70.| blood

song:
head.cars.bending by the 1975

10k aY
! trigger warning !

yuri was too hot; he couldn't breathe amidst the bodies pushing into him- the cigarette smoke, sweat, alcohol and expensive clothes.

and he was panicking.

he stumbled into a darkened hallway, the music making his head spin and the walls shake, one hand against the vibrating plaster to steady himself, trying to get his breath back and invisible to two drugged-up rich kids making out with each other at the bottom of the stairs.

yuri couldn't breathe.

it wasn't him.
it wasn't akio.
it wasn't akio, yuri.

"yuri?"

yuri felt his whole body start to shake, and leant against the wall, heart thudding and blood rushing in his ears. he could hear footsteps, loud and clear, against the obnoxious, painfully loud music and drunken giggling of the drugged-up rich girl on the bottom step.

"you ignoring me, baby, huh?"

"baby."

"don't you fucking dare call me that," yuri hissed through gritted teeth, hand still against the shaking wall, refusing to look behind him to meet akio tanaka's eyes. "don't you dare."

yuri took a deep breath, and started down the hall, unsure of where he was going. he nearly screamed when akio grabbed his arm, too hard, and pushed him up against the wall.

"not so much as a "hello" after three years, baby?" akio said, eyes glinting. yuri knew the smile all too well, but now he couldn't bear to be anywhere near akio tanaka.

"let go of me," yuri said, trying to stop his voice from shaking, his whole body from shaking. akio laughed a little, and released his grip on yuri's arm. yuri took another breath - to stop his heart from thudding so hard in his chest - and made to get away.

but akio slammed his hands against the wall, either side of yuri, stopping him. the noise of his palms against the wall started up a tape of a glass shattering only an hour or so before, and he found himself unable to move, unable to breathe.

"three years," akio laughed a little, alcohol on his breath. "three years since i've seen you. three years since i - "

he ran his thumb over yuri's bottom lip, over the healing cut, and pulled it down, smiling slightly.

yuri couldn't move.
yuri couldn't breathe.

" - since i've seen you."

akio laughed a little, and slipped his thumb into yuri's mouth.

yuri couldn't move, although every inch of his body was screaming for him to get away.

he was drowning.

"not gonna say anything, huh?" akio teased darkly, running his thumb over yuri's lips once again. "didn't you miss me, baby? look at me, baby."