104.| lolita

long !! chapter !! please !! comment !!

LOVE IT IF WE MADE IT
THE 1975

déjà vu was a suffocating as the pain victor had grown so used to after he headed out into the street, an address circling his head, cigarette smoke choking him, having just pushed his way into jj leroy's apartment and found out where akio fucking tanaka was.

victor was still angry - still so fucking angry. he was still so angry after punching jj leroy square in the jaw, bloodying his knuckles, and demanding why the fuck he was giving yuri heroin again.

the video akio fucking tanaka had sent him still playing through his mind, victor had been almost - almost - too fucking angry to listen to jj protesting, saying he hadn't shot up for weeks, showing the fading dot on his arm as evidence, bottom lip bleeding.

victor took a harder, longer drag as he remembered everything piecing together in jj's apartment, and ignored the rain starting to hammer down; as he remembered jj telling him that it was akio fucking tanaka giving yuri heroin, because it was akio fucking tanaka who'd sold heroin to jj months ago.

at one of those god-awful, ear-splitting, mind-numbing, vodka and crop top laced parties.

yuri💌; i want to use heroin again

yuri💌; and my boyfriend only uses me for sex

yuri💌; fucks someone else

yuri💌; then looks over at me

yuri💌; tells me i'm pretty

yuri💌; fucks me

the pouring rain washed jj leroy's blood off of victor's right hand and soaked up his white shirt as he headed down the rain-kissed streets.

the address he'd demanded from jj as he lay on the floor of his apartment with bruised lips - akio fucking tanaka's address - circled his mind like sea-foam gathering over waves.

his hands were already balled up into fists, nails cutting into his palms like the metal of a cigarette lighter.

victor.
victor.
victor this -
this -
this won't -
this won't help yuri -

rain water washed away the nicotine from his lips like it had jj leroy's blood from his knuckles.

vodkabubblegumvanillayellow1975iloveyouafuckingwhoreakioiceglassneck

victor got there before he thought he would, either that or he was losing his mind. the streetlights had passed in a blur like the headlights on the motorway, as quick as he'd lost control and kissed yuri katsuki three days before. and before he could begin to think about what he was doing - fists clenched, rain in his eyes - he was hammering on the front door, cigarette discarded somewhere down the street.

"are you fucking kidding - "

no sooner had akio fucking tanaka opened his mouth -