7 | outdaughtered

Ever since Y/N and Keith were blessed with their baby girl, Kaylan, they wanted her to have a little brother or sister. God indeed bless them with that, but multiple times at once. Yes Keith and Y/N have quintuplets....and they are all girls. Kaci, Kidada, Kadence, Kayley, and Keanna. Taking care of them is a struggle but the couple makes it work.

Y/N always shows love to Keith whenever they are with each other because, she truly loves her husband and because he is the sole provider of their family. She knows working to feed eight mouths in total is stressful, so she never complains. To be honest Y/N had nothing to complain about she loves her life.

Before the quintuplets Y/N had a job working as an accountant, but had to quit so she can take care of the kids. She could work and help Keith out, but no nanny/babysitter wants to take care of half a dozen of girls. It's true taking care of these girls were a hand full. When Keith is not around Their six year old, Kaylan, is a big help. She is such a loving and caring sister the little ones adore her. Also the grandparents, aunties, and uncles love the girls and help out too.

There are times when they can stress her out a little bit. Y/N and Keith always joke around saying maybe taking care of five boys would be easier than this. Kaci, Kidada, Kadence, Kayley, and Keanna are double trouble times two plus one. The girls are almost two and are starting to get into everything, run around, fighting each other, etc. Y/N knew what she was getting herself into when she saw the ultrasound pictures.

Y/N was downstairs in the living room as she watched her girls interact with each other. She turned around for a quick second until she heard crying. Turning her head around she sees Kidada throwing toys at Keanna's head. These two have always had a rivalry between each other for what reason she didn't know. Y/N popped Kidada's hand letting her know her actions were wrong.

" No ma'am we do not throw toys at our sissy. Now go sit in the corner."

The girls were very smart for their age and can understand what their parents said. Obeying her mommy's orders Kidada sits in the corner with a mean mug on her face.

" Don't give me that face young lady. "

Y/N was holding Keanna rocking her to calm her down. She smiles as Kayley and Kadence walk up to give their sister a kiss. They were the sweethearts out of the bunch. After they get in trouble they would always say " Sawry " and help clean up their mess. Then theirs Kaci...this little girl gave Y/N a headache twenty - five eight. She was an exact copy of Keith looking just like him and acted just like him. Especially her goofiness.

Kaci was dancing along to a song playing on the toy with a goofy grin on her face.

" Kaci you look too much like your daddy ", Y/N laughs.

"  Hey momma."

" Hey sweetie ", Y/N gives her oldest a kiss on the cheek.

" Did you finish your homework?"

" Yes ma'am."

" And you didn't ask me for help? My baby is growing up too fast."

Kaylan laughs resting her head on her mother's shoulder. Soon the door unlocks and all of the girls except for Kidada ran to it.

" Dada!"

" Hi daddy's babies!"

Keith enters the living room with four little girls following him. The girls are truly daddy's girl.

" And if it isn't my eldest baby ", Keith tackles Kaylan in a hug.

" Hey daddy."

He walks over to Y/N kissing her lips multiple times then taking a seat next to her on the floor.

" How was your day at work?"

" It was the usual ", he smiles, " how was your day?"

" It was good, but now because you're home."

" Why is Kidada in the corner?"

" Because she was throwing toys at Keanna."

" She gets her violent side from you."

" No she does not she gets it from you."

" When have you seen me be violent?"
Y/N was silent.

" Thought so."

~ ~ ~

Keith was sitting in the bathtub in his swim trunk helping Y/N bathe the girls. This was normal in the Powers household. Kaylan walked in her parents bathroom in her PJs.

" Hey Koko 2.0."

" Hey dad."

Kaylan is an absolute sweetheart. She is always a helping hand without even asking her. She never got jealous that the quints sometimes gets more attention than her because she was very understanding.  Keith was washing Kaci's hair until she started splashing water every where. Once she started doing it the rest of the pack joined in. Water was going every where! Keith felt like he left the windows down at a car wash by how they were spraying it every where.

" Oh shit ", Keith covers his eyes.

" Ok bath time is over."

Y/N and Keith started taking the girls out of the tub one by one.

~ ~ ~

Keith, Y/N, and their six girls were laying in the bed. The kids were already knocked out leaving Y/N and Keith the only ones up.

" Baby?"

" Yes Keith."

" Did I ever tell you thank you?"

" For?"

" Giving me six beautiful girls even though I was wishing and praying for a boy or boys, but thank you."

Y/N laughed knowing how much Keith wanted boys.

" You can officially say we are outdaughtered."

Tbc.

a/n

Based off my favorite show on TLC.

On a real note, are my imagines too long? Be honest. In my writing I write a lot of detail so that's why its long. Let me know if they are too long and I can change it if you want. idk if I should continue this imagine.