64.| sex

LONG CHAPTER TO MAKE UP FOR HIATUS !!

and ugh em is ill rip and she had a ten hour car ride so has been listening to a lot of the 1975 not that she is complaining

song: grey la by blackbear

victor watched yuri lying asleep on his grey couch, curled on one side, hair in his eyes and victor's t-shirt crumpled. and as he stood there, head pounding due to the long comedown from the coke he had snorted two days before, in the same car that he had made love to yuri katsuki in. he swallowed down aspirin, but it did him no good, so he had resorted to trying to block out the thudding pain by watching his angel sleeping on his grey couch.

victor knew that yuri was still hurt and vulnerable and scared after all that had happened to him; he didn't fall asleep for hours, so there were still dark shadows under his eyes, and even when he did he clung to victor tight as if he were scared to let go.

victor had to unclench his fists; even the thought of the bruises on yuri's body was enough to make him punch the wall until his knuckles bled.

he didn't mind the quiet of the house - he'd sat dazedly through cold mornings alone with a comedown countless times before, or in the silence of a car as he paid some stranger to drive him home early in the morning with the affects of the coke still wearing off. he didn't mind it at all, but what he did mind was the bruises he could see on yuri's torso where victor's shirt had ridden up as he slept.

victor took a few steps forwards, and sat down on the grey armchair close to the couch. he thought about another hit - the grinding pain in his head and the sight of the damage celestino cialdini had done to his angel making it hard for him to breathe.

"promise me."

victor leant forwards on the armchair, fighting off the craving, and brushed away the one lock of soft, dark, dark hair that had fallen over yuri's eyes. he winced when he saw the bruise around his eye, and the craving spiked, but he distracted himself with the smell of his shower gel on yuri's soft skin, the softness of his freshly washed hair and how beautiful yuri katsuki looked as he slept on victor's couch.

he's safe with you, victor.

victor sat back, smiling to himself, enjoying the afterglow of being so close to yuri, and at the memory of the taste of rain and chapstick in his silver mercedes as yuri said it, over and over again.

"god, i love you, victor nikiforov."

he dug his nails into his palms and scrunched up his eyes, his body begging for cocaine. he breathed out slow, but the craving was still there, overpowering and persistent.

"promise me."

victor got to his feet, and started to pace around the hall, to distract himself, careful not to wake up yuri. he was thinking over every moment he had with him, to overpower the craving with love, want and appreciation.

he could see a boy in a crop top against a background of drunken celebrities high off of the ground, hear his teasing voice, saw how beautiful he was lying in a stranger's bed beside victor in a velvet choker, could taste his tears when he kissed him on his grey couch, could see his phone lighting up his room as he got another text from him, could feel the softness of his warm skin against victor's lips, could smell the scent of bubblegum -