Chapter 41

Annabeth’s POV

I woke up in Percy’s arm.  A bit dizzy but I still can manage it though. I moved slowly so that Percy won’t wake up. I stood up and went to his bathroom to wash my face. I looked at the mirror, I was a little bit pale. My lips were dry, my hair’s a mess and sort of shaking because of last night. I splashed water through my face and brushed my hair with my fingers and made it to a ponytail.

After that I went to check the clock and it was 7am, it was still early for school. So I went to my room and did all my morning rituals. I wore skinny jeans, tank top, and put my sweater over it. I braided my hair into the side of my shoulder and grab my bag and shoes.

I went downstairs to make breakfast since the others were still sleeping. I made stacks of waffles and 4 blue ones, added some syrup, and bacon & eggs.

When I was done cooking breakfast, everyone went down and we all gathered on the dining table. Percy sat beside me and wraps his arm on my waist. I looked at him – but he was busy eating his blue waffles. “You okay?” I ask. “I should be the one asking that question.” He said and kisses me.

Just a peck on the lips. “Ugh. People! Can’t we just eat here in silence without PDA’s?!” Leo said obnoxiously. Katie smacks Leo at the back of his head so he could shut up. All of us ate silently, and after that we went to school.

About 16 minutes we arrived to school and went to our lockers. Natalie has been ignoring Bridgette and her clown posse, and I am glad about it. I grab my books that are needed and went to our first class, I was walking hand in hand with Percy when I bump into someone. “Oh sorry.” I said.

“No, it’s my fault. I’m sorry too.” He said and I helped him pick up his books. “Percy, you can go to class. I’ll just help him okay?” I said and kissed his cheeks. “Okay, just be careful. I love you.” He said and gave me a sweet kiss on the forehead. I nod. “Boyfriend?” The boy ask while I was helping him. “Uhm, yeah.” I said and gave him his books, we stood up and I fixed my sweater.

“Cool. Well sorry again for bumping into you.” He said, I noticed that he was new because I didn’t saw him that much in school.  “I’m guessing you’re new here?” I said and he gave me a nod. “Well, welcome to Goode! What’s your locker number?”

“Yup! It’s 375.” He said and gave me a small piece of paper. “Okay, then,” I said and walked towards a locker opposite to mines. “Here it is. See you later. Oh, I’m Annabeth.” I said. “Annabeth Chase.”

“Well, hello Annabeth. I’m Jacob. Jacob Carson.” He said and lends a hand out. I shaked it. “Well nice to meet you.” I said and left him there. It was weird. Like I’ve known him before – but oh well. I went to class and good thing our teacher wasn’t there yet.

Percy’s POV

I was a little bit worried because Annabeth wasn’t still here after like 7 minutes. I was biting my nails when my Girlfriend cam in. I sighed in relief, “I was worried.” I said as she sat down beside me. “What? Why?” She asks getting her notebook out of her bag. “You’ve been out for like 7 minutes and so I thought the guy did something bad to you or something.” I said not really sounding like a guy right now. I sounded like a nervous wife.

As if Annabeth was reading my mind she said, “You sound like a nervous wife seaweed brain.” She said and chuckles a bit. “Well sorry for being concerned.” I said and pout like I was mad or something.  “Percy, nothing bad happened. I just helped him with his books and find his locker then exchanged our names. That’s all.” She said and held my hand. I just gave her an assuring smile and just then our teacher came in.

After our classes, which were boring except Greek, we went to our electives and went to our separate ways.

Annabeth’s POV

After school our had some announcements so we all went to the auditorium to know it. We all sat down on the middle row of the bleachers and wait for our principal to arrive. After 3 minutes she was standing in front of us in a huge stage with the school logo in it.

“Good Afternoon Goode students!” She happily greeted. I rolled my eyes, while the principal was blabbing about school rules and cafeteria changes I felt two pairs of eyes looking at me on my peripheral view.

 I looked on my side and saw Jacob waving his hands at me, I waved back. He has dark chocolate brown hair, muscular body, blue eyes, a well formed jaw line and a bit tan. You know those guys on the beach – surfers I mean. He looks one of them. But anyways.

The principal was now talking about graduation, which was tomorrow. The end of the school year. I mean we had so much fun in this school and I was really happy. Except the part were Natalie was ruining my life part.  

“Before graduation, I want everyone to find their dresses and suits for graduation. We will have a after party to celebrate graduation. And I want it to be memorable since everyone of you will set your foot into College. I want to say thank you for the staffs, teachers, and everyone who made this school year memorable. Tomorrow we will also know who are our Valedictorian and Salutatorian will be. Goode luck everyone!”  She finally says and left the room, so did we.

Since we had our final exams before leaving for Dubai. We all passed. So that was good. I even tutored Percy for crying out loud. But thank gods all of it paid off. Since my boyfriend isn’t the smartest guy of all. But he still made sense though.

We went to the mall and bought some dresses for tomorrow. The boys went to find their own dresses – I mean tux. “How about this?” Katie asks Chlarisse, who was sitting on a chair crossed arms. “Ugly.” She says and groans. “Ugh! Piper, can you tell Chlarisse this isn’t ugly.” Katie says.

 “Chlarisse. Why don’t you find your dress so we could be finish faster?” Piper said and looks for her dress. Thalia was done looking for hers which was a black dress, it was just an inch above the knee and it was flowy. “Hey Annabeth, what do you think?” Natalie asks showing me a pink puffy above the knee dress. I just gave her a thumbs up and she squeals.

“HERE.” Chlarisse said showing me a black dress with sleeves with a red belt in it. “It’s great!” I said and looked for mine. In the end I chose a combination of a gray and aqua blue color dress that was a high to low dress. We were done and just then the boys were also done with their clothes and we all went home.

><><><><><><><><><><><><><> 

Okay, here’s the news.

Bad News:

The Epilogue will be Chapter 42, means the next chapter. I’m so, so sorry for ending it fast. But there is a good news after this bad news. Don’t be mad at me because school will be starting about any weeks now so I’m kind of in a rush with things. So the ending will be on graduation.

Good News:

There will be a SEQUEL to this story. BOOK 2 perhaps and I wish you would read it. It has been already published. Only the prologue and chapter 1 has been published. Still working on chapter 2. The title is ‘We Meet Again’. That’s all.

DISCLAIMER ALERT.

PJO OR HOO IS NOT MINE. ALSO THE CHARACTERS EXCEPT THE OC’S

All rights reserve. 2014

-Patty