Chapter 33

Hey everyone! So on Friday me and my family will visit Dubai for 5 days, or maybe more. I don’t know yet if our apartment there will have internet so I will update today. So I really hope I could update when we get there. AND BTW! THANK YOU ALL FOR THE 7K. READS! LOVE YOU ALL!!

Annabeth’s POV

“Mom? What’re you doing here?!” Piper beamed. “Now, now Piper. That’s not how you greet a goddess.” Lady Aphrodite said. Piper just rolled her eyes. “Good evening M’lady.” We all said and kneeled down. Tori, Mike, and Charlot were here and they just followed what we did. “Hello demigods! I am here to invite you!” The goddess said and squealed. I looked at Piper who was looking like embarrassed at her mother.  “Inviting us? For what?” Thalia asked.

“We, the gods decided to have a ball! We I mean me and I just begged and beg the others till they break down. So you demigods and  your friends will be invited in the ball, it will be happening at Olympus and I will be the one who will help you with the makeup, dresses, suits, hairs etc. So do not worry yourselves, especially you Natalie. I can see your worried face. And you could bring your date too! P.S the balls tomorrow, Ta-ta!” Aphrodite said and vanished. I looked at the others astonished.

“What the Hades just happened?” Travis asked. “I think Aphrodite just invited us.” Katia said. “In a Ball?” Clarisse said. “What the Hermes is a Ball?” Connor said. “I think it’s a disco party, you know with a disco ball.” Leo said, I just stood there not talking, yet still processing on what just happened. Then suddenly Piper hits Leo at the back of his head. “AW! What’s that for?” Leo said. “It’s for you being an idiot.” Piper replied. “A ball, is a-“ She was cut off by the annoying squeaky voice. “A ball is a formal dance. Attendees wear evening attire, like dresses, heels, suits and ties!” Natalie exclaimed jumping up and down while clapping her hands.”Well that’s stupid.” Percy said which made Natalie glare at him. “No it’s not!” She said. “Don’t scream at my boyfriend.” I said with venom in it. She huffed and went upstairs. Obviously preparing for the party.

“So were invited?” Char said. “Yeah, I guess so.” I replied and smiled to them. “This is great! We could spend with each others!” Tori said. “Well we need to find our dates!” Leo said bringing his eyebrows up and down. “Bring a date but make sure it’s not a mortal.” Thalia said and elbowed him. After the weird invitation that Aphrodite gave us we ate dinner and our mortal friends went home. “So who will you take for the dance?” I asked Percy while we were at the rooftop. “Hmm…Maybe Natalie or Bridgette, you know her right? One of Natalie’s poose.” He said. My jaw dropped and I hit him. “How dare you?!” I said and stood up. He stopped me by holding my hand. “Hey, I was just kidding!” He said and pulled me. “Did you really think that was funny?!” I said. “No, of course not. Being the seaweed brain that I am, I thought to lighten up the mood but that was the wrong way to do it. I’m sorry. So can you please lie down here for a minute and look at the stars?” He said with pleading eyes. I didn’t say anything and I just lay down. He was just staring at me. “What?” I said. “Nothing, I was just thinking that why did a beautiful girl like you ended up with me.” He said which made me smile even though I was mad at him because of his stupid joke earlier. I pecked his lips and he grins wide. “Look at the stars.” He said. “Why?”

“Just look at them Wise girl.” He said and I did what he said. The stars were beautiful, lots of them were twinkling. Large and small stars were gathering through the sky. It was breath taking. But it was different, I looked closely until I noticed it. The stars were formed into letters, and became a word. I furrowed my eyes.

The word was written.

“Will you Annabeth Chase go to the ball dance with me?

Love Seaweed Brain.”

I was appalled, how did he even do this? Oh gods, this was one of the romantic thing that Percy did to me. I looked at him grinning widely. “How? The stars? Oh gods. Perseus! I so, so, so love you!” I said and showered him with kisses. He chuckled. “YES! I would love to be your date for the ball dance.” I said and hugged him. “Well thank you Annie. “ He said,, I slapped his chest slightly which made me laugh. “Don’t call me that.” I said. “How did you even do this?” I asked pointing at the stars that was still formed into those wonderful words. “Well, I had some help with Zeus and Astraea.” He said. My jaw dropped. “How? I mean, you’re the savior of Olympus but the Goddess Astraea?” I said, I mean the goddess Astraea is a minor but an important goddess. Known as the "Star Maiden" or "Star Goddess". (A/N: I searched it from Google, if you want you could check it out too. She’s a daughter of Zeus I think, but please correct me if I’m wrong.) “Let’s just say I know some people. Anyways. It’s getting late, how about let’s sleep at my room?” He said and stood up. “Sure seaweed brain. I love you.” I said and kissed him. “I love you too.” He replied and as we got out of the roof top we went to bed. Dreaming about Percy, dreaming about our future life that I wish I would have. Dreaming about us having 3 kids, and having a normal life.

I love you, always and forever.” He whispers to my ear which gave me shivers down my spine, but in a good way.

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><> 

OH GODS! I really did have some Goosebumps when I typed the last chapter, I felt that I was Annabeth. But seriously it  did! So anyways, I’m packing today for our visit in Dubai, as I said it will be in 5 days or more, i wish there would be an internet there so I could update. But don’t worry if we get there I will try to find some way to update! Any opinions about the chapter? Comment below and VOTE!

P.S I WILL BE UPDATING CHAPTER 34 TOMORROW AND PLEASE READ MY OTHER STORY 'A NEW DIFFERENT WORLD.' ALSO A PERCABETH FANFIC! I'LL BE UPDATING THAT STORY TOMORROW. AND THANKS AGAIN FOR THE 7k READS! LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH!

DISCLAIMER I DO NOT OWN PJO OR HOO. THE CHARACTERS AREN’T MINE, ALL RIGHTS GOES TO RICK RIORDAN! EXCEPT THE OC’S THAT’S ALL!

All rights reserve. 2014

-Patty