minute and wore it to her.

"And this isn't a engagement ring, this is a promise ring. That i promise that i will love you forever. That you will be my future wife, and we will have kids running around our house. You could even build our own house." She laughed and there was a tear escaped from her eyes. I kissed her eyes and continued what i was saying. "I promise that i wont break this promise, i promise that i won't find someone better than you, i promise to protect you in anything, and i promise that i will never leave you by your side, but i cannot promise that i won't hurt you and let you cry because in our life being demigods it is difficult to promise that." And she laughed at what i said.

She hugged me tight and kissed my whole face, then in my mouth. "I love you too seaweed brain. I love you so much! this is beautiful." She said. "I'm glad you love it Ms. Chase. But it wont measure your beauty." I said and kissed her full in the lips. "I'm tired." She yawned. I pulled the blanket on her and wrapped my arms around her to feel more safe.

We both slept in the dark and we know that tomorrow will be a wonderful day

><><><><><><><><><><><><>><><><><><><><><><><><><>

HEY GUYS! SO THE PARTY ISN'T THAT GREAT CAUSE I ADDED A DRAMA AND PERCABETH FLUFF IN IT HAHA.

SO NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE.......I HAVE NO IDEA YET SO JUST STAY TUNED I'LL TRY TO UPDATE THIS STORY TOMORROW.

BYE!

All rights reserve.

-Patty