Chapter 32

Annabeth’s POV

I was done packing all of my stuffs and brought my suitcase to Percy’s room. I wore light blue jeans and some white sweat shirt which was written on it was ‘YOLO’ and my vans. I saw Percy done packing. “WOW! Percy Jackson?! Done packing? Tell me! IS THE WORLD ENDING?!” I said. He was on poker face and not even saying anything. “What’s wrong with you?” I asked. “My alarm clock went into 4am in the morning which I didn’t even change the time and-“ He stopped and screamed. “STOLLS!!!!!!!!” I laughed. “Okay, you need some cheering up.” I said and walked over to him and kiss him right on the lips. His lips were soft, and they moved perfect sync in mine. I felt my mind getting fuzzy, and my body melted. I tangled my arms in his neck and he was touching the small of my back. At that moment I felt sparks and butterflies all over again. We were just like that, our tongues were playing and I was about to grab the hem of his shirt when..”OOOPS! Sorry! Sorry!” Piper said. “I didn’t knew that you guys were eating each other’s faces. Well Argus is there and you guys are the ones we were waiting.” She said and shuts the door. I put my forehead into Percy’s chest. “Oh gods.” I said and pulled Percy’s arm and went to the van. All of us were there even Natalie and Sam.

Arrangement:

Argus|Leo |Connor

Nico| Thalia| Clarisse

Jason| Piper| Katie| Travis

  Sam| Me| Percy| Natalie

I know! It was awkward the whole trip especially when Natalie was besides Percy who was, may I quote, ‘accidentally puts her head on Percy’s shoulder when she falls asleep.’ And Sam who was thankfully just quiet and looking at the window.

“Can we switch places?” Percy asked, Natalie was still drooling on Percy’s shoulder. “I have a better Idea.” I said and Natalie and I switch places where she was now at the side of Sam and me. It was okay rather than her head on my boyfriends shoulder right? The whole trip was boring and annoying at the same time. When we got out of the van we all ran to the entrance, Natalie and Sam were still in awe of the house. “Will you two be standing there or will you both come inside?” Clarisse asked and the both of them followed us. I told Travis and Connor tour them in the whole house which they agreed on. Piper and I made dinner. While Katie made the dessert. The guys were just playing video games at the living room. And oh yeah. The rooms were added with two because of Natalie and Sam. We called them all when the food was ready. We ate silently, so silent you could only hear our breathings and the spoons and forks that were hitting the plate. After that we all ate our dessert. We went to bed for tomorrow  and rest for the rest of the day.

- THE NEXT DAY –

I showered and wore my dark blue jeans and a maroon peplum shirt with gray cardigan on, I fixed my bag and put the books in it and wore my doll shoes. I wore my hair in a ponytail and knocked into Percy’s room. “Come in.” He said and as I entered his room he wore a white v-neck shirt that showed his abs and muscles with a black jacket and dark jeans plus his nike shoes. “You ready?” He asks. “Yup. Let’s go.” I replied and we walked down stairs where everyone was except Natalie. “Where’s Natalie?” I asked. “Maybe putting her signature clown make ups on?” Leo said and had some high five with Connor and Travis. We were eating our breakfast when Natalie came down with her hot pink tight dress that was thigh level and so fit you could see her boobs. And it was a strapless dress, and her 3 inch black pumps and her black necklace. But thank gods her makeup was quite light. Her air was in big curls. “Where you going? Let me guess audition for ANTM?” Clarisse said and snorted. “But I’m sure she won’t get in.” Thalia added and they all laughed. “Nope, I just have some fashion sense not like you two do.” She said and flipped her hair. Thalia and Clarisse greeted their teeth and clenched there fists. “Oh, you just mess with the wrong girls.” Katie said and Thalia and Clarisse grabbed Natalie’s hair. “AW!” She wince. Jason, Leo, and Nico held Thalia’s and Clarisse’s arms. “Will you stop?! It’s early in the morning and you three are fighting!” I scolded. They all listened and sat at their chairs.

“Good work mother bear.” Percy whispered and snickers. I elbowed him which made him cough his food. I wink. “Let’s go guys! Were gonna be late.” Piper said and we all grabbed our bags and went to our cars. Sam and Natalie rode with Leo. We got to school right in time before the bell rang, the students were murmuring and looking at us weirdly. “Hey guys! We missed you!” Mike said. We hugged them 3. “So how’s camp?” Tori asked. “It was great! Sam and Natalie are demigods too!” I said sarcastically. “Well that’s a bummer.” Char said. “So let’s get to class!” Piper said and we went to our respective classrooms. After those boring subjects that I already had some advanced study when we were  at camp, I noticed that there were no girls flirting at my boyfriend or staring at him.

“Let’s go to the cafeteria! I’m starving.” Travis said. We went there. Tori, Mike, and Charlot was there. “You’re such a pig.” Thalia said. Travis growled at Thalia, who then death glared at him. We sat at the tables with our friends. Natalie was with her minions and Sam with the jocks. He really changed since I came here at Goode. “Annabeth, what do you want to eat?” Percy asked. “Just get me some spaghetti.” I said and gave him a smile. “Sure, anything for my wise girl.” He said and kisses my head. “EWW! You guys are so cheeeesyyyy!!!” Leo said I rolled my eyes. “Your just jealous because you don’t have a girlfriend.” I said and stuck a tongue at him.

When we were done for lunch we went for greek. “Hello class, so today we will be studying greek mythology.” Mrs. Perry said. “Piece of cake.” Percy mumbles. “Don’t be so cocky Seaweed brain.” I said and nudge him. After greek all of us went to our lockers. “So, how about going to the mall?” Tori said. “Yeah sure, we could watch some cinema. I heard Rio 2 is being showed tonight.” Connor said. “How about captain America? You know the winter soldier? That’s new.” Jason said. At the end we decided to watch Captain America. We drove off to the mall and bought some pop corns and chips. We got our tickets in the movie theater. We watched it in 3D (A/N: Is that even possible? Sorry I haven’t watched Captain America The Winter Soldier yet.) We had our seats at the middle and we watched the movie.

After that we got home it was 7pm. “THAT MOVIE WAS AWESOME!!!” Jason said fist pumping in the air. “It was boring.” Clarisse said. “YOU TAKE THAT BACK!!” Jason beamed. Then they kept bickering the whole minute. They stopped when a Pink smoke appeared.

“APHRODITE?/MOM?” We all said, except the mom part, that was Piper’s line.

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><> 

Yep! That chapter suck. Haha. But next chapter would be weird. I have some news!!!

I got my new glasses !!!!! YEEHEYYYYY!! And I totally look like a nerd now. Hahaha. But anyways. THANK YOU FOR READING AND VOTING FOR THIS STORY, I want you to know that every single one of you are very special to me! All of your comments are the simple things that makes my day. PROMISE! Thanks again! PLEASE CHECK OUT MY 3RD STORY. ‘A NEW DIFFEERENT WORLD’ It’s also a percabeth fan fic.

SO!!!

DISCLAIMER! I DO NOT OWN PJO OR HOO! I WISH I DID BUT ALL RIGHTS GOES TO RICK RIORDAN! BUT TORI, MIKE, CHARLOT, SAM, AND NATALIE ARE MINE. BWAHAHAHAHA. AND THE OC’S. THAT’S ALL BYEE!

All rights reserve. 2014

-Patty