Chapter 10

Hey everyone! so thank you gain for reading my story please read the footnote cause i have an ANNOUNCEMENT! OK? THANKS!

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Sam's POV (He's the friend of Percy)

Percy and his friends agreed to have a small party at their house. I wanted to go so that i could see Annabeth. To be honest i have a crush on her. i know i know! She loves Percy and not me. But hey! She's gorgeous! When i first saw her at the cafeteria i was blown away by her beauty! She's like the rarest girl i've seen. She's smart, pretty in the inside and also at the outside.

Just then my train of thoughts was cut off when Charlot told me we were at our destination. "Hey sam, do you like Annabeth?" WHAT? HOW'D SHE KNEW? "i uh-m i like her as a friend not like that way!" i deffensed

"Ahm, i was going to ask you if you like her as a friend..." Charlot said. "Oh-uh, yah sure let's go" i said 

ok i hope she won't notice that

Leo's POV

All of us went inside the house and set up pillows and blankets at the lounge room. Were going to play TRUTH OR DARE! OH YEAH! "Hey guys, how about we play truth or dare?" i volunteered "What are we 6th graders?" Clarisse said "oh come on! for all times sake? PLEASE? i'm sure the stolls would like to play. Right Travis? Connor?" i asked "Eh, whatevs. Let's give it a shot." Connor said.

"Yeah, so we could do something, you know?" Jason interrupted. "Ok who's first?" 

Annabeth's POV

i was at the kitchen making snacks for our friends when Percy came in. " What's up Seaweed brain?" "The ceiling." he said sarcastically. "HA-HA, very funny." i said rolling my eyes. "so what are you doing?" he asked. "Making snacks for you guys." i repliead. "Oh okay, their waiting for you, we'll play truth or dare." "ok, i'll be right there in a minute." i said.

When i was done i placed the snacks at the table. "Who will ask first?" i asked. "Ahm, Sam! truth or dare?" asked Tori. "Trruth?" he was unsure of his answer. "Ok, whose your crush? Celebreties doesn't count!" Tori said. "Uhm, i can't tell." he said. "what do you mean you can't tell. Dude you picked truth!" Jason Said. "Ok fine! Arramenth" he mumbled the last words. "what?" we all asked. "i said ANNABETH. ANNABETH OK? MY CRUSH IS ANNABETH!" He exlaimed. we were all shocked i was speechless.

He looked at me and Percy. Percy was mad and glaring at him. i held his hand which made him calm. "ohhhh kayyyy, this is awkwarddd." Travis sang. "shut up Travis, ok sam you ask" Clarisse said. "uhm ok, Mike truth or dare?"

"Dare!" he said determined. "Ok, i dare you to remove on clothing. Socks are not counted." he said. Mike removed his shirt and Tori kept staring. Mike smirkedd and Tori blushed, "my turn, Leo truth or dare?" "DARE." Leo said. "I dare you to it 2 chillies." Mike said. "Psh, that's what all you got? Geez i bet my granda can do better." Leo said. "Go eat then"  Mike said raising he's eyebrow. "fine" leo replied. When he came back from the kitchen with the chillies he ate it. At first he didn't react Travis counted "in 3,2,1.." "AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! HOT HOT HOT SUPERRR HOTT!!!" He screamed we all laughed. "WATER! WATER! I NEED WATER!" he went to the kitchen and drinked.

"hahahahahahahahaha, what an idiot." Thalia said. Leo came bakc panting. "Ok my turn! Percy, truth or dare?" Leo said "Tuth" Percy replied.

"Really truth? ok fine. Before Annabeth who was your girlfriend?" Leo asked. "No one." Percy said not breaking a sweat. "ok big shot. it's your turn" Piper said to Percy "Jason Truth or Dare?" "Dare" he saide. "I dare you too make out with Piper at the pool for 3 minutes. Jason and Piper blushed, they went out and we timered 3 minutes when it was done Connor went out to tell them it's time. They were both wet and the dried for a couple of minutes.

"Tori truth or dare?" Jason asked. "Dare" Tori said. "Ok, i dare you too sit at the lap of mike the whole game." She then looked at Mike who was blushing. When Tori it was Tori's turn to ask "Annabeth Turth or dare?" she said "Dare" i said. 

"I dare you too do 7 minutes in heaven with Percy at the Bathroom, will timer it. Go." She said i looked at Percy Smirking. When we got at the Bathroom i smashed my lips with his and i pinned him at the wall. He rolled over now he was pinning me. he pulled me up and wrapped my arms around his waist i messed his hair and he removed my shirt. he kissed, bite, my ears. He kissed my weak spot and i kept moaning. Then i removed his shirt. i kissed he's chest. Then we went back to each others lips i bit he's lips making him snicker, our tounges were sword fighting.

We kept doing that when Jason knocked at the door "HEY GUYS IT'S TIME!" he screamed. We fixed each others clother and hair. Oh gods we were wild the shampoos and soaps where all over the place. 

When we got out of the bathroom our cheeks were smoking red. "Ahm, Percy you have something on your lips." Charlot said. oh gods i have my lip gloss at his lips and we all laughed. "ok ok, my turn. Char truth or dare?" I said, "Truth" she replied "Who's your first kiss?" "Ahm, i haven't have on yet" she said. ohhh " oh ok. ahm your turn." i said. "Travis Truth or dare?" "DARE BABY!" he said with excitement with his face. "I dare you too take all of your clothes except your underware and jumped into the pool." Char said. "Your EVIL!" Travis said. we all laughed

When Travis came back he was freezing. Guilt was written all over Charlots face. "Sorry Travis." she apologized. "eh, it's ok." he smiled. "My turn! Clarisse Truth or Dare?" Travis asked. "I'm not that stupid Travis. Truth." She said. "psh fine. What's your Biggest fear?" Travis said. "Damn you! Ugh, Heights!" she replied. "Now i know who'll i'll prank next!" Connor sang. 

The whole night was tiring crazy dares and weird Truths. Percy and i were tired so we went to his room and stayed at his bed for a while, Tori, Mike, Sam, and Char went home. The others were at their romm i guess. "Seaweed brain are you mad?" i asked. "No way wise girl? why'd you asked that?" he asked turning his head to me. " Cause earlier when Sam said he has a crush on me." i said looking at his sea-green eyes that i fell in love at. "I wasn't mad i was furious, but not at you at Sam, he was my friend since what? and now he like my girlfriend when before i told him and he doesn't believe you were real? that just sucks you know." he said "I'm sorry. But never forget i love you. Only you and our friends. ok? I won't change the fact that we've been through a lot and i'm not giving up on you just because of some high school drama." I said and pecked his lips. "i love you too night wise girl." he said and kissed my temple.

I laid at his chest and he wrapped his arms at my waist. We both slept hearing my Seaweed Brain snnoring. 

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

HEYYYYY GUYSSSSSS!!! 

DISCLAIMER I DO NOT OWN PJO OR HOO! 

VOTE COMMENT FOLLOW ME. THANK YOU AND SEE YOU AT THE NEXT CHAPTER. 

All rights reserve.

-patty