Chapter 34

THIS CHAPTER IS DEDICATED TO LEO_VALDEZ_1! THANKS!

Annabeth’s POV

Today is the ball dance and I haven’t even decided what to wear, well Aphrodite actually has the plan for that but still, I was just lying here in my bed and staring at my gray ceiling with different architectural designs in it  just then I heard a faint knock on my door.

“Annabeth? Why are you still lying in your bed?” Thalia asked as she entered my room.

“Nothing, just staring at my ceiling. Why?” I said. “Well, breakfast is ready and were waiting for you.” She said. “Okay, wait. Where’s Percy?” I asked plumping out of the bed. “Oh, kelp heads’ downstairs. He made you your breakfast.” She replied, I nod and went to my bathroom to fix my hair and brush my teeth. I stared for a moment at the mirror. My eyes were grey with a mix of blue like a tornado would just be made. Under my eyes were small bags and my hair was in a braid. My lips were slightly crack so I put on some tiny bit amount of lip gloss so it would look smooth. All in all, I look like a mess.

“Annie, you coming?” Thalia said.

“Yeah.” I replied and went out of my bathroom. We both went down finding our friends eating breakfast. “Morning sleeping beauty.” Percy said and kisses my cheek. “Morning too seaweed brain. What’s with the early wakeup call?” I said. “Nothing really, but I decided to make you some pancakes!” He said and handed me a stack full of pancakes with lots of syrups. My eyes widened. I ate all of it and wiped some in my mouth. “You made these?” I asked. “Yup!”  I pecked his lips and stood from the chair.

“So, who’s ready for a ball dance?” I said and all of them just groaned. My morning was good, means Natalie nor Sam wasn’t here. “Where are the two?” I asked. “If you mean Natalie and Sam, well. Natalie’s training, Sam’s with his jock friends.” Jason said while his arms were wrap around Piper’s waist. I decided to go to the training room and saw Natalie hitting some dummies. “Working out huh?” I said. She just rolled her eyes. “So, still dating Percy? I can’t believe that he like one old hag like you.” She said. I just brought out my dagger and walked over to her. I stood infront of the dummies close to her. Then I slashed all of the dummies in just a split of seconds and she stood there. “You see those dummies? You should thank the gods that it wasn’t you.” I said and went to the archery part. “Hey wise girl. Whatcha doing?” Percy said wrapping his arms in my waist and his chin on my shoulder. “Shooting arrows. What’s your problem?” I asked smiling at him. “What? Can’t I just talk to my girlfriend and tell her that I love her?” He said and went to grab a bow. “What are you doing? Aren’t you bad at Archery?” I teased. “Ha-ha very funny wise girl. Well, maybe I need some lessons from the experts.” He said and walked close to me. “Oh really?” I said and he grins widely. “I love you.” He whispers to my ear. “The feeling is mutual.” I said and kiss his lips. We didn’t even care if Natalie was there training.

“Guys! This is a training room, not a making out session room. But if you want to train your kissing skill in here you better do that in your rooms.” Travis said while entering the room. “Oh shut up!” Percy said and threw a stick on him. “Hey!” He complained.

After the so-called-training Percy and I went to the living room where the gang was. “So, what do you guys want to do while Aphrodite hasn’t popped in front of us yet?” Thalia said. “How about watch a movie or something?” Piper replied. We all agreed to watch a movie. “How about finding nemo!” Guess who said that. Who could it be? Oh right it’s Percy! “No way! We should watch Texas Chainsaw!” Clarisse said. “I want to watch Amazing Spiderman 2!” Leo said. After the 5 minute bickering scene we chose to watch The Amazing Spiderman 2. Leo kept screaming because we watched it on 3D. When the movie was over we all went to the kitchen to make some sandwiches, “Oh gods, Katie you make the best sandwich ever!” Travis said and hugged Katie.

When we were done eating a flash appeared and a goddess was standing in front of us. “Hello demigods! Ready for the party?” The goddess squealed. “Uhm, yeah?” I said. “ Natalie squealed as she enters the room. “Omg! I’m so excited!” She said. “Okay then!” Aphrodite snaps her fingers and the house became different. “So! I changed your house into a parlor and I also have my two stylist! Rico and Rondolf, they will help you boys with your outfit! While Nicole and Debrav here will help the girls pick your gowns! Did I mention the ball will be a masquerade ball? So yup! Everyone will have their nails manicured and pedicure. All of your hair will be fixed. Makeup and all!” Aphrodite said and the 4 stylist walked to us to help us with our clothes.

Percy’s POV

Rico and Rondolf stood in front of us while we were sitting on out couch. “You Blondie first.” The Rico guys said who was pointing at Jason. Jason got inside of a fitting room, with the two stylist helping him. When he got out he wore a Light blue suit and a slightly dark blue tie with white clouds on it he wore a white shoes. Next was Travis, he wore a black suit and a navy blue tie with stripes. Next was Leo who wear a Black suit with a red tie with fire designed on it, next was Connor who wore a white suit with a yellow tie the, next was Mike, he’s clothes were a beige suits with a maroon neck tie and brown shoes. Sam wore a blue suit with a red tie, Nico wore a black suit with a violet tie, I was the last one so I wore a gray suit with a navy blue tie with small waves on it. Rico and Randolf fixed our hairs.

When the two stylist were done tugging and gripping our hairs we went to the living room to wait for the girls. “Gentlemen’s!  May I present to you your dates for this evening!” Aphrodite said with a huge smile on her face. We stood at the end of the grand staircase as we wait for our girlfriends. Well, Leo doesn’t really have a date, Connor asked Charlot to be his date and Sam’s date was Natalie. “We have Tori Pendilton.” Aphrodite said as Tori came down the stairs she wore a green puffy gown with black lace and small gems, her hair was curled and flew down her shoulders. Next came down was Charlot who wore a red gown with a sweet heart cut neckline with gems at the top and ruffled gown. Next was Natalie who wore a hot pink gown that was sparkly that made my eyes hurt, it was a strapless gown with feathers on it. Next was Piper who wore a light pink gown which was simple and elegant with long sleeves and gems on it. Next was Thalia who wore a black with feathers  on it. Next was Clarisse who wore a flowy dress, which made her look pretty, she was the only girl who didn’t wore a puffy gown. Her dress was a light blue dress that followed her back. And lastly the girl that I’ve been waiting for the whole time. “And last but not the least! Annabeth Chase!” Aphrodite introduced as my girlfriend came down with a white gown with a gray lace that was elegant, my jaw dropped as I saw her going down the stairs. It also had some small gems that went to the chest to her back it was strapless that made me a little bit conscious for her. All of them wore long gloves, Annabeth’s hair was curled and went into a big bun that added some curls into it. She looked like a princess. “You look beautiful.” I said breathless. “Thank you, you look handsome too Seaweed brain.” She said as she clung to my arm. I kissed her. “Now that all of you look presentable! We shall go to Olympus, and don’t forget your masks!” Aphrodite said we put on our mask. “But how? Isn’t it a long way?” Tori said. “Oh dear, as a goddess. It isn’t that hard.” She said and snaps her fingers as we all poofed out of our house.

><><><><><><><<><><><><>><><><><><><><><><><><>>><><><><><> 

Next part is the ball dance! Sorry for the long update! I’ve been watching awkward, you know the movie series and I am getting addicted to it. So anyways! I have 10k reads! YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME! THANK YOU SO MUCH! LOVE YOU ALL! 

All rights reserve. 2014

-Patty