20.| jeans

victor stuffed his hands into the  pockets of his jeans, and watched yuri sit down on the sofa, a little awkwardly at first.

"i can't believe i'm sitting in the victor nikiforov's living room," yuri said
once more, as makkachin continued to snuffle around his heels.

"nice shoes," victor smirked, expecting a comeback of don't sweet talk me, nikiforov from the dark haired boy.

but yuri blushed deep, and victor thought he looked almost vulnerable.

victor coughed to catch yuri's attention from makkachin.

"here's, um, your money, katsudon," victor cleared his throats and managed a smile smile, handing iver the bank notes.

"ah. thanks."

yuri stuffed them into the pocket of his thin black coat, and went back to cooing at makkachin.

"i had a dog like her once," yuri mused, looking up at victor from where he was bent over the poodle's cocoa fur. "his name was vicchan."

yuri blushed scarlet, and the cocky boy in the crop-top with his quick-witted comebacks that victor had met the night before cracked open to reveal another more anxious, sweet boy with dark, dark hair.

"anyway," yuri sighed, getting to his feet and heading towards the door. "i won't take up anymore of your precious time, victor. i'll be going."

yuri smiled at him, and the bank notes rustled in his pocket. makkachin started the whine, roaming circles around yuri's black-headed legs. victor smiled at her, and then up at yuri.

knock it off.
you barely know the boy.
get over yourself, victor.
he's doesn't like you.

"hey...um...yuri?"

yuri turned back to face victor, who was surprised at how nervous he was with his hands picking at the lining of his expensive jeans; the few strands of hair by the nape of his neck that were curling was making him blush at how goddamn cute yuri looked by his door.

you slept with this boy.
jesus, victor.
how in hell did you do that?

victor smiled, but felt a little sadness creep under the collar of his shirt.

for money.
this angel in my apartment sells his body for money.

"victor? what is it?"

yuri was looking at victor with an anxious smile; the second boy had emerged again and stolen away a tiny tiny piece of victor nikiforov's heart.

jesus, victor.
ever the romantic.
who was the last person you slept with for love?

"i'm a little bit lonely, katsudon," victor tried to joke, but it came out sounding almost vulnerable, as yuri had appeared on his sofa moments before.

"is that so?"

"it is. so why don't you stay a while longer, huh?"

HI IM NOT DEAD AND NEITHER IS THIS BOOK