Chapter 24

Annabeth’s POV

It was already 3:40 pm still watching our movie, when It was done we all went for a swim, Percy made a huge wave, We were laughing, giggling, snickering, all of it, we were like kids, no bad vibes at all. Leo making his fire ball, we were just having fun. When we were done swimming, and splashing around we played truth or dare at Percy’s cabin. It was so fun, and frustrating especially when you’re always the target, that’s why I just kept answering truth. “Percy truth or dare?” Leo asked. “Turth.”  He replies. “hmm. Did you ever kissed another girl? Besides Annabeth?” I looked at Percy just cool and with his straight face. “Yep.” He said. I was in shock and they all gasped but I just went silent. “Who?” Leo asked looking at me then to Percy. “My mom.” His straight face was gone and he burst out of laughing I furrowed my eyes at him and he just kept laughing. Holding his stomach. “Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha….If you….hahahahaha….just…..hahahaha….saw  your faces…….haha…it…..was…..hahahahahahaahahaha.” He said between laughs, we hit him with our pillows and he stopped. “Ok, ok. Well Percy’s an idiot and we all know it, so next!” I said. “I know I am, but you still love me~” he sang his face close to mine. I pushed his face with my palm and laughed. “Shut up.” I said and kiss his lips. “EWW!” The gang said. We laughed and started the game.

When we were done playing truth or dare like 6th graders, exactly, the horn blew. It was dinner already. The gang got out of Percy’s cabin. And me and Percy were left. “Can we stay here for just a wittle bwit?” Percy said like a little kid. “But I’m starving!” I said whining. We were like idiots in here. I laughed so did he. “Fine! But you  will pay for not following my orders Ms. Chase!” He said and carried me bridal style. “Percy! Put me down. Your making a scene.” I said. “No I’m not! There to busy on there food.” He replied. He puts me down at our table and we ate. I glanced at Natalie, she was glaring at me, I glared too. “What’s your problem?” I asked her.”You.” She said. “I thought you’ve changed! But I was completely wrong. I knew there was something wrong. It was just an act so you could be good in Percy’s eyes. Thank gods his girlfriend’s a child of Athena.” I told her. “Hmpf, you think you’re so popular and strong here in camp? Well I’ll take all of that from you. Including Percy.” She said with a hint of determines, “Really? When? Tonight, tomorrow? Tell me and I’ll put it in my schedule. And oh yeah, don’t you even think stealing my boyfriend, or else, you won’t just end up with a scar on your face.” I greeted my teeth so no one could hear me but her. “And trust me you don’t want to ruin your pretty little face don’t you? So back off before I could rip your throat out.” I stood up so did the others because dinner was done, even though I didn’t finish my plate. “And P.S. I don’t really care if you’re my half-sister. Touch my boyfriend and I swear I’ll kill you. And I mean it.” I said and left her there sweating.

I held Percy’s hand when we were at the beach just sitting there looking at the stars. The horn haven’t blew yet, means Chiron hasn’t announced yet Capture the flag. I looked at Percy was smiling. “What?” I ask shifting to look at his face. “I heard what you said to Natalie.” He replied. “Where you eavesdropping?!” I said an stood up. Putting my hand in my waist. “Well yeah, but it was really funny if you saw Natalies face! She was like scared and terrified, I mean who wouldn’t? Who wouldn’t be scared if Annabeth Chase threatens you?” He said and I smiled. “Especially, I love the part when you said and I quote. ‘Touch my boyfriend and I swear I’ll kill you. And I mean it.’” He said and wrapped his arms around my waist. “Yeah, yeah.” I said cause I really didn’t know what else to say. I kissed his lips passionately. He cupped my face and I wrapped my hands in his jet black hair making it messier than usual. When I pulled out from the kiss, the horn blew means capture the flag is to be announced.

Natalie’s POV                                                                                                                                

Fine! I was scared, and terrified when Annabeth threatened me, who wouldn’t I mean her eyes were all scary like it would eat you up, her teeth were greeting so I didn’t answer back, it was all scary. BUT I WON’T BACK DOWN! Especially now that I’ve been training the past few weeks with Connor. He was helping me to train but he didn’t knew it was for Percy and Annabeth. Sam and I have a plan to ruin those two together. I love Percy, yeah I do. And Sam has this obsession for Annabeth. I’m here at a rock spying at Annabeth and Percy at the beach they couldn’t see me because it was a little dark in my spot. Then suddenly something popped in my back. “What the-?” “Hello Child!” The beautiful woman said. “Uh-m hello?I guess you’re Aphrodite, they said your crazy.” I said. “What?! Who said that?” She said and thunder rumbled in the sky. I Froze. “ah, no one! So why are you here?” I asked.

“I’m here to tell you that you shouldn’t ruin those two love life!” She said. I furrow my eyes. “And why not?” I asked crossing my arms together. “Because it was just me who was putting that obsession at you for liking Percy and wanting to destroy their relationship, here’s a thing you don’t love him, it was the spell and I think I put too much. So I’ll remove it.” She said. “So you mean it was your fault that I’ve been like this the whole time?!” I asked her. “Well yeah but hey! I’m the goddess of Love!” She said and I rolled my eyes. “Ok fine, what ever, so how could you remove this obsession from me?” I asked. Eager to remove it, but a part of me doesn’t. “Hmmm, not yet! But I’ll remove a tiny bit so you won’t destroy their relationship, and also to that Sam kid. I put a spell on him too, but just quite enough to get Percy mad. So ta-ta.” She then disappeared. Making me confuse. The horn blew. I looked at the couple and they were kissing passionately I turned around and I felt a tear in my cheek and wiped it away.

I look again and saw them holding hand in hand and walking away, I got out from the large rock and walked to the arena where Chiron was about to announce Capture The flag.

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><> 

Hey guys! I know short Chappie but I updated 3 chapters in one day because I felt bad not updating for days. So I’ll make it up to you all :D DISCLAIMER PJO OR HOO IS NOT MINE UNCLUDING THE CHARACTERS EXCEPT NATALIE, SAM, TORI, MIKE, AND CHARLOT. THANK YOU!

THANK YOU FOR THE 1,756 READS, 81 VOTES, AND 30 COMMENTS. I LOVE YOU ALL FOR MAKING MY STORY REALLY GOOD I THINK..BUT I STILL LOVE YOU GUYS! HOPE YOU COMMENT ON MY STORY SO I COULD UPDATE MORE OFTEN AND ADD SOME  INSPIRATION TO ME. J

All Rights Reserve.

-Patty