Chapter 31

I love you so so much guys! Thank you for the 6K reads and 149 votes ! And i really appreciate the inspiring comments on this story! Thank you for supporting me and my first story. And if you want i could dedicate you in one of this chapters. And btw! I already published my 3rd story! It is also a PERCABETH FAN FIC! Please do read it. Promise it's awesome! :D 

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Annabeth’s POV

I woke up late, yep. Annabeth woke up late! But good thing no one woke me up, or else I could have cut their heads off. I’m not a morning person when I’m tired. We got home last night late. Good thing it wasn’t curfew though, or else Chiron would have kill us, nah kidding. I change into my shorts and camp t-shirt and snickers. I brush my teeth and hair to look presentable. I haven’t ate breakfast yet but who cares?

I walk into Percy’s cabin, and just what I thought. He was still sleeping in his boxers and no shirt, which made me blush a little bit. “Percy…..wake up.” I whispered. He still wasn’t responding. “PERCY WAKE UP!” Now I yelled. “WHAT? HUH?” he said and looked at me. “Annabeth what are you doing?”

“Waking you up seaweed brain. I’m gonna go to Chiron and tell him all of the cabins are done ok?” I said and walked out of his room. “But why’d you wake me up?” He said. “Nothing!” I beamed and ran to the big house. “Chiron, all of the cabins are done.” I said and walked up to him. “Well done child of Athena. I have some news for you and the others. Call them as soon as possible and we will meet up here.” He said and I nod. I walked out of the big house and ran to the gang.

I saw thalia and the others at the arena training. “Hey guys, Chiron told me that he has a news for us so we should get to the big house.” I said. I didn’t saw Percy there so he was maybe at his cabin still sleeping. “What’s about the news?” Jason asked. “I really have no idea.  But we should go.” I said. I went into Percy’s cabin and he was already dressed up. “We need to go at the big house.” I said. “Why?”

“Just do what Chiron says. Now shoo.” I said as I pushed him out of the cabin. We got into the big house where Piper, Jason, Thalia, Nico, Leo,Travis, Connor, Clarisse, and Katie were sitting there. “Why do you think Chiron wants to talk to us?” I whispered to Percy, he just shrugs and intertwined his fingers to mine. We sat at the nearest couch. “So Chiron, what do you want to talk about?” Leo said. “Patience Mr. Valdez. We are still waiting for them.” He said. “Them? What do you mean them? So there’s more?” I beamed. “Yes Annabeth, there are more. And here they are!” He said as 2 silhouette were walking towards us. “Sorry for being late Chiron.” The girl said, as we saw their faces my hand grips tighter from Percy which made him winced. “Sorry.” I said. “What the Hades are the both of them doing here?!” Clarisse exclaimed. “Clarisse, chill girl.” Travis said and held Clarisse’s back shoulders. Clarisse shrugs his hands off and glared at him. “Don’t ever touch me.” Clarisse warned which made Travis scooted closer to Katie who was struggling not to laugh.

“As I was saying. Sam and Natalie will be joining you eleven and stay with you at the mansion. No buts and why you may ask. Because the gods said so. Plus it would provide protection for them too.” Chiron says. Natalie was just smirking, so was Sam. “Where are we going?” Nico asked whose arms were wrapped around Thalia’s shoulder. “You will be going back to Goode. But before that you will be training the other campers who are still rusty on sword fighting, archery, and many more. And there will be a Camp fire later for your abandoning tomorrow.” The centaur added. I didn’t react anymore on Natalie and Sam, because if I do. It will make a huge mess. I know Natalie would still be obsessing around Percy but good thing his fatal flaw is loyalty. Percy snapped me out of my train of thoughts. “Annabeth, are you okay with all of this?” He asked. “Yup. I mean yeah they’ll be staying with us every single day and even at school we would still see them.” I said stopping. “But?” He says. “Nah, that’s it.” I said and held his hand. “C’mon let’s train some demigods.” I said as we ran off to the Arena. I grabbed my celestial bronze dagger and train my half-sister. She’s still new about this whole demigod thing. “So, Annabeth your going to school now?” She said as she pulled her dagger. “Yup, with the witch and the bull dog.” Pertaining to Natalie and Sam. “How about we learn some basic blocks Lea?” I said and she stood across me. “Yeah sure.” She says. She has the same eyes as mine. But her hair was flaming red and with those wavy ends she also has some freckles in her cheeks. I thought her some blocking methods then the sword fighting part.