Chapter 4

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN PJO OR HOO.

Vomment please? Thank you

HAPPY READING!

••••••••••••••••••••••••

Leo's POV

So you know the chick flick movies where those popular kids go out in there expensive cars with there shades on?

OH YEAH! THAT'S US!

Almost all of the kids turned their heads around us and gasped. Oh yeah! I'm gonna rock this school year!

Annabeth's POV

We went out of our car and all of the students thy are outside the school turned their heads at us and murmured, some of the guys were winking, lip bitting, starring, at me and i think they're also doing it to Piper so she clanged to Jason.

Thalia just gave the guys that was starring death glares.

While leo was keeping winking at the girls. Nico was quiet, Clarisse was holding hands with Chris. The Stolls were just feeling cool with there arms crossed. I just rolled my eyes.

I heard boys whispered well not actually whispered cause i could here it.

"Dude she's hot."

"I'm gonna ask her out"

"Damn! Now that's sexy!"

"Dibs on the blonde!"

Sorry, but i have a boyfriend. Hah!

So we went at the principal's office and asked to get our schedules.

We saw a Mid-age woman with a blonde wavy hair that was about shoulder and she was wearing a school principal's attire.

"Uhm, hi, we're the new students and we would like our schedules." I asked politely

"Ah! Sure, do you want any tour guides so that you won't be confused?"

"No need, but thank you anyways." Piper said.

"Okay so heres are your locker keys and combination, your schedules and activities. Enjoy and have a Goode day!" She said with a smile

"Thanks." We all replied

So our lockers were right each others, but at my left locker was no one in there.

We checked our schedules and we had the same subjects except or electives.

Maths

English

Oh yeah Paul, step-father of percy and sally knows that we moved here but i told them that don't tell percy. Anyways.

Greek

Gym

Electives

And

Science

We put our books in our locker and put the our math books in out bag and walk to go in out first subject then we bumped into a girl. We i mean Me.

"Oh sorry!" The girl said

She has flaming red hair that are wavy and blue-ish eyes.

"It's okay, i wasn't looking." I told her

"Your new here aren't you?"

"Yep! You guessed it haha"

"Haha, i'm Charlot." She smiled