Chapter 15

A/N: I WAS WRITING THE STORY WHEN IT ALL ERASED AND I AM SO FRUSTRATED IT DIDN'T SAVED SO I'LL JUST SKIP THE CAPTURE THE FLAG BEACUSE IT WAS SO LONG AND IT DIDN'T SAVED!! 

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

Annabeth's POV

We won the capture the flag, Percy's team lost and he doesn't get a kiss for a week and we'll sword fight everyday until i beat him. Yep! Hahaha, Me and Natalie distracted him while he think we were fighting. Natalie and I became friends when capture the flag started yesterday. We all gathered at the camp fire and the other campers sang and ate smores. Percy and i are cuddled up in a blanket and we were just listening at the music. The gang was also there, Leo playing with fire, 

Percy pulled me in to the beach and we sat there in our blanket i looked at him and he was looking at the beach, "Seaweed brain, can we go home tomorrow? i'm really tired." I said. "Sure Wise girl." he said and kissed me. "Hey! The deal was no kissing for a whole--" He cut me off kissing me. He licked my lips for entrance and i did. Our tounges fought. We rolled on top of me and he pinned me at the sand. "I love you wise girl" he whispered. "i love you too." i replied. The whole night went fast.

I woke up at the sun beaming at my face, Percy and i slept at the beach with no one knowing. Percy moved and i saw him waking up. "Morning Wise girl." He said kissing my forehead. "Morning Percy, let's get up, i'm gonna change." i said. "Ok, i'm gonna get to my cabin" He said. I got to my cabin and saw everyone sleeping, i changed in to jeans and a shirt and got my jacket. I woke up everyone and told them to get ready for breakfast, Natalie was still sleeping. "Natalie! wake up. Breakfast about to start." I wiggled her to wake up. 

"Ughh, fine fine i'm up!" she said raising her hand in defeat. "Everybody line up!" I announced. "Malcolm, get the others at the pavilon ok?" i said, he just nod and i went out to see Percy. "Hey seaweed brain!" I said and hugged him. "Hey annabeth, i told the gang and Chiron that we'll leave after breakfast. Is that ok with you?" He said. "Yeah that's fine lets go, i'm starving." i said and we went at the pavilon. I sat beside him at the Poseidon table and the other campers were looking at us because it's against the rules but hey, they know why. Chiron didn't mind cause it was normal. 

After eating i packed up my stuffs Natalie came towards me "Annabeth, Will i be joining you when we get home?" She asked. "Yeah, but you're not staying at the house cause your mansion has already a barier so that no monsters could get in." i said. "Oh, okay." She said. We were done packing and gout out, "Malcolm, your in charge ok?" i reminded him "Yes Annabeth, enjoy being a normal teenager." He said and laughed, i hugged him and my other siblings. "I'll miss you guys." i said and waved goodbye. I went to Percy's and he was done packing his clothes. The gang were already outside the camp waiting for us. "Let's go guys." I said. We all walked towards the van where Argus is. 

"I'll miss the camp." Leo said. "We all will. But we'll be back next weekends" Piper reminded. Leo nodded, Travis and Connor stayed at camp. They said they missed pranking Chiron and Mr. D, so Me, Percy, Thali, Piper, Jason, Leo, and Natalie were left so we were just us. "Hey guys how about we throw a party?" Leo volunteered. "Yeah sure but not that huge ok?" Piper said. "Yeah sure!" Jason said. I just slept the whole ride. Leo kept singing wrecking ball at the car and it's annoying, Natalie wa just quiet the whole ride. Argus went in a jolt and stopped. We all got out of the car and went to our rooms, Argus dropped Natalie at her house so there was no prolem. "Let's take a rest and just sleep for tomorrow." I told them, they all nod and went to bed, 

Percy and i stayed at the living room and watched The notebook. He was really focussed at the movie and i was just staring him. I kissed his cheek and with that mistake he looked at me and kissed me. With that we made out at the couch when the lights turned on at the kitchen Leo opened the fridge and got some milk. Percy and i snickered and we just laid down there till Leo go to sleep. I fixed my clothes and got up the couch and Percy and I went to our seperate rooms and slept. 

Tommorow is Monday and i hope would be different. 

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

SUPER DUPER SHORT! IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE LONG BUT THE OTHER PART DIDN'T SAVED SO I'M VERY SORRY BUT I'LL UPDATE THE CHAPTER 16 LATER. AND PUBLISH MY 2ND STORY THANK YOU! 

All rights reserve.

-patty