11| confessions

Y/N sat at the dinner table that was in the home her and her husband, Keith, shared. She chugged red wine straight from the bottle as I'd Rather Go Blind by Beyoncé played from the speakers. She would have put on the original by Etta James but she felt like Beyoncé's version had more pain. More tears started to stream down her face when the song hit the chorus.

" After all these years of me taking care of him putting him first this is how he treats me ", she thought to herself.

Y/N popped open a Crown Royal Vanilla bottle taking a swig from that. She knows you're not suppose to mix these two kinds of liquor, but she didn't care...she was in pain. Putting the bottle down she stares down at the baby in her lap.

" She has Keith's eyes ", she thought again to herself.

She knew Keith was home because he turned off the stereo. He enters in the dinning room to kiss you, but you dodge it making him kiss your cheek.

" Honey what's wrong?"

" Nothing ", Y/N said taking a sip from the wine bottle.

" Are you babysitting?"

Keith bends down to play with the little girl in your arms.

" No."

" Then who's baby is it?"

" Yours."

" Y/N stop playing ", he laughs taking off his tie.

" Keith why would I play around with something like this ", Y/N had tears running down her face.

" Anyway a girl came by saying that this is your baby and that she couldn't take care of her anymore. Keith meet your daughter Ryan."

" Did she give you her name by any chance?"

" Yvette."

" Shit ", he whispered.

Keith was messing around behind Y/N, but he was smart enough to wear protection.

" Baby are you sure this is my baby? This chick could be lying."

" She's not lying Keith. She did a DNA test and you showed up as the father. Ninety nine point nine nine percent."

Keith rubs his hands down his face out of frustration. He was so confused because he only slept with Yvette twice and he wore protection both times.

" Baby I'm so so-"

" Why Keith ", Y/N's face was soaking wet from her tears.

Keith was lost for words.

" I gave you my all and took care of you like a good wife is made to do. I cook, clean, have sex with you even though sometimes I don't want to. I did all of that just to make you happy. So why Keith? Was it because of the miscarriage?

" No baby it wasn't because of that ok. I love you so much and I was being stupid and made a mistake. I'm so sorry I never meant to hurt you. Can you please forgive me?"

Keith wrapped his arms around his wife being careful with the four month old in her arms.

" Ryan is going to need formula."

She cuddles the small baby into her chest walking upstairs.

a/n
1 out of 2 imagines that I'm releasing today.