23.| bubblegum

victor yawned and stretched out on the long grey sofa in his living room, and squinted in the cold white daylight that was unforgiving to his blue eyes and growing headache. sitting up and smoothing down his silver hair, he could see an empty  bottle - an expensive, unwanted and previously forgotten gift from georgi - under he glass coffee table, and felt the warmth of another body curled next to his on the wide cushion, with dark, dark hair covering his chocolate eyes and his thin black coat creased.

yuri katsuki was fast asleep on victor's sofa, and victor took the precious time he had to admire the soft cheekbones a slightly chapped lips, the long lashes and the outline of his jawbone.

god, he's beautiful.
how did he end up here?
on my sofa?
with me?
get over yourself, nikiforov.

"morning," victor said wearily as he rubbed his forehead, whist yuri blinked into the daylight before rolling over and curling back up again.

" 's not morning," came the muffled reply, and victor leant down to kiss the cheek facing the ceiling.

"вставай, baby," victor mumbled into yuri's hair, and yuri smiled into the pillow he was lying on.

"what happened to "katsudon," nikiforov? now it's "baby," huh?"

"shut up," victor said, poking yuri lightly in the ribs.

"i'm not complaining," he muttered under his breath, but loud enough for victor to hear him. victor tutted, and yuri finally gave in and sat up.

"what you want to eat?" victor asked with a yawn, but was cut off by how adorable yuri looked as he rubbed his eyes and stretched.

"what is it?" he asked victor sleepily, catching him staring, and victor looked away hurriedly.

"nothing, yuri," he mumbled, the same blush from the night before making a reappearance. "so what do you want to eat?"

"i don't mind," yuri said, straightening out his thin black coat. "what do you have?"

"i'm sure that you can cook something up, katsudon," victor smirked, "after the beauty you put on my plate last night."

victor threw the empty bottle in the trash, and watching yuri pat down his sleep-ruffled hair and root around the refrigerator. and god, did victor think that the boy with the dark, dark hair pulling out butter and orange juice was gorgeous.

so delicate.

"plain old pancakes," yuri said, turning in the heat and giving victor a quick smile. "should be ready pretty soon, if that's ok."

victor smiled at him, and couldn't resist the sudden urge to snake both arms around yuri's waist and kiss the side of his neck. he smelt like bubblegum.

"sounds good, baby," victor murmured into yuri katsuki's dark, dark hair, and saw a blush followed on both of his delicate cheeks.

"you flirt," yuri giggled, flipping the contents of the pan over easily.

"you show off," victor said, pressing both lips into yuri's neck and starting to suck at the delicate skin.

"you want me to burn myself?" yuri said with a breathless laugh, unable to stop a soft moan slip out between his delicate lips.

but then victor remembered what the crying boy on his sofa had said, about all those men only using him for sex.

control yourself, victor nikiforov.
he's so much more than a twenty.
he's delicate.