Chapter 27

DISCLAIMER PJO OR HOO AND THEIR CHARACTERS AREN’T MINE, I WISH IT IS BUT IT ISN’T. RICK RIORDAN DOES.

Percy’s POV

“WHAT?” I exclaimed. “Yup, together-together. I mean I really haven’t pictures it. Nico and Thalia? They’re great but I really didn’t expect that.” Grover said. I just stared over nowhere. I didn’t even notice dinner was over. “What you guys talking about?” Annabeth said and sat across me. “Uhm…nothing.” I say. I looked at Grover and his face was confused. I gave him a don’t-tell-annabeth-or-else-she’ll-freak-out look, he got it and said “Yup, nothing. Percy was just telling me how beautiful you are.” Grover said. “I did? I mean. Yeah I did.” I said. ‘smooth percy, real smooth’ I thought. “Really? Percy didn’t actually say that. Did you?” She asked curiously. Why do children of Athena’s ask so many questions? Ugh. “Ah, I did so come on! Didn’t I told you that will swim afterwards?” I reminded her. She just nods. “And oh yeah, you need to talk to Thals later on. Ok?” I added while we were walking towards Cabin #6. “What why?” She questioned again. “Why do you need to ask soooo many questions?” I said slight irritated. “Hey! I asked you first.” She said. I rolled my eyes and kissed her cheek. She grab a sea green high waisted bikini which I loved when she wore swimming. She puts on a denim short and a gray crop top to cover the bikini. I smiled at her. “What? Too much?” She asked consciously. “Nope. Even if it is. You’re still beautiful.” I said and groped her waist and kissed her. “Hm, I like the sound of that. But you have to change so go to your cabin.” She said and pulled me out. “Pick you up in 3.” I said and she shuts the cabin door.

When I got to cabin six I changed in to my sea green tank top (for guys) and shorts. After that I went to pick up Annabeth and we ran to the beach. I sat at the cloth for a while, we were having a picnic. “This is great, but unfortunately we have to build tomorrow the cabins.” She said and looked at me. “Yup, so now we need to have fun at least.” I replied and stood up helping her. She removed her crop top and shorts, revealing her high waisted bikini. “WOW.” Was all I say. Annabeth blushed and giggled.  I remove my tank top and we ran to the sea and splashed at each others faces. “Hey not fair!” Annabeth said as I splashed her a big wave. “HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.” I said as she moved to the shore. “You cheated!” She again said with a annoyed tone. “Well sorry. Come on I have a surprise for you.” I said and pulled her in to the sea. We went deeper until we reached the floor. I made our bubble and kissed her cheek. “Open it.” I gave her a small velvet box and she just stared at it. “It won’t open if you just stare at it Wise girl.” I teased she just smiled. She opened the box and her eyes widened and her smile went bigger. “Percy, it isn’t my birthday. Why’d you-?” She said and pulled the necklace in to the box. “I know wise girl, it’s a gift. I just want you to feel special.” I said. I helped her put the necklace on, she played with it and looked at the back. It was engraved. ‘Wise girl & Seaweed brain forever’ She smiled more. “What? You don’t like it? I could buy a new one if you want. I’ll tell dad to-“ I was cut off by Annabeth kissing me. I immediately responded licking her lower lip for entrance. Our tongues fight for dominance. I smiled. Her hands playing with my hair and my hands exploring her back. After who knows how long we pulled apart. I totally saw her blush.

Annabeth’s POV

OH MY GODS. Did we just make out on his father’s domain?! I mean isn’t that like, I don’t know. Disrespectful? But you can’t blame us. I love Percy. I’m not a materialistic person but after he gave me the necklace and saw what was engraved on it. It really melted my heart. So I kissed him slow and passionately. But it still fills like our very first kiss. “You make me fall in love with you even more Percy.” I said looking intensely in his eyes. “The feeling is mutual Annabeth.” He said and kissed my temple. I smiled. I can’t imagine not having Percy or not marrying him at the future. I can’t live my life with out him. Because he is my life.

After we got out of the beach Percy and I rested for a couple of hours. When I woke up it was now 9:00 so I went out to look for Thalia. I remembered Percy telling me to talk to her. I wonder why. Then I saw her at the Arena slashing dummies. “Thals!” I yelled because I was slightly far away from her. “Oh, uhm-hey Annie. What you doing here?” She said. I gave her a confuse look. “Uhm. I wanted to talk to you. Percy said that I should but I don’t really know why.” I continued. “WHAT? I mean. Oh gods I think he knows. UGH! LEO!” She said frustrated.”Wait, I don’t understand? What happened?” I said. “Annie, I know it’ll surprise you or make you freak out but you should know this and please support it. I didn’t knew what happened but I just felt it when he touches me and talks to me….”She said trailing off. HE?! “WHAT DO YOU MEAN HE?” I said crossing my arms. “Annabeth I know you’re a smart girl. I think you know what I’m saying.” She says and I held her shoulders. “I support you Thalia. Whatever happens. I mean who’s the lucky guy my best friends dating?” I asked out of curiosity. “Nico.” Processing in 3…..2…..1….0…. “WHAT?”I exclaimed. Loud enough for other campers to look at me. “Ooops. Sorry.” I said and made a peace sign to them. “Anyways, NICO? AS IN NICO DI ANGELO? SON OF HADES?” I again made an over reacting face. “Yes Annie. The one and only Nico Di Angelo.” She says shyly but dreamly. Oh my gods. What did he do to my best friend. “What did he do to you? Did he gave you something to drink? Maybe a love potion?  Or maybe ha had help with Aphrodite!” I said very suspicious. “OH NO NO ANNIE! I really had a little bit of feelings for him before. I didn’t really wanted to tell him because he has this crush before at Goode so I didn’t want to confess my feelings. Then when we were talking I tripped and I wait till I fell to the ground but I didn’t I only felt a soft yet hard arm. When I opened my eyes slowly I saw his beautiful face and I fell for him, literally. Then I knew he felt the spark so I stood up immediately, and remember the time I asked you guys where he was?” She asked and I nod for her to continue. “Well that was the time I told him all and he was surprised, at first he didn’t spoke then I turned around knowing he didn’t felt the same way. Then just as I was going to walk away he pulled my hand and gave me a kiss.” She said smiled like an idiot. I rolled my eyes but I was happy for my best friend. “AWW. Pine cone face is in love~” I sang. “Whatever Annie! I see you have a new necklace huh.” She said and held the  pendant. “Yup.” I said and she smirked. “Well. It’s getting late! Talk to you tomorrow for more details ok? But now, we have to sleep.” She said. “Yup sure. And don’t forget about the cabins that we’ll be building tomorrow!” I said and ran to my cabin.

I can’t sleep! Why the hades do I keep feeling like there was wrong? So I stood up and wore my fluffy slippers. I crouched and went to the door so no one could hear me. I went to Percy’s cabin and saw him sleeping. I went to his bunk and kissed his head. I was about to turn around when someone held my hand. Someone I mean Percy. “Sorry. Did I wake you up? I can’t sleep because I thought you were in trouble so checked up on you and you were asleep and now you’re not so-“ I was babbling so he pulled me into his bunk and I laid there beside him. “I don’t care If you woke me up. I was dreaming about you and it was bad so i needed you, and you were here right on time. Thanks.” He whispered eyes still close. “Welcome. Good night seaweed brain. I love you.” I said and pecked his lips the last time. “I love you too, always and forever.” He said our foreheads touching and wrapped around each other’s bodies we drifted to sleep.

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><> 

HEY EVERYONE! THANK YOU FOR THE 3K READS AND 104 VOTES AND THE COMMENTS! I NEVER THOUGHT IT WOULD BE LIKE THAT BUT THANKS TO YOU ALL! THE OTHER STORY HAS BEEN DISCONTINUED BUT I HAVE 4 MORE STORIES THAT I HAVEN’T PUBLISH YET. THEY ARE PERCABETH AND LOGANDRA FAN FIC SO YEAH! I MADE A THALICO TOO SO THAT YOU WON’T BE TIRED READING PERCABETH ALWAYS SO THANK YOU ALL AGAIN AND SEE YOU NEXT CHAPTER! HAPPY READING.

All rights reserve. 2014

-Patty