Chapter 6

DISCLAIMER PJO OR HOO IS NOT MINE.

Ok i know i said 10 votes and 5 comments each chapters right? Well since you guys don't Comment nor Vote i'll just continue it.

•••••••••••••••••••••••

Connor's POV

We were all home so me an Travis got an idea.

Tomorrow morning we'll have a special surprise for the gang *insert evil face in here* BWAHAHAHAHAHA!

Nico's POV

Earlier at school i met this girl, she has this beautiful green eyes and wavy black hair. She has a beautiful smile too! She's sweet, kind, and cool.

I think i like her. But too bad she has a boyfriend..

Annabeth's POV

When we got home, Clarisse and Chris went to train, Pipes and Jason went at the theatre room and watched tartarus knows what. The Stolls were at the 4th floor which is our rooms doing hades knows what, Nico was watching cartoons with Thalia, and Me and Seaweed brain went to the pool to swim.

"Hey wise girl?"

"Yeah seaweed brain?" She turned to me while we were sitting at the edge of the pool.

"I love you and you know that right? Cause you're amazing, beautiful, stunning, kind, crazy intelligent, and brave-"

I shut him up with a kiss. He pulled me closer, and i wrapped my arms around him.

"I love you too. No matter what." I said between kisses.

We got down at the pool and i splashed him some water.

"Hey! Come here!" We were laughing and he was chasing me at the pool.

Then he made our bubble and we went at the bottom of the pool, i leaned at his chest. I looked at him, he kissed my temple.

At some reason i kissed his lips fully.

Percy's POV

I was shocked when Annabeth kissed me at the lips fully. But then i returned at the kiss. She wrapped her arms around my neck her hands messing up my hair and that's turning me on, My hands exploring her back going up and down.

"I...love...you......so...much." She said in between kisses.

I bit her lower lip for entrance and she opened her mouth. Our tongues were fighting for dominance. And it turned into a full make out session.

Gods, i love this girls so much, how'd did i got so lucky?

"I wonder too seaweed brain." She said

"Did i said that out loud?" She nod and peck my lips. I pout.

"Ha-ha come on seaweed brain, they'll be looking for us."

"But i don't want tooooooo." I whined.

"Stop being a baby! Let's go!" She said

"K fineee."

When we got out of the pool, some how this was the greatest night of my life.

•••••••••••••••••••••••

Ok so no one likes to Vote, Comment, nor follow me.

Can you just tell me if i would continue my story? Cause i need your opinion.

Disclaimer i do not own pjo or Hoo.

the great Rick Riordan does.

Kbye.

All rights reserve.

-patty