99.| voicemail

"who was it?"

victor asked, pulling on his shirt. meaningless sex was starting to lose its taste like cocaine. he didn't even want sex anymore. he wanted the scent of  bubblegum.

"i...no one."

victor raised an eyebrow at chris, reached over and snatched the phone from his hands. chris opened his mouth as if to say something, but didn't. victor looked at the last call.

call from yuri🥀 today, 00:09

"are you fucking kidding me, chris?" victor demanded, throwing his phone down against the mattress. "why didn't you tell me? you answered it? well what did he want? he wanted me, didn't he? tell me, chris, for fuck's sake."

chris said nothing. he started messing with the bedsheets.

"what the fuck did you say to him?" victor shouted, slamming his hand against the wall. it made him jump, because he thought of how scared yuri had looked when he'd hit the wall over and over again, high as a kite on cocaine.

he couldn't look at chris; he looked straight down at the ground. then he started panicking all over again, adrenaline being the worst kind of high.

"did you tell him - "

"i..." chris started off. "i think he guessed...victor, he hung up - "

oh god.
oh god.
oh god.

"because he thought i was fucking you," victor shouted, hair in his eyes, cheesy starting to seize up. "don't you understand - "

"why should he fucking care, victor?" chris shouted, getting up from the bed in jeans without a shirt. victor was so angry he couldn't think straight. god, he was shaking. god, he was panicking.

victor🖤; yuri

yuri🌺; victor

victor🖤; are you alright

yuri🌺; i

yuri🌺; i just want to talk about music with you right now

oh god.
oh god.
oh god.

victor✉️; are you alright

yuri💌; victor

yuri💌; i

yuri💌; i don't think so

"fuck - " victor groaned angrily, and kicked at the wall.

yuri💌; i want to use heroin again

"what's so fucking wrong with it, victor, huh?" chris demanded. he laughed bitterly, and showed his hands. "you've fucked other people since him. why should it matter that he knows you're fucking me? besides, he's not even with you...he's with somebody else, victor - "