Chapter 5

DISCLAIMER: DO NOT OWN PJO OR HOO

VOMMENT PLEASE?

HAPPY READING!

•••••••••••••••••••••••

Annabeth's POV

I turned him back an kissed him it lasted 5 minutes. We pulled apart and his face was so shocked.

"ANNABETH?!" He screamed

"No i'm Tyson." I said sarcastically

"Very funny! So your gonna study here to wise girl?"

"Yep!" I said and hugged him tight then suddenly our teacher came inside the room.

"Class settle down, i heard we have new students am i right?"

"Yep!" Leo said

"Well then do you mind introducing yourselves?"

"Sure" we all said

All of us went in front of the room, all of the girls in the room was glaring at me. I wonder whyy....

Then each of us introduce ourselves.

-time lapse-

So maths was boring i tried to concentrate but i can't because of Percy staring at me and playing with my hair.

Then the bell rang. We all went to out lockers and put are books in it.

I leaned in my locker while percy's arms where at the sides of my head.

"I really missed you wise girl." He whispered in my ears.

"I missed you too!" Then i kissed his nose. He pouts.

"Haha, come on we have english!"

"Not till you kiss me full in the lips."

"NO, we need to go."

"Hey you two! Stope smooching and we'll be late for the next class!" connor exclaimed.

I gave him a death glare and he snickered.

When we got in english class, Paul was there and he winked at us, i explained to percy that sally and paul knew about us moving here at New York.

-Time Lapse-

When english was done it was Lunch

(A/N: i forgot to put the lunch in their schedules sorry.)

So when we got at the cafeteria i held hands with percy and all the girls were glaring at me. I'll ask percy later about that.

Percy's POV

When we got at the Cafeteria the jocks and the other high school guys were staring and winking at Annabeth and i just returned in them with a death glare

I put my arms around my my wise girl and headed at the table.

Tori, Sam, Mike, and Charlot was there.

"Hey guys!" I said. At our back was Pipes, jason, thalia, clarisse, nico, Leo, Chris, and the stolls.

"Sup dude. So Annabeths real huh?" Mike said.

"Hey! You owe me 50 bucks!" Tori said

"Whatever." Mike replied an rolled his eyes.

Sam was just staring at Annabeth, i can't blame him, my wise girl is stunning.

"Hi guys, Ahm, meet my friends, this is Thalia, Piper, Jasons girlfriend, Leo, Travis, Connor, Clarisse, Chris's girlfriend, and i'm Annabeth but you know that."