67.| ice

"do you remember what you said to me?"

victor gave yuri a sideways glance as the car pulled up outside the entrance to the rink, and yuri smiled and shrugged.

"i've said a lot of things to you," he countered, biting at his bottom lip playfully. victor laughed a little, before he turned off the engine and leant back in the driver's seat.

"you told me that you wouldn't let me kiss your neck until i was in love with you," he said, and yuri leant his head back and laughed, blushing, fingers brushing over the hickeys on his neck.

diamond👄: i'll let you kiss my neck again

diamond👄: if you ever happen to fall in love with me

diamond👄: until then

diamond👄: i'll let you kiss my lips

"well then," yuri said, pulling down the sleeves of his tight black shirt, and glancing up at victor. "let's hope that you love me then, huh?"

"after everything we've been through, you're still doubting me?" victor joked, although he still leant over and kissed yuri longingly, before saying, "i love you, yuri katsuki."

"i know," yuri replied in a whisper, and let victor taste his lips once again, before he pulled away and got out of the silver mercedes. "now are you going to tell me why you dragged me here? to watch you skate?"

"no, actually," victor said, pulling the sports bag out from under the car seat and locking the car, and heading up the steps to the rink wth yuri. "no, for something else, baby."

yuri loved it when victor called him that, and smiled down at the ground as victor pushed open the double doors and lead yuri towards the ice.

•••

"shame," yuri said, leaning against the side of the rink and staring across the expanse of smooth, white ice. "i thought i'd be in for watching the victor nikiforov skate in person."

victor laughed, and looked up from tying on his skates to shoot yuri a look with playful blue eyes.

"yuri," he teased, "you've slept with "the victor nikiforov." more than once."

yuri blushed.

"doesn't mean that i still don't want to see him skate," he muttered in reply, and stuffed his cold hands into the pockets of his jeans. victor stood up, and folded his arms. "what?" yuri asked, still leaning against the barriers that frame the ice.

they were the only two people there.

"nothing," victor smirked, hair in his eyes again. yuri reached up, and brushed away the stands of silver hair blotting his view of bright blue eyes.

"no, what is it?" yuri asked, biting at his bottom lip again, arms crossed over his chest to keep himself warm. victor saw that he was cold, and tossed him his black armani jacket.

"you've got a habit of having to wear my jacket," victor teased, and yuri breathed in the familiar scent of lemon, vanilla and aftershave.

"expensive," he replied with a teasing smile, holding up his arms inside the jacket. victor rolled his eyes, and in that one second, just looking at him sort of took yuri's breathe away.