98.| dust

angst™

IDFC
BLACKBEAR

22:56

yuri katsuki couldn't breathe.

received today, 17:45
victor🌅; i want to take you to the beach someday

victor🌅; to watch the sunset

victor🌅; and see that light catch your face

victor🌅; the breeze brush your hair against your face

victor🌅; i'm lying here thinking about it

victor🌅; right now

phone by his side, he was looking at the soft, untainted skin of his forearm, no ruby red dot to be seen.

and he wanted heroin more than anything else in the world, right then, right there; anything to be so, so faraway from the living room of that apartment, listening to luca di marco fuck somebody else from the other side of the walls.

there was blood on his hands and his lips, and another bruise forming around his eye. god, did yuri katsuki want to be so, so faraway from that apartment.

he wanted to talk to victor. he drew his knees to his chest on the sofa he was sitting on, and tried to block out luca moaning somebody else's name - so that yuri would hear him - by picking up his phone. the screen was still cracked from when celestino cialdini's had thrown it at the wall.

yuri📼; wouldn't it be such a cliché

yuri📼; if my boyfriend started hitting me

yuri📼; and i let him

yuri was swallowing useless, tasteless painkillers whilst he typing,  with useless, tasteless tears coming down his face, and he was drowning, trying to scream, luca moaning some other boy's name over and over again, headboard banging, yuri surrounded by dust, dust, dust, fucking dust, everything around him crumbling to dust.

yuri📼; victor

yuri📼; i need you

yuri was crying now. he wished he wasn't. it was making the bruise around his left eye hurt.

yuri📼; i love you

yuri📼; i need you

the old damage left on his ribs by the man in the boss suit he knew all too well started to ache again. yuri by at his bottom lip until new blood mingled with that running from his nose. a few drops stained the flat sofa cushion he was sitting on.

yuri📼; victor

yuri📼; i want you i need you i i want you i love you victor he hurt me he