72 | his baby part 2✨

These past few months have been good. Keith has really stepped up to be a father. He checks up on Theo everyday, gets him the things he needs, etc. Y/N and Keith did an arrangement that night and Keith takes him on weekends.

Even though she missed her angel, she enjoyed having the weekends to herself. Finally had a break from chasing him around the house.

It was nine o'clock at night and Y/N was folding laundry. Setting a pair of sweats down, she picks up a t-shirt. Her eyes began to water. It was a picture of her and Theo and it said I love my mommy. His little handprints made a heart below the picture. She takes off her tank top and sweats letting the t shirts take their place.

The shirt was very massive and stopped at The middle of her thighs. She doesn't know what made that little boy think his mother's wear XL.

The doorbell rings making Y/N jump off her bed. She jogs down the steps when the person kept ringing the doorbell.

" I'm coming damn!"

She opens the door to see Theo in his daddy's arms going buck wild with the doorbell. Him and Keith were laughing up a storm.

" Keith I told you to not let him get to the doorbell."

" I'm sorry he gave me the puppy eyes."

" I know he gives me those or the famous Powers smirk when he wants extra fruit snacks."

Keith sets Theo down letting him enter the house.

" Hey my baby. Did you have fun at your dad's?"

" Yes ", he said while taking off his shoes.

Keith mirrors his actions.

" Why you looking all suave Mr.Powers, got a date?"

" No I don't have a date, I just can't good for myself?"

" You never do, you always trying to impress some girl."

" It worked on you."

Y/N put her on his face smushing his head.

" Plus I'm not looking for another for, I got my eyes set on one."

" Keith stop ", she laughs.

" Stop what?"

His hands where on her waist, he could feel her thong strap through the thin material.