Chapter 26.2

DISCLAIMER ALERT! I DO NOT OWN PJO AND IT'S CHARACTERS. :) 

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>><><><><><><><> 

Annabeth’s POV

I’m still at cabin 6. I’m almost done with the sketches. It took me 4 hours to make this blue print of our cabin. But the Aphrodite cabin was hard to sketch especially when it comes to pink and glitters. You know I don’t do that, but not all of it was sketched like that. Percy was out, he told me that he would just train some new campers and himself. “Ok….just few more touches in here and……DONE!” I said in relief. “THANK GODS I’M DONE.” I told myself. Good thing I’m the only one here. “You done with your sketches?” Natalie asked, coming out of nowhere. “What the?-were you there the whole time?” I said in confusion. “Yeah, and your too stupid to notice it. Well you are blond, I can’t blame you. So-“ I cut her off, at this time my ears and nose were smoking already. DID SHE JUST CALL ME STUPID?! OH SHE IS GONNA GET IT! “EXCUSE ME?!” I exclaimed standing up from my bunk. “You heard me.” She replied and crossed her arms. “Why you little witch! Your telling me I’m stupid?! You don’t even know me that well! IF YOUR TOO PERFECT AND SMART WHY DON’T YOU TELL ME ALL THE GODS THAT THERE ARE MS. SMARTY PANTS.” I told her. She bit her lower lip in defeat. “U-uhm, Poseidon, Zues, Athena, Hades, Aphrodite….” I raised my eyebrow waiting for her to say more but unfortunately she stopped. “WHAT THE HADES NATALIE?! You’ve been in camp for who knows how long and you even haven’t studied all the GODS? And you’re a DAUGHTER OF ATHENA for gods sake! ” I yelled at her, how dare she tell me that I’m stupid! “That’s what I thought so.” I said and fixed my blue prints and put them at my drawer. I was about to leave her when I left her a message. “And one more thing, don’t EVER call me stupid.” With those last words I left her there. Don’t even try to mess with me Natalie.   

I found Percy sparring with a guy, it was Phil. Son of Ares. “Dud, can we take a break? Uhm. I’ll just talk to Annabeth. But good sparing with yah!” Percy said and tapped his shoulder, Phil nod and waved. “So? What happened to you? You look like you’ve been with Natalie and-“ He stopped when I raised my eye brow. “Owwww….” He just puts his hands in my shoulders. “Ok, if you want after dinner I’ll meet you at the beach and we could swim for a while. S’that ok with you?” He said. I kissed his lips where he responded immediately, I smile plastered around my face. “Did that answer your question?” I tease and her just pecked my lips again. I smiled. “And Seaweed brain, I finished the sketches and I’ll give them to Leo.” I reminded him. “Why to Leo? Shouldn’t you giving it to Chiron?” He said. I rolled my eyes. “Percy, I need to pass it to Leo for the measurements and the numbers of materials we would use. I was too tired to do that so I’ll just ask for his help.” I said and he held my hand. We interlaced it with each others and went to Thalia. “Oh, ok.” He said as Thalia interrupted. “Hey guys, uhm have you seen Nico? I have to talk to him.” Thalia said looking nervous. Wait a minute, Thals never gets nervous…”Ahm nope. I haven’t seen him earlier, did you guys had a fight or something? You look tense Thals.” I said. “WHAT? Uhm no….I’m not nervous. It’s just uhh-never mind. Thanks anyways. Bye.” She said and ran of, wonder what’s that about. I looked at Percy having the same thoughts but he just shrugged.

“So tell me what happened earlier?” He said we sat at the beach, it’s already 6 pm and we haven’t heard the horn blew yet so we stayed here for a while. “You mean with Natalie? Oh don’t even ask.” I said and stared at the sea. “But whyyyy??? Puhleasseeee?” He said with his puppy dog face and I just laughed. “FINE.” I said and kissed his pouty lips. Hi grinned.

Percy’s POV

“So after I was done with my blue prints, she came out of nowhere and asked me if I was done, then I asked her if she was there all the time and she called me a ‘STUPID BLOND GIRL’ I mean not exactly like that but she still called me stupid and blond! I can’t believe that girl! The nerve! And, and she thinks she’s so perfect and smart I asked her if she can name all of the gods there are and she just mentioned five! FIVE GODS PERCY! Can you believe that? I mean she’s been her for weeks and now she can’t even name them in order?! WHAT THE HADES! I just want to strangle her with all my might for call the daughter of Athena STUPID!” She paced back and forth while yelling at me. I was terrified, I imagined Annabeth smoking at their cabin because of anger.”Ok, chill wise girl. Breath in, breath out. Don’t get her in to you ok? She’s just probably messing with you and getting in your nerves so you could blow up like what you just did. Be calm ok?” I said making her calm a bit and I hugged her really tight as I can and kissed her head while stroking her golden curly hair.

“Sorry for over reacting.” She said and looked down at her snickers. “You weren’t over reacting. “ I defend. She looked at me like. ‘Really Percy? Really? You can just say the truth cause you’re a terrible liar.’ I rolled my eyes. “FINE, ok. Maybe a tiny little bit.” I said raising my hand and making a small hole with my fingers. She laughed and nod in disagreement. “Whatever Perseus Jackson. Let’s eat and I’m starving.” She said and pulled me. “But the horn haven’t even-“ I was cut by the horn and Annabeth looked at me like a maniac. “You were saying?” She said and crossed her arms. “Yeah yeah, wise girl.” I said and we walked towards the pavilion. I love this place. I mean besides the food but it was really comfy and peaceful in here, when there’s no campers in here laughing, giggling, talking. But it is really. The pavilion is framed in Greek columns on a hill that overlooks the sea. There are no walls or roof that covers the mess hall. Torches blaze from the columns and a central fire burning inside a bronze brazier the size of a bathtub. Each table has a white cloth with purple trim. It’s really beautiful. We have BBQ for dinner and some grapes, strawberries, cheese, and bread. I licked my lips in hungriness. Then I felt someone staring at me, I saw it in my peripheral view that Annabeth’s looking. ‘What? Never seen a guy hungry before?’ I mouthed the words to her and she did too. ‘Yep, especially licking their lower lip.’ She smirked and winked at me I laughed. “Are you crazy or something?” Grover said and sat beside me. “G-man!” I said and guy-hugged him. “No I’m not. Just goofing of with my girlfriend.” I said. It was nice saying ‘my girlfriend’ you know cause she is mine. I mean not totally but when we’re married I want her to know that I’m proud of her being my wife. I love her so much that I could shout it in the whole wide worl- “Hello? Earth to Percy? Ugh ADHD again.” Grover snapped me out of my day dream about Annabeth. I blushed a little. “Oh sorry..” I said and ate my food. “As I was saying, did you know about Nico and Thalia being together?” He said. I raised my eyebrows. “What do you mean together? I know they are cause they’re friends right?” I replied. “Oh Percy, not like that together I mean, boyfriend and girlfriend together..” He said and I almost spit all of the food in my mouth which cause campers to look at me. “WHAT?” I exclaimed.

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>><><><><><><><> 

Hey everyone! Sorry for the i-guess-a-long-wait? But I hope this was long enough. J

THANK YOU EVERYBODY FOR THE 100 VOTES AND 2K READS! AND ALSO THE 52 COMMENTS. I REALLY APPRECIATE IT. J ANY WHO, BAD NEWS: I WILL DISCONTINUE MY OTHER STORY AFTER I PUBLISH THE LAST CHAPTER THAT I WILL BE DOING ON IT. GOOD NEWS: I WILL REPLACE IT WITH A LOGANDRA FAN FIC OR PERCABETH FAN FIC. SO….HAPPY READING! I’LL BE UPDATING TOMORROW. I HAVE IT ALL PLANNED OUT! THAT’S ALL BYE BYE!

All rights reserve. 2014

-Patty