Chapter 14

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Annabeth's POV

These past few days, their were lots of attacks happening. Thalia's magic dust is running out, the guys are getting suspicious. Especially Natalie. She saw Percy holding reptide. I think she's a demigod. But what god? It can't be Aphrodite because she's not that pretty. Apollo? I don't think so. I told Percy that we should visit camp on saturday. The gang agreed, today is friday so tomorrow we will leave. Besides it's winter break so we decided to go back. 

As then Natalie came at us. "Hey guys, where you going this winter break?" she asked. "At camp." Piper said simply. "And you can't come with us." Leo said. "Yeah, uglieas are not allowed."  Connor and Travis said. We laughed at what he said. "Then why is Anniebell allowed?" She smirked. I stopped walking and face her we were nose to nose but i was taller. I looked at her intensely and she gulped and turned away. "You were saying" Thalia said raising her eye brow. 

"Can i come at this special camp?" she said. "We told you, you can't. Besides you're not even greek. We all are Greek." Said Percy. "Please?" She said whining. "WHY ARE YOU SO STUBBORN?!" I screamed at her. "Well i'm sorry old woman! Fine!" she gave up. We all went home and packed our things. At the next day we all got our Luggage and went to our van. Argus drivedus to Camp. We were at the Half-Blood hill when we heard something at our backs. We pulled out our daggers and swords. Percy held my hand and we went closer to the sound

Just then Natalie came out of the bushes. "Hi guys!" She squeeled. "What the hades are you doing here?!" i said. "More importantly, how'd you get here?" Piper asked. "Duh! i followed you!" she smirked. "UGH! Get lost Natalie." Perct exclaimed. "Nope!" she is so stubborn. And i remembered we still have our swords out. I pointed it at her. She raised her hands in defeat. "Why do you guys have swords?" She said scared. "You shouldn't have come here Natalie!" I said. 

"Wise Girl, theres no choise it's, i think it's going to snow, we can't leave her here." Percy said. "Yeah Percy's right."Leo said "But how will she enter?" Travis asked. "Let's just try." Said Connor. "Can't we just live her here?" Piper said. "I agree with Pipes" I said. "No, now come on wise girl." Percy said.

We got at the Barrier and got in, Natalie was left and she was shocked. "Come on Natalie!" Thalia said annoyed with her presence. "How--d-did-y-you-u.." She said "Come on! we'll explain later!" I said pulling her in and she got through the barrier. We all looked at each other in surprised. Just then a Owl appeared at the top of her head. "What the hades....This can't be! You are not! How?! You're not even smart! Your eyes isn't even...!!! Percy!?" I said in shocked. In all of people! WHY HER?! 

I ran towards the beach leaving them there. "How could you do this mom?! she doesn't even have the eyes! She isn't even smart at all! She dosn't know how to speak greek!" I screamed. Just then Athena came out of no where, "I am very sorry Annabeth, she wore contacts, that's why she doesn't have our eyes." she explained. "I don't care! How can you make a monster! she's not even smart!!" I screamed. "I am very sorry, i will make it up to you, i promise. I will give you my blessing with that sea scum-- i mean Persues." She said and dissapeared. \

"I'm sorry Wise girl." Percy said, he sat beside me and i leaned in his chest. "Don't worry about it. At least she'll know now that she can't make us break up right?" he said "Yeah. you're right seaweed brain!" i said and smiled. "You know i'm not that a seaweed brain you know." he said and we laughed. Then Leo came to us. "Hey guys Dinner 's ready let's go o the pavilon" Leo said. We both nod and got up. Percy sat along at his chair while I sat at my chair at the Athena section. Chiron Came up and is going to announced something, "Heroes, warriors. I have an Announcement. As you can see we have our new camper, Her name is Natalie she is claimed to be Athena's daughter so we need her tour guide after this." I ignored what Chiron said and he chose Malcolm to guide her. 

After Dinner i got in my cabin ang changed my clothes in to camps shirt and jeans. I got out and went to Percy's cabin when i purposely bumped Natalie and ingored her groan. 

Natalies POV

This is so weird, so this half human half horse named Chiron explained it to me all that Greek Gods, and Demi-gods are real, and satyrs and sentaurs are real. This is hard to process. And they say my mother is a god. Athena they say? So i'm smart and stuff like that. So this guy Malcolm my half brother has also the same eyes as mine and also Annabeth. "So can we go to other cabins?" I asked "When you are permitted by the owner of the cabin" He says. Oww, "Ok, this is our cabin. The Athena cabin and you shall remember that Annabeth is our cabin leader." He said. "And don't get her angry. She's super scary when she's angry." This younger kid says. "Yep, true. And i'm like the second leader in here. So rules are that is your bunk at the 4 end. You can do what ever you want in your bunk and you have your own cabinet. And you cannot disturb Annabeth when doing her work especially when working with blueprints. Stay away form her bunk as far as you can. We all do. And She's our moms favorite." He explained all of the rules.

"So tomorrow we'll tour you more, and you'll have your sword cause all of us demigods does for protections." He adds. "Ok, so can i go out of here now?" i am so eager to get out of here and explore. He nod and i got out of the cabin. i went at the Beach but i saw two shadows sitting there. I think it's Percy and Annabeth. I just looked at them from a far. I saw them kissing passionately, They are so sweet. Ithought. I remembered what Thalia and Leo told me earlier when they were walking me up to the Big House, they said Percy and Annabeth went through a lot, they even fell in to tartarus, and, faught a lot of creatures. And still they're together and fighting. I'm just the only one who didn't know that. 

A horn blew and all of the campers went out of their cabins. I got out of the tree where i was hiding because the two shadows were moving. 

I got at the place where all the demigods were standing and Chiron infront.

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><<><><><>

Heyyy so Natalie already knows about them and she is one of them too. And she's a daughter of Athena! i know i know. That made Annabeth really mad. And also Tori Mike Sam and Charlot already also know that they are demigods. So next chapter will be capture the flag. See you there!

DISCLAIMER I DO NOT OWN PJO OR HOO !!

All rights reserve. 

-patty