Chapter 13

Thalia's POV

We will go at the mall, to SHOP. For bathing suits! Ok first. Thalia doesn't do bathing suits! And second i do not Shop. Ok? But Piper and Annie made a deal with me so i'll just go with it. Travis and Connor went to the arcade so me being the third wheel here is going to the bathing suit sectiong and check on what to wear. 

"Hey, Thals what do you think aztec or blue?" Piper asked. "I dunno! Why you ask me? i'm not good with choosing clothes!" I said. "Fine! Annabeth, pick!" Piper said.

Annabeth's POV

We are ina shop Jason and Percy were looking for a swimming trunks so we girls stayed here and choosed whatever we liked. Piper let's me choose what to pick, is it either the floral one or blue. "Aztec is always good in you" i said. She winked and went to the fitting room. Thalia got a Black Bathing suit with aztec print in it, and she went at the fitting room, i just got a black and white bathing suit the bra is white with black ruffles which is designed in floral, i  also tried it on the three of us went out of our fitting room and looked at each other Piper was hot in hers as so as Thalia's. 

"You look hot Thalia!" Me and Piper said. "Thanks, you too guys." She said and winked. We got out of our bathing suits and payed for it. "I'm sure the guys will drool at us. "Piper said and we laughed, just then the guys saw us. "Hey why are you gals laughing?" Percy asked. "Nothing." we three said in unison. "We need to go,." Jason said. 

When we got home, i packed my transparent cover up for my bathing suit. I first wore a Disstressed ombre blue shorts and a hanging tank tops wich is color white. Under my clothes were already my bathing suit. I wore my sandals and a beach hat with my shades on. I went to percy and He wore a tank top too but in guys design it showed his biceps and abs and he also wore a short. We got down and the guys were all ready. We drove off to Natalies party.

Natalie's POV

Oh i am so excited!!  You see i'm going to plan to play truth and dare and i'll tell Sam, Percy's friend to dare me too make out with Percy and vice versa but He's is Anniebell. I hope it works!!

I'm going to ruin their life! well Anniebells life! Percy's mine and none the less. He was mine all a long and then she just showed up with her loser friends and stole my boyfriend! And she is going to pay for that.

Percy's POV

We stopped in front of a huge mansion. But ours were still bigger than this. It was big. We went out of the car and i put my arm around her waist, she looked at me and came more closer at me. We went inside and we saw Natalie. "Hey guys! Thank goodness you came!" She said wearing a hot pink bathing suit. Annabeth haven't changed yet so i haven't saw her bathing suit. 

"Yeah, us too." Annabeth said sarcastically. "Dibs in the pool!" Leo said. Travis and Connor had a water gun so they also went at the pool and played like kids. "I'm just gonna change." Annabeth said and kissed me. "Yeah sure." i said. Thali and Piper went with her at the bathroom and changed while Jason, Mike, and I were at a couch talking. 

The girls got out and my jaw drop when i saw Annabeth in her bathing suit. Jason too actually. "Close your mouth you'll catch flies seaaweed brain." Annabeth teased. The girls snickered and she sat at my lap, "Come on let's swim." I told her. Then we went at pool. I was at the pool while she was sitting at the edge. Her legs at the water so i hold it. I pulled her in the water and kissed her. We made out in there. Then Natalie came at us. "Hey guys! Let's play turth or dare!" She said. I looked at Annabeth, i know she's saying no at her eyes so i just nod at Annabeth. 

"Sorry, but we don't want too, and we'll just stay in here." I told Natalie. "Oh come on! It's going to be fun!" She said. "No thanks Natalie." Annabeth said. She just huffed and went away. "That was close." I said. Annabeth just nod and we swam. It was already 7:08 we called the guys and told them we should go home. Annabeth and I changed our clothes and got out.

We all went home and rest for a bit.

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

HEY GUYS ! A SUPER SHORT CHAPTER. VERY SORRY, I RAN OUT OF IDEAS. 

BUT WILL STILL BE WRITING. 

All Rights Reserve. 

-Patty