Chapter 28

Sorry i haven't been updating, we lost our internet. But i've already written the other chapters so here they are!

Annabeth’s POV

When I woke up and his face was the first thing I saw, I smiled. A good morning to me! I showered his face with kisses until he woke up. “What the Hades were you doing?” he said and I laughed. “Waking you up, and it worked.” I said. “Well, I’d could get use to that.” He said in a husky voice. – It has been proven that morning voice of a guy is hot.—anyways. “Really?” I said and moved my face more to his. “Yup, and I would rather not use my alarm clock, and you could wake me up like that every morning.” He said and kisses my lips. Our lips move in sync, his mouth is opening mine, my breath catches my throat. I felt him deepening the kiss, I pulled out before this went to a make out session in the morning. After pulling out at the kiss he pouts. “Annabethhhhh” He whined. I just laughed and gave him a kiss at the nose. “Get up seaweed brain. Let’s eat breakfast.” I said in authority and he quickly stood up. “Yes boss!” He said and salutes. I shook my head and laughed. When we got outside the other campers were looking at us because of the fact that I just went out of Percy’s room. Percy felt it too so he held my hand tightly as we walk over at cabin 6. “Morning Annabeth.” Malcolm said as we entered. I changed into my shorts and camp shirt and snickers and brushed my teeth and hair, “Let’s go to Leo’s I think his done checking my blue prints.” I said and Percy just nods.

“Morning Leo! How’s my blue prints?” I said as I entered his cabin. “It’s good, what’re you doing here?” He replied and I rolled my eyes. “Repair boy, where are my blue prints? I need to pass them to Chiron for confirmation, you idiot.” I said as he stood up from his swivel chair and his foot at the table. “Well that’s not nice Annie.” He teased. He knows I hate people calling me that, except for Thalia. “Shut up repair boy! Where are my blue prints?” I asked one more time. “Chill Annabeth! They’re here.” He said as he handed them to me. I stuck my tongue out of him, Percy laughed as I acted like a 5 year old kid. So I slapped his arm. “Come’on seaweed brain. And stop laughing.” I said and we went out of Leo’s cabin.

We went to the big house to give the blue prints to Chiron so he could confirm them. As I hand them out he held his beard. “ Hmmmm….They’re good Annabeth. You could build them later on if you have nothing to do today.” Chiron said after he checked my plans. “uhm, sure! We can do it today. Right Percy?” I said turning to look  at him. “Uh-yeah sure.” He replied. We said our good bye’s to Chiron and meet up with the gang to help us with the cabins. “Are we seriously going to build today?” Leo asked like a 12 year old kid who doesn’t want to do the chores. “Yes Leo, yes we do.” Clarisse said and slapped his back head. “Ouch!” He whined. We all laughed at Leo at his stupidity and he just glared at us. “Ok, let’s be serous now. Today we will re-construct the Ares cabin. So, Leo, Jason, and Nico. You three do the construction of the cabin, I’ll do the interior design. Piper you help me with it. Thalia and Clarisse, the both of you will manage the armors and weapons, Percy you will also help Leo, Jason, and Nico. Stolls, you guys build the windows, doors, and other necessities. Are we good?” I said then someone interrupts “You guys need help?” I know that irritating voice. “Nope, were all right. We don’t need any help from you.” I snap at her face. She huffs and walks away. Leo and Nico laughs and I glared at them. “You two, get to work and stop messing around!” I said in authority which made them shriek.  

After hours building the half of the Ares cabin we took a break and head to the strawberry farm. “Wew! That was hard.” Leo said swiping his sweat in his forehead. “Tell me about it! Why did we agreed on this again?” Travis said. “To help Annabeth and so we could have some bonding.” Percy said and wrapped his arm around my waist. “Oh yeah, that’s why.” Connor added. “Yup, and we have to finish the cabin tomorrow since we already did the half. So it won’t be hard for us to build the other cabins, especially we’re demigod, right?” I said. They all nod and went to their cabin to rest. It’s 5pm and dinner’s not ready yet. I sat at the strawberry field while Percy puts his head in my lap. “Wise girl? What’re you thinking about?” He asked out of nowhere. Actually I am thinking about nothing, but since he asked. “Just thinking about school, I just want to have a normal day. You know? Go out to the mall with my boyfriend, have ice cream . Have a stroll at the park, go at a pier with my friends, try ice skating. But I mean I love here at camp but it’s just I want to try those things without any monsters form tartarus appearing out of nowhere.” I explained. “We could do that after building the 2 other Cabins ok? I promise.” He said and then I just felt his lips landed in mine.

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><> 

This chapter was short, but next chappie would be longer, promise! Don’t have internet the past few days so I’m very sorry. Vote, comment, and follow me if you want.

P.S THANK YOU FOR THE 3K READS! LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH.

All rights reserve 2014

-patty