20 | nothing into something

Big head👨🏽❤

Come thru I miss you.
11:44pm

Y/N paused her t.v. show when she heard her phone buzz. She smiles when she sees the familiar name. Exiting out of her messages she tosses her phone on the bed to put her attention back on her show.

Little girl I know damn well
you read my message.
11:48pm

Her phone starts ringing making the young girl groan. Clicking on the green button she speaks into the speaker with a little bit of attitude.

" What."

" Damn what did I do to deserve that greeting."

" Keith it's past ten thirty on a Friday night."

" Oh my bad am I interrupting your AHS time", Keith voice laced with sarcasm.

" Yeah you are."

" What season you watching?"

" Five."

" Come over so we can watch it together."

" No I'm not about fall for your little Netflix and chill trap again."

Keith and Y/N have been friends since high school. When people would ask what was going on between the two, the would simply answer nothing. The two would get intimate every now and then, but never developed anything that was beyond their friendship.

" I'll order food."

" Be there in ten minutes tops."

~ ~ ~

Y/N grabs the key from inside the fake rock and unlocks his door. She took off her slides before walking any further in the house.

" Keith!"

" In the kitchen!"

Keith's back was facing Y/N as he was fixing the food. The way his back muscles flexed every time he moved made explicit thoughts cloud her mind. She wrapped her arms around his waist resting her cheek with on his bare back.

" Hey."

" Hey what do you get?"

" Panda Express."

" They deliver?"

" Uber eats."

He turns around placing his hands on her hips.

" I missed you."

" I did too. How was New York?"

" It was good, but it would've been better if you went ", he smiled.

" Maybe next time."

Y/N grabs her food walking to his couch to turn on American Horror Story.

" Put on season one."