Chapter 26.1

DISCLAIMER I DO NOT OWN PJO OR HOO, THE GREAT RICK RIORDAN DOES! THANK YOU FOR THE READS, COMMENT, AND VOTES EVERYONE! I LOVE YOU! I’LL BE CONCENTRATING ON UPDATING MY SECNOND STORY WHICH IS THE; HISTORY REPEATS ITSELF: PERCABETH STORY. HOPE YOU READ AND VOTE ITJ.

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><> 

Percy’s POV

When I woke up, I wasn’t in my cabin. I felt something cuddled up in my body. Her head was lying in the crook of my neck and her legs wrapped around my waist and her arm over my stomach. She was like an angel sleeping. She was quite snoring and I laughed. Her golden hair that was covering her left eye, I tucked it in her ear and stared at her for minutes. Her full lips and narrow nose. Her long eye lashes, she was perfect for me. Even beautiful than Aphrodite herself. A smile plastered around her face. “You’re staring.” She said, eyes still close. “No I’m not.  Is it creepy though?” I replied and kissed her temple. “Yes Percy, yes it is.” She says. “Well, Good Morning beautiful. Had a nice sleep, cause I know you did because your body was wrapped in mine.” I said and smirked. She slapped my chest and opened her eyes. “Yeah right seaweed brain, what’s the time?” She asked and I looked at the digital clock in her bedside table and it said it was, 6:15 am. “6:15. it’s still early wanna go have a morning run?” I said and sat up combing her hair slightly with my fingers. “Sure, seaweed brain, last one to the beach is a rotten egg!” She said and ran off, we were still in our Pj’s she wore her snickers fast and I was left there. I wore mine and followed her.

We both got at the beach at the same time but Annabeth said she was the first one so it got in to an argument. “I was first!” She said and then “No I was!” I said. Then it just went like that for a couple of minutes. We laughed. “Ok fine, let’s just keep it as a draw.” Annabeth said. I nod in agreement and we sat there just looking at the calm waves. “It’s beautiful.” She said, describing the view. “You’re beautiful.”I said making it cheesy. I was looking at her side face, I lean in to kiss her cheek but she turned around and instead I kissed her lips, she replied to the kiss, I lick her lip for entrance and she did. She broke the kiss which made me pout, “The campers will wake up soon, I need to wake up my siblings.” She said and stood up offering her hand to me which I accepted. We head to her cabin.

Annabeth’s POV

When we got to our cabin, Malcolm was already up and so are the others. But a bunch of them were still sleeping. “Hey guys, do you mind waking up the others so that we could ready for breakfast?” I told my siblings. “Not at all.” My sister replied. “Thanks Katie.” I said with a smile, she’s a year younger than me. She has brunette hair and same as my eyes. How I wish I had my hair brown. I hate being blond. You know what they say, blonds are dumb and stupid. But I’m not. Natalie was already awake, she was looking at me and Percy and I raised my eyebrow. “Ok everyone, get in line for breakfast.” I yelled and they did what I said. I nod to Percy telling him that we should go.

We got in the dining pavilion with the other demigods. Grover sat with Percy at his table. Grover was really busy all of the sudden, maybe because of the counseling and stuff Chiron told him to do. I was friends with him when I was seven and it was a long time ago, I can’t believe his still here. I mean not that I’m complaining but he has been her for a good reason. He’s one of my best friends besides Thalia, Percy and the gang. Then suddenly I remembered Luke, his dirty sandy blond hair and his blue eyes. I missed him even though he became bad. He was still my friend though, all of my thoughts went crumble up when Percy snapped me out of it. I didn’t recognize that breakfast was over. “You ok wise girl?” He looked concerned. “Uhm yeah just spaced out a little.” I said making him sure that I was fine.

“You were thinking about something aren’t you? Something I mean someone.” He said. I nod and faked smile. “I just missed him.” I said. He knows that I was referring to Luke, I knew it made him jealous, me thinking of another guy. “Don’t worry. I just missed him. It’s not what you’re thinking.” I said and held his shoulders. “I know. Come one, you should finish your blue prints so we could build it the next day.” He says and we went to my cabin and I planned the blue prints for our cabin.

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><> 

I know what you’re thinking. This chapter is really sucky and I have a short update. Sorry! I didn’t really have any ideas. Any suggestions? Comment below if you have for the next chapter! J

P.S I THINKS I'LL DELETE MY SECOND STORY WHICH IS THE 'HISTORY REPEATS ITSELF' BECAUSE I THINK IT SUCKS BUT IF YOU WANT ME TO CONTINUE THE OTHER STORY PLEASE COMMENT BELOW AND LIKE I SAID IF YOU WANT ME TO ADD SOME OF YOUR IDEAS IN THE STORY YOU ARE FREE TO DO IT :) PLUS I'LL DEDICATE YOU. THAT'S ALL BYE! 

All Rights Reserve.

-Patty