71.| light

song:
Hnscc by the 1975

victor pulled up outside the expensive white house he had bought "just for the fucking hell of it," and slammed the car door shut behind him.

yuri crossed the road after him, blood staining his hands, soft, dark, dark hair a mess, hands shaking, pulling his sleeves over his hands as he followed victor inside the house.

"why the fuck would you do it?" victor shouted, slamming the front door shut. yuri looked down at the floor, swallowing the taste of blood and alcohol and trying to stop himself from shaking.

"fucking say something," victor shouted, white shirt with the top buttons undone, dishevelled and stained with blood from his hands, from the bottle of vodka he had smashed into pieces against the wall.

"fucking whore," he shouted, and yuri could feel himself falling.

yuri.
count to three.

"why would you do it to me, yuri, huh? why the fuck would you do it to me? i love you, yuri - "

one.

"and i thought i loved you too," yuri managed to get out, voice threatening to crack like glass. victor froze, blue eyes hidden behind silver hair.

two.

"fuck," victor laughed, shaking his head and and rubbing his face over with his hands. "jesus christ, i should've let chris fuck me."

three.

yuri looked up from the floor, blood running down from his bottom lip, body shaking, falling.

"what did you say?" he asked, in a breath of a voice. victor could hear his broken, beaten conscience begging him not to hurt his angel, but the anger shouted it down.

"i said," victor went on, blood running down his fingers and onto the floor, "that i should've let chris giacometti fuck me for all you care."

"you..." yuri started off, struggling to stay above the water, "y-you...what do you - "

"he wanted to fuck me, yuri," victor said, leaning his head against the back of the front door. "and i almost let him."

one.

"but i thought of you...when he was kissing me...i thought of you..."

two.

"y-you," yuri breathed out, slipping away from the surface, "y-you let him - "

"i thought of you, yuri," victor cried, laughing bitterly. "would you fucking believe it? whilst you were letting akio tanaka put his hands in your fucking jeans - "

three.

"i didn't want him to," yuri screamed, so loud it hurt his lungs. "i didn't want him to. i told him to stop. i'm not a fucking whore. i told him to stop. i told celestino to stop. i told akio to stop. i'm not a fucking whore. i didn't want it. i wanted you. i didn't want any of it. i told him to stop. i told...i told him - "

yuri fell to his knees, unable to breathe, couldn't breathe, can't breathe.

yuri.
breathe.
yuri.
breathe.
"a fucking whore."
breathe.
"you're mine, katsuki."
breathe.
"i know you want it."
breathe.