Chapter 21

Hey every one! I really jumped earlier when i saw my reads and it was 1,000+ i am sooooo happy guys! Thank you for reading my story! Love you all! :)

Nico's POV

Every one were here at the srawberry field where i told them too meet for a conference. I know i know, i sent the meeting. You see Sam has been asking a lot of things about Annabeth and i actually know that he has a crush on her but i think this crush is different. Now he is a demigod he can actually get the chance to make a move on her, Annabeth is like a sister to me, every one does. So i need to tell them to. Becareful on Sam. Especially Percy.

After waiting 8 minutes they arrived with pairs, and now we all sat at the field Leo picking strawberries and eating them. I rolled my eyes. "Whats with the emergency meating?" Annabeth asked. Percy, Annabeth, Leo, Thalia, Piper, Jason, Grover, Katia, Travis, and Connor. "Did katie set this up?" Percy said. "Not actually." I said.

"You see, Sam has been asking me a lot of questions about Annabeth, and you Perce. He even asked if you were not a demigod, and i told him that you are. I think his planning a move on you Annie, and to steal you from Percy." I said. They looked at each other and talked. "Perccy. What now?" I asked. "We just need him to stay away from us and You nico, you will be the one who'll train him so that you could still spy on him." Annabeth said. I nod at that and we all just talked for a while.

Annabeth's POV

I was really nervous about what Nico said. I can't believe sam doing this to his friends, it was his friends. We are still at the field Percy by my side and then Sam came crashing the mood. "Annabeth, can i talk to you?" I stood up but percy pulled my arm. I gave him a confuse look. I kissed his cheek. "I'm going with you." He said. "I need to talk to Annie, alone." Sam said. "So? I'm her boyfriend, that's not up to you." Percy snap. "Ok both of you stop it. Percy i'll see you at the pavilion ok? I love you." I said and pecked his lips. "Fine. But becareful, i love you too." He said and pecked my lips.

I left Percy at the beach alone. I felt really bad leaving him there, but Sam needs to talk about something. "Whats up?" I said directly. "I just wanted to tell you that i'm sorry for making a move at you. I promise that i'll leave you alone." He said,i was shocked at first but i crossed my arms. I know i shouldn't trust him but it's worth a shot. "Do you really mean that?" I asked. "Not really, but i'm gonna have you soon, and i will take you from Percy. That's for sure." He said and left. I stood there processing it in my mind. I can't believe it! Sam's just out of his mind! Did he really think that i would leave Percy.

When the horn blew i went to the pavilion for dinner. We said our prayers and offerings to thr gods. We ate our meals. I looked for Percy and he wasnt at his table. I finished first before anyone did. I told Chiron if i could bring the food for Percy especially he isn't at dinner time. I went to his cabin and saw a sleeping seaweed brain. I stroke his jet black hair. I leaned in to kiss his lips. For awhile his lips moved. His hands moved too, he moves me in to his top and still not oppening his eyes. "You should eat before you sleep seaweed brain." I said. "I don't want to. I'm not hungry." He said and just then his stomach growled. "Oh really? Not hungry?" I said and raised my eye brow. He shrugged and grabbed the plate from me.

After he was done eating we sat at his bunk for just a while. I told him that i would leave but for a minute to talk to Chiron about the expansion at the cabins. I gave him a quick kiss. When i got out i saw Sam still training. It was 7:45 and still he is training. I glanced at him. Good thing he didn't saw me or else i would strangle him. I walked inside at the big house seeing Chiron at the table. "So, which cabins will be expanded?" I asked. "Annabeth my darling, i would think. The Ares cabin, Aphrodite Cabin, Athena Cabin, and the Apollo Cabin. Those has the greatest amount of new campers weve got so i hope you could finish all of it. If you want i could get someone to help you with some of it?" He said. "Oh it's fine, i could do it myself. I'll just give you the blueprint. Ahm wait, you know what? I could use somehelp how about the gang? Can they help me with it?" I ask with pleading eyes like a kid. "Ofcourse Annabeth." The sentaur said and pats my head.

When we were done talking i got out, i look at my watch and it said. 7:55 so it was just minutes talking to Chiron, i wonder if Percy's still up. I opened the door slightly and saw percy playing with his powers making some bubbles with water. "What are you doing?" I asked laughing. "I was bored." He said and put the water in the glass. "So what"dya talk to Chiron?

He continues. "You know, about the expansion of the cabins." I said. "Oh, by your own?" He said worried that i would get stress.

"Nope, well the blueprints yes, but the building not quite, you and the gang will help me" i said with a grin in my face. "Wow. That's fine with me actually so i could spend some time with you. I mean not alone but still with you." He said and grabbed my waist. I laughed because he was tickling me. I kept laughing when i heard a knock on the door. "Who is it?" Percy asked. "It's me....Natalie..."

Cliff hanger. Sorry for not updating yestersay. I don't have any ideas about this chapter but i kind of had one. Next will be the action stuffs now that Natalie's back! Yeyyy'!!

All rights reserve.

-patty