Chapter 18

BEFORE I START THE STORY I WANT YOU TO GUYS KNOW THAT I AM WORKING SO HARD TO MAKE MY TWO STORIES WORK. I DONT KNOW IF IT'S JUST ME OR I JUST HAVE A LOT OF SILENT READERS. I ONLY HAVE ONE SUPPORTER WHO ALWAYS COMMENT IN MY UPDATES AND I THANK YOU THALIA. SHE'S THE ONE WHO GIVES ME INSPIRATION TO UPDATE BUT IT ISN'T ENOUGH. PLEASE GUYS BEAR WITH ME. I DON'T KNOW IF IT'S JUST ME OR AM I NOT DOING GOOD ENOUGH AT MY STORIES. SO IF YOU WOULD PLEASE JUST COMMENT OR VOTE TO MY STORIES THAT WOULD BE GREAT, AND IT'S NOT A HARD TASK TO DO. JUST TAP/CLICK THE STAR AND COMMENT BELOW YOUR OPINION OR ANY POSITIVE OR NEGATIVE COMMENTS I WOULD ACCEPT IT SO THAT I WOULD CHANGE OTHER ERRORS. I KNOW THIS CHAPTER IS MORE THAN A AUTHORS NOTE THAN THE STORY BUT I NEED TO TELL YOU GUYS THIS. SO PLEASE. THANK YOU.

><><><><><><><><><><><><>><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Percy's POV

I made a air bubble so that we could breath under water, well i could but they can't so i just mad it anyway. When we were done laughing and gigling under the water, we got out of the pool and grabbed our towels. Just then a IM popped out and i called the guys "Hey guys, Chiron is IM'ing us!" I said. They all went to me and sat so that we could talk about whatever this is."Demigods i will need you here at camp for important situations and there are new campers to be recruited so i will really need strong leaders for these campers to train them, Clarisse, And the others are not enough. Especially Percy, Annabeth, and Thalia, the three of you are the important campers i need." Chiron said.

We all looked at each other and we nod, "But how about school? They'll be really weirded out if we just disappear." Leo reminded "Do not worry, i already told the gods about this and each of your parents will come to your school and tell the principal that each of you need a vacation for a while." The centaur said.

"Ok but when will we leave? I mean you said for a while so how many days will we be at camp?" Annabeth said. "Well, you will live tomorrow morning and we do not know yet the exact schedule of your leave at camp so we will talk about it when you come home. Now you shall pack and rest for now." Chiron said. He ended the line and we all got to our rooms to pack. "I'll really miss Tori, Mike, and Char." Annabeth said while helping me pack. "I know, i will too." I said and held her chin and pecked her lips.

"How about we call them and tell them here?" She said. "Sure wise girl." I replied. We were done packing my stuffs so she left my room and went to hers.

Annabeth's POV

I was done helping Percy with his clothes for packing, and now i'm in my room cleaning my stuffs for tomorrow, i'm actually not ready to leave yet but Chiron needs us, and it's just for a while as he says but still it worries me. I really thought our normal life will be continuing but no. I'm done packing my stuffs when Thalia went inside my room. "Are you ok with all of this?" She asked. "Yeah, why not? Besides Chiron really needs us so theres no choice." I replied. "Well you're right. I mean you're always right, for gods sake. Your daughter of athena!" She said and face palmed. I laughed at her and we went down for dinner.

Piper cooked chicken cordon blue and Leo was already drooling. We all ate in peace thank gods. It was quite awkward. When we were done eating the doorbell rang i opened the door and saw Tori, Mike, and Charlot standing there. "Hey guys!" I said and hugged them really tight. "What's with the hug?" Tori asked laughing. "Nothing i'll just miss you three." I said. "Why? Were you going?" Mike asked worriedly. "Well not just me, all of us." I said when leo, piper, percy, jason, and thalia came towards us. "What? Why?" Charlot said. "Chiron needs us at camp so we'll be leaving tomorrow morning." Piper explained. "But don't worry! We all be back soon." Thalia added. "Yeah, we'll miss you guys so much!" Leo said and hugged Charlot Tori and Mike. We snickered."So what do you guys want to do for your last day?" mike asked smiling but i surely know what he was feeling. "How about we swim for a while and then have a small party, you know just have fun before we leave." Percy said. We all agreed and as Percy said we had fun and had a happy time before we leave.

><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Hey guys! I think this is a short chapter, and it's really hard to do this chapter because were at another house and i'm just using my phone so it's quite hard. But i hope u liked it.

DISCLAIMER ALERT!

All rights reserve

-patty