Chapter 38

Annabeth’s POV

I woke up with a noise that is irritating to hear. What is it you ask? My boyfriend singing. I have no idea why he was, but who cares? I flopped out of bed and went to the bathroom to clean myself up. I changed into my usual outfit, jeans, shirt, and snickers. I made my hair into a ponytail and opened my door to see Percy with a guitar. “What the Hera are you doing Perseus Jackson?!” I asked. My arms crossed in my chest. “Serenading my beautiful demigod girlfriend.” He said with a huge smile on his face. “What’s with your smile? Something’s smells fishy in here. And it ain’t just you seaweed brain.” I said narrowing my eyes. “Hey! I do not smell like a fish! Even though I’m a son of Poseidon I don’t smell fishy.” He said giving me his famous baby seal face. “Whatever seaweed brain. Let’s go down before your blue waffles get’s cold.” I said and pulled him through.

“Morning! The Jackson’s are here.” Katie said placing the plates on the tables. I blushed when I heard that. “Hm, I like the sound of that. Do you?” Percy said wrapping his arms around my back. “Ofcourse Mr. Jackson, now eat. We’ll be late for school.” I said and handed him a stack full of blue waffles with syrup. Every one of us ate like a pig, except Natalie who looked like a princess while eating. After breakfast we drove off to school.

When we get there I immediately went to my locker and fixed my things. I saw Bridgette going this way. “Look, the old hag is here.” She said and walked away with her pose, I rolled my eyes and got my books. Suddenly a pair of arms were wrapped around my waist. I furrowed my eyes and turned around to judo flip him. He winced, “AW!. When I heard the voice it made me gasp. “PERCY!”

“I’m so, so sorry! Why did you even sneak up on me like that?!” I said grabbing his arm close to me. “Well sorry for being a sweet boyfriend.” He said standing straight. “You don’t have to do that to be a sweet boyfriend! You are sweet without the physical touches.” I said and kissed his cheeks. I totally saw him blush, “Are you blushing?” I teased poking his cheeks. “NO!” He said and covered his cheeks while his ears turns red, I laughed at his childishness. Just then my friends arrived and we all went to our classes when the bell rang.

Percy’s POV

Lesson for today, don’t sneak up on Annabeth wrapping your arms around her. My back and arm still hurts because of earlier. But good thing I’m a demigod and that didn’t hurt so well, plus I do had some trainings at camp and at home.

“Good morning class! I have  some good news for all of you! Tomorrow we, will have a fieldtrip to Dubai!” Ms. Kenna said. I saw Annabeth grasp my hands tightly, I guess she was excited. Everyone gasped and fists pumps in the air. Everyone was excited but me. You see I haven’t really tried to go on a plane before, so it was really my first time since I haven’t went to another country. “I’m so excited!” Piper squealed but good thing she wasn’t heard by the others who was also busy doing that. This was the first time Goode had a fieldtrip.  “I have here letters for your parents to agree on this terms. We will be there for 5 days,” Ms. Kenna stops because of our classmates squealing and laughing. “But, there will be conditions. We will be staying on a hotel, and before we go to U.A.E I want everyone to be in good terms. That is all, now we shall continue to our discussion.” Ms. Kenna said and continue writing on the board, after she said those last words, everyone went silent. “Seaweed brain, aren’t you excited?” Annabeth asked her face focused on her notebook – writing. “What?- huh, um. Yeah, I’m okay with it.” I said and played with her hair. After that boring class it was again a boring day, but with my friends it wasn’t. Annabeth and I went to the garden back at the school with our friends. Natalie has been good to us and wasn’t really being annoying this past few days since the surprise date with wise girl, but she has been distant to us. “Hey, you okay? You’ve been silent for a minute.” Annabeth asked her hands on my shoulder. “Yeah, what’re you guys talking about anyway?” I said making my girlfriend sure that I was okay.

“Clothes! What will I bring tomorrow?! Oh gods.” Piper said her hands clasping Jason’s. “Chill Pipes, you’re good with anything you wear.” Jason said and left a kissed on Pipers forehead. Clarisse made a fake gag and puts her finger in front of her mouth – we laughed. “Well, what’ll we do when we get there?” Nico asked – Thalia on his chest. Everyone changes their glances to Annabeth. “What?” She asked. Everyone arced their eyebrow and she rolled her eyes. “Fine! Well, Dubai has different places that are spectacular and beautiful! So we could go to the mall, Burj Khalife – the tallest man-made structure on the world and Burj Al-Arab which is a luxury hotel and the world’s only ‘7 star Hotel’since 1999. And many tourist attraction.” My girlfriend said and Leo looking weird. “Burj Al-Arab? Worlds tallest man-made structure? Oh please, I can do better than that.” He said and everyone rolled their eyes. “Whatever Leo, well we should get going before the bell rings.”  Thalia said and threw some gras on Leo’s face.

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><> 

Well sorry for not updating. I’ve been busy! Does anyone of you knows The Vampire Diaries? Well, I hate it now! STEFAN’S GONEEE!!!! NOOOO!!! UGH! I literally cried because of that. And now I have a new favorite movie series, REIGN! OH GODS, I love Mary, queen of Scots and Francis, the future king of France. So anyways, yes they are going to Dubai! With me! Hahaha, I guess having my summer with this book would be great, but with the demigods in it rather than me because that would be weird. Thank you for those who are patient on waiting for me to update. Sorry again and love you all! Thank you for the 21K reads! DISCLAIMER. 

P.S I Might be leaving tomorrow for Dubai, but i will try to update there. Please read or check my status everytime because you will be knowing some information on when will i be updating. Thanks again. 

All rights reserve. 2014

-Patty