Chapter 20

Disclaimer, i do not own pjo or hoo.

I am so happy i reached chapter 20 in my story, thank you for reading my story/stories. Hope you still vote! And please do go to my second story and vote, haven't updated yet but i will. Thanks!

Sam's POV

Last week i just found out that i was a demigod who is a son of Ares. That explains a lot! My mom says that my dad left us when i was little and we were the only ones left. But really my dads a god. Wow. At first i didn't beleive it but when this guy Grover? Is that the name? Saved me from this monster and brought me here. Then he removed his pants and he was actually a animal i mean half-animal which is a goat. So when i was walking i stumbled in to a girl. Which was Annabeth. It made my heart skipped a beat. Means i may have a shot at her, you know ask her out with out Percy around.

When she says that she was a daughter of Athena i was really nervouse because when Clarisse toured me she said that the leader at the Athena cabin is really fiesty so i souldn't mess with her. And i guessed it's Annabeth. Well she is actually. And now i am training with this guy Nico. How lucky am i? This guy was with Annie when they were at school so i can ask him about her. "So, is Annabeth still with Percy?" I asked swinging my sword at his. "Yeah why?" He gave me a confuse look. Ugh! "Oh, nothing. But Percy's not a demigod right?" I asked.

He blocked my swing. He snockered a little. I raised my eye brow. "Haha, you wish. Percy's the almost the best sword fighter in here besides annabeth, thalia, and clarisse. But he is actually. And he is the hero in the camp actually. He've been in wars and stuffs. He also fell in tartarus with Annabeth! Their meant to be." He says. Katie told me that tartarus is like hell in here. Or you could call it the underworld. Something like that. "Oh really? Best at everything huh?" I said swinging harder releasing my anger. "Well yeah, but not in archery." He replies. He snickered. "So who's his godly parent?" I asked eager to know the answer. I am very sure his godly parent isn't powerful. I stood with triumph on that thought. "Easy, his good at swimming which means his father is Poseidon, god of the sea. One of the big three! Awsome isn't it?" He said, just then he un-armed me. He got my sword.

My eyes widened. How can i beat this guy if his this powerful and popular in here? I need to train! So that i could have Annabeth and beat him. We were done training. For now.

Percy's POV

I know you're wondering how'd i know that Sam was here, first Nico and Grover told me. Grover saved his sorry ass and brought him here. Second i knew he was a demigod when we were still at school i just didn't want to tell them. Well i didn't totally knew i just assume. But i know he's a son of Ares. But he isn't that good with battling. I really know that for sure. "What're you thingking?" Annabeth said and looked at me. "I was just thingking on how would i kill Sam if he led a single touch on you." I said with a straight face. I was half serious and half kidding. We laughed and she nudged me. "You're a seaweed brain." She said and kissed my cheek. She stood up and ran off. "Yeah! And i am your seaweed brain!" I shout and chased her.

The horn blew which means it's lunch. Us and the gang got ready we all sat in our respective seats. Me being alone again. Tyson wasn't at camp he was with dad i guess. But Annabeth sat beside me i looked at her confused. I looked for someone, someone named Sam. My ex-best friend. He was their, also looking at us. And i gave him a glare. He did the same. I looked at Annabeth and she was also looking at me with a smile. A pecked her lips to show Sam that she's mine. I remembered giving annabeth the promise ring. I remembered her eyes litting up when she saw it. Her teary eyes when i said the speech about my promises.

When we were don eating ibumped in to Sam, "watch where you're going ares." I said, "i am actually." He replied. Annabeth held my hand to simmer down my anger. We went to my cabin and she laid at my bunk. "What was that all about?" She said laying there with her eyes close. "I just want to strangle him with my bare hands." I said acting out that i'm strangling him in invisble. She laughed and came to me wrapping her legs in my waist and her arms in my neck. I looked at her with her stormy intimidating eyes. And her face was serious. "Whats with you?" I asked. "I just love you. And you know that. And i won't do anything stupid to make you think that i don't." She said and kissed me in the lips. I leaned at the wall while i was still carrying her. I held her butt for support. She messed my hair and i laid her in bed, she removed my shirt and i did the same to her. I was on top of her kissing her passionately.

I kissed her neck leaving love marks. I think it was 3 or 4 i dont really know. When i was about to un-clasped her bra travis knocked. "Guys get out of there and the gang has a meeting at the strawberry field in 3 minutes. You need to dress up be cause i know the both of you are half-naked right now." He said and snickered, "we really need privacy." Annabethsaid blushing. I laughed at her and she slapped me at my chest. I kissed her colar bone and she moaned. "Come on seaweed brain. I'm pretty sure Katie's the one who arranged the meeting." She said and puts her shirt on. I did the same and went out of my cabin my arm in her waist.

SUP! I really love this chapter i don't know why. Haha. So 2 chappies in one day! Yiepie! I'll update my other story tomorrow i guess.

All rights reserve.

-patty